Chest pain is nearly impossible to ignore. It can affect how you live, work, and play. In the aftermath of a car accident, you may wonder what options you have if you suffered a chest injury in St. Lucie County. For starters, you can recover compensation from the at-fault party. What’s more, you can entrust your case to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
A Port St. Lucie chest injury car accident lawyer stands ready to pursue financial recovery. Our Port St. Lucie personal injury lawyers are dedicated to serving injured people, and now, it’s your turn. We can start your case at your earliest convenience.
Your Port St. Lucie Chest Injury Lawyer Can Handle Everything
Between your job, familial obligations, and hobbies, you have a lot on your plate. Now, you have a legal case on your hands. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can focus on your personal life and healing while we handle the legal process.
Your lawyer from our firm can:
- File your case
- Negotiate a settlement
- Investigate your accident and injuries
- Itemize and calculate your damages
- Handle all relevant communications
- Apply local, state, and federal laws to your case
- File a lawsuit (if necessary)
What’s more, our Port St.Lucie chest injury car accident team offers help on contingency. You pay nothing unless we secure compensation for your injury-related losses.
We Offer Free, No-Obligation Case Reviews
If you’re interested in exploring your options, you can get answers during a free case review. During this no-strings-attached conversation, we can discuss your case’s potential, along with your legal rights.
Some questions you may consider asking include:
- What evidence could support my case?
- What makes the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine different from other firms?
- What can a chest injury lawyer do for me?
- Has your firm represented Port St. Lucie claimants before?
We hope to give you confidence as you move forward with legal action.
The States Imposes A Four-Year Filing Period On All Car Accident Lawsuits
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) generally gives you four years to file a car accident lawsuit.
Consider the following information, as well:
- Your filing deadline begins from the date of your collision.
- Some exceptions (like those listed under Florida Statutes § 95.051) could lengthen your filing period.
- If you don’t file your case within the appropriate period, you could lose the right to seek damages through litigation. This could jeopardize your right to recover damages from the liable party.
You don’t have to set reminders on your phone or cross days off on your calendar. Rather than fret about your case’s deadlines, entrust your case to our Port St. Lucie lawyers. We can file your car accident lawsuit within the applicable deadline and advocate for what you deserve.
Will My Car Accident Case Go To Court?
We’re proud to share that we resolve most car accident cases through insurance negotiations. Yet, whether your case goes to court depends on many factors––primarily, the insurance company’s willingness to settle. To promote your claim’s success, our lawyers will:
- Present supporting evidence to the liable insurer
- Investigate the circumstances of the collision
- Review the liable policy
- File your claim
- Negotiate a settlement
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
We can also manage all insurance-related phone calls, text messages, and emails. That way, you don’t have to worry about talking to the insurance provider.
Damages You Can Seek After Suffering A Chest Injury In Port St. Lucie
During their initial consultations, some potential clients ask us: “How much can I recover through a claim or lawsuit?” The answers to those questions vary depending on the caller’s situation. The same applies to you; how much you can recover depends on your injuries, accident, and losses.
Compensable losses in your case may include the following.
You may still require treatment, even long into the future. You shouldn’t have to take extra jobs or dip into your savings to pay for these expenses––especially if another party’s negligence caused your accident. Your settlement could cover the following:
- Assistive devices
- Doctors’ visits
- Physical therapy
- Mental health services
Lost Income And Job-Related Benefits
Suffering a chest injury in Port St. Lucie can prevent you from working at your normal capacity. The liable party could owe damages if you missed out on the following:
- Paid time off
We can also seek damages for loss of future earning capacity. You could secure this loss if your injuries prevent you from working in your current field.
You may have paid some injury-related damages out of pocket. Your lawyer can use your receipts, bills, and invoices to determine the value of the following:
- Childcare costs, such as daycare
- Temporary transportation arrangements
- Travel costs, such as buying gas to and from appointments
- Property damage expenses
Your settlement or court award could comprise non-economic damages. These losses account for your non-monetary challenges, including:
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of one or more limbs
- Loss of consortium
As noted, the value of these damages depends on your situation.
We Advocate For Injured People In Port St. Lucie
Whether you suffered a broken rib, internal bleeding, or another condition, our lawyers can seek compensation for your losses. To get a better idea of what it’s like working with our team, check out some of our client testimonials:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from the beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” ––Jos I.
- “My husband and I were in a terrible car accident in November 2015 and didn’t know what to do. We were both injured and without a car since it was totaled in the crash, so Anidjar & Levine sent one of their representatives, named Charlie, to our home to get the process started. Charlie was very professional and reassured us that everything was going to be fine. Marc Anidjar was awesome from day 1.” ––Jessica D.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Help With Your Chest Injury Car Accident Case
You shouldn’t have to deal with the physical, emotional, and financial ramifications of a chest injury alone. Instead, you can partner with our Florida law firm. Our lawyers serving Port St. Lucie can file your claim, negotiate with the insurer, and fight for the compensation you need. To connect with our team, call now.
We Can Help.