Accidents can happen anywhere, but if you were on another person’s property, you could have grounds to file a claim or lawsuit against them. Typically, the property owner is responsible for keeping the premises safe for visitors. If they do not, they are likely liable for paying your damages.
Our Pompano Beach premises liability lawyer can help you build your case. We can gather evidence to show that you were hurt because of the property owner’s negligence. Our team can work on recovering compensation for you while you recover.
Hiring Our Lawyer To Help In Your Premises Liability Case
A Pompano Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm can help clarify the legal process. It can be overwhelming to learn about your rights and decide how to move forward with your case alone. You should take the time you need to heal from your injuries. We can manage your case for you.
When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will:
- Explain your legal options for a premises liability case
- Prove that your injury was caused by another party’s negligence
- Gather evidence such as photos, videos, and your medical records
- Answer all of your questions
- Respond to your calls and emails in a timely manner
- Provide you with frequent case updates
- Communicate with the at-fault party’s insurer
- Negotiate with insurance companies to help you reach a fair case outcome
Our premises liability lawyer in Pompano Beach could also help you understand what a fair settlement would look like in your case. This in turn can allow you to plan for your future following the trauma of a sudden accident.
It could be worth your time to consider legal representation as you evaluate your options. We can explain what steps you should take following your accident.
Are You Worried About Legal Fees?
If you are concerned about potential legal fees, you are not alone. Sometimes accident victims will avoid taking legal action because they are concerned with how much a lawyer costs. The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine does not charge fees unless you win your case.
You will not owe us any money when we take on your case. We will be paid a percentage of your compensation after your case is won.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Pompano Beach, 800-747-3733
Compensation You Could Recover In A Pompano Beach Premises Liability Case
Injuries and losses in premises liability cases can include physical injuries, the loss or damage of valuable personal belongings, and emotional harm caused by the trauma of your experience.
Some forms of suffering are temporary, while others could require medical intervention and impact your life in the long term. No matter how your injury happened, you can receive compensation if someone else was the reason for your accident.
You can recover compensation for:
- Emotional loss or decrease in your quality of life
- Property loss
- Lost income if your injuries prevent you from working
- All your medical expenses, including ambulance rides, doctor’s appointments, and medications
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
Compensation in premises liability cases can be different for each victim. Our team will fight for compensation that covers all the losses you suffered. When someone else’s negligence is the reason you were injured, you should not have to pay any accident-related costs.
Pompano BeachPremises Liability Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Examples Of Premises Liability Cases
Grounds to file a claim or lawsuit in premises liability cases vary in nature, but if you were involved in one or more of the following situations you could have a case:
- Animal attacks taking place on the property of another party
- Falling objects
- Slip and falls
- Exposure to toxic materials
- Burns or shocks
- Violent acts
- Swimming pool accidents
For you to recover compensation, we will need to prove that another party was the reason you were injured.
Establishing Negligence In A Premises Liability Case
Establishing liability is important in premises liability cases. The action, or lack of action, on behalf of the at-fault party could make them responsible for paying for your losses.
The parties who own or are responsible for a property sometimes fail to keep their premises safe. For example, a business owner might fail to shovel their sidewalk after a snowstorm, potentially leading to a slip and fall accident. We can prove the liable party caused your accident by collecting evidence.
We can also prove the at-fault party was responsible for your injury by establishing negligence. This involves proving that:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care. This means they were responsible for keeping the property well-maintained so that you are safe.
- They did not uphold their duty of care. Breach of duty could mean they did not take the appropriate measures to keep you from harm while you were on their property.
- Their negligence was the reason you were injured. A business owner failing to address a maintenance issue, for example, could have been the direct cause of your injury.
- You suffered damages as a result of the accident. We can prove you suffered damages by presenting medical bills or other invoices you’ve received.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What To Do After A Premises Liability Accident
The steps you take after your accident can impact your case. After you suffered an injury, you should:
- Visit the doctor: Getting treated right away can prevent your injuries from worsening. You will also have a medical report from your doctor that we can use as evidence.
- Keep evidence: If you have any proof of the accident, keep track of it so we can use it in your case. Any pictures you took of the accident scene or documents that detail the severity of your injuries can be useful.
- Avoid posting about the accident: It may be tempting to turn to social media to talk about your accident. However, anything you share online can be used against you by the at-fault party. It’s best to avoid posting anything that can be taken out of context by the other party’s insurer.
After you are safe, you may consider contacting our Pompano Beach premises liability attorney for help with your case.
Pompano Beach Premises LiabilityYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Contact Us Today To Learn More About Our Attorneys in Pompano Beach
Our experienced team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has a history of success with premises liability cases like yours. We are dedicated to fighting for the compensation victims like you deserve, allowing you to pursue a sense of peace and justice along the way. Contact us for your free consultation today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW