If you were injured in a truck accident in Pensacola, it can be difficult to know whether to pursue compensation from the truck driver, his employer, or the truck manufacturer. Figuring out the value of your medical expenses, income loss, and pain and suffering can also be a challenge.
A truck accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you identify the at-fault party, prove the negligence that led to the accident, and fight for financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Pensacola, call (800) 747-3733
Benefits of Hiring a Truck Accident Lawyer on our Team
One of the benefits of working with our truck accident team includes freeing up time so you can concentrate on your recovery. While you do that, we can:
- Accurately assess and value your truck accident case
- Compile, organize, and present a supportive evidence file
- Obtain, complete, and submit insurance company paperwork
- Identify, locate, and interview any available accident witnesses
- Negotiate with the at-fault party or their insurance representative
We will also keep you updated as your case progresses and throughout the negotiation process. If we cannot reach a fair settlement, we will also represent you in court to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
How our Firm Supports Injured Clients
We go the extra mile for truck accident victims so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
In addition to frequent case updates, we can even help with vehicle repairs and appointment scheduling. We also make sure you receive responsive legal care that never leaves you wondering about the progress of your case. You will get:
- Direct access to your attorney’s phone number
- Responsive, informative answers to any questions
- Timely responses to phone calls and emails
You are never alone when we represent you. Our goal is to help you recover from every aspect of your truck accident. That means we support you throughout your physical, emotional, and financial recovery.
Praise From Previous Clients
Every member of our team is committed to making our clients’ needs a top priority. Read what previous clients have to say about the legal service and support they received from our team:
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call, and someone would always have an answer for me.” – Stephen L.
- “… great law firm… most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm.” – Tyler R.
Like with these clients, we will work hard just as hard to ensure you get the compensation you deserve due to the at-fault party’s negligence in causing your accident.
Pensacola Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Assess Your Potential Compensation
According to Florida Statutes §768.81, injuries and property damage sustained in a truck accident caused by negligence can entitle you to two types of compensation. You can recover economic damages for tangible expenses and non-economic damages for intangible losses.
When we represent you, our case evaluation team will gather evidence that proves your right to each form of financial recovery. After careful calculations, we assign a value to your potential compensation package that helps us fight for an appropriate settlement.
To assess your economic damages, we may request your medical records from each health care provider and facility where you were treated. We will also look at your salary history from all income sources and estimates for the repair or replacement of your vehicle.
Your total economic damages can include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Current and future lost wages and income
- Property damage or total destruction
- Necessary household support
Economic damages are typically easy to calculate because, in most cases, they require simple tabulation. Because they can come from a variety of sources , it can be difficult to compile them all on your own—which might lead to your lawsuit being inadvertently undervalued. Our team carefully tracks your expenses to ensure your lawsuit is accurately valued and to ensure no valid expenses are overlooked or omitted.
The physical and mental impairments you sustain from a truck accident can change your physical appearance and abilities. Because they can change your life, they also have value. These non-economic damages can include:
- Physical impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Because they do not come with a bill or estimate like economic damages, non-economic damages can be difficult to calculate on your own. Our team will help you understand how these damages are determined and ensure yours are accurately valued.
Do not Wait to Start Sighting for Compensation
The aftermath of a truck accident is time sensitive because the state determines how much time you have to seek compensation via a lawsuit. Accordingly, your potential timelines are:
- If you or a family member was hurt in a truck accident, Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations generally allows you to file a lawsuit for up to four years from the date of the accident, according to Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a).
- If a loved one was fatally injured in a truck accident, Florida’s wrongful death statute of limitations generally limits your right to compensation to two years from the date of their demise, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
The truck accident lawyers in our Pensacola office can help you meet the state’s filing deadline and avoid the potentially costly risks of filing too late. Our team will explain these risks and the additional benefits of early intervention on your behalf.
Call for Your Free Consultation Today
Find out how hard the Pensacola truck accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fight for you. Call for a free consultation with a team member today.