If you were injured in a truck accident in Pensacola, it can be difficult to know whether to pursue compensation from the truck driver, their employer, or the truck manufacturer. Figuring out the value of your medical expenses, income loss, and pain and suffering can also be a challenge.
A truck accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you identify the at-fault party, prove the negligence that led to the accident, and fight for financial recovery.
Benefits of Hiring a Truck Accident Lawyer on Our Team
One of the benefits of working with our truck accident team includes freeing up time so you can concentrate on your recovery. While you do that, we can:
- Accurately assess and value your truck accident case
- Compile, organize, and present a supportive evidence file
- Obtain, complete, and submit insurance company paperwork
- Identify, locate, and interview any available accident witnesses
- Negotiate with the at-fault party or their insurance representative
We will also keep you updated as your case progresses and throughout the negotiation process. If we cannot reach a fair settlement, we will also represent you in court to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
How Our Firm Supports Injured Clients
We go the extra mile for truck accident victims so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
In addition to frequent case updates, we can even help with vehicle repairs and appointment scheduling. We also make sure you receive responsive legal care that never leaves you wondering about the progress of your case. You will get:
- Direct access to your attorney’s phone number
- Responsive, informative answers to any questions
- Timely responses to phone calls and emails
You are never alone when we represent you. Our goal is to help you recover from every aspect of your truck accident. That means we support you throughout your physical, emotional, and financial recovery.
We Charge Nothing up Front
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understand that you have considerable, legitimate monetary concerns after a truck accident. We have no wish to add to your financial burden. Therefore, we:
- Charge nothing for our case evaluations: Everyone who calls in can find out if they have a potential case within minutes at no cost.
- Charge no attorney’s fees upfront: Our team can start putting your case together without asking for a fee. Instead, we wait until you receive compensation to collect this fee. We may even ask the liable party for legal costs as part of your settlement.
- Charge nothing if we do not win: If we cannot get compensation on your behalf, you do not have to pay our attorney’s fee.
Praise From Previous Clients
Every member of our team is committed to making our clients’ needs a top priority. Read what previous clients have to say about the legal service and support they received from our team:
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call, and someone would always have an answer for me.” – Stephen L.
- “… great law firm… most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm.” – Kharmen W.
- “I was updated constantly and all of my questions and concerns were addressed almost immediately.” – Tyler R.
Like with these clients, we can work just as hard to ensure you get the compensation you deserve due to the at-fault party’s negligence in causing your accident.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Pensacola, 800-747-3733
Types of Cases We Handle
Our team can help you and your family with the following case types.
Personal Injury Cases
This is the type of lawsuit you should file if you suffered any sort of non-fatal injury. A “personal” injury can refer to any sort of physical or emotional damage caused by another person’s negligence. You can seek compensation for:
- The injury itself
- Financial losses stemming from the injury or accident
- Projected losses and suffering
- Property damage caused by the accident
Wrongful Death Cases
If someone passes away from their truck accident injuries before they can file a personal injury lawsuit, their survivors may be able to file a wrongful death action. This is true whether the victim died instantly or survived for a period of time after the crash. As long as their death was premature and linked to their accident injuries, you may be eligible for compensation.
PensacolaTruck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Assess Your Potential Compensation
According to Florida Statutes § 768.81, injuries and property damage sustained in a truck accident caused by negligence can entitle you to two types of compensation. You can recover economic damages for tangible expenses and non-economic damages for intangible losses.
When we represent you, our case evaluation team will gather evidence that proves your right to each form of financial recovery. After careful calculations, we assign a value to your potential compensation package that helps us fight for an appropriate settlement.
To assess your economic damages, we may request your medical records from each healthcare provider and facility where you were treated. We also look at your salary history from all income sources and estimates for the repair or replacement of your vehicle.
Your total economic damages can include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Current and future lost wages and income
- Property damage or total destruction
- Necessary household support
Economic damages are typically easy to calculate because, in most cases, they require simple tabulation. Because they can come from a variety of sources, it can be difficult to compile them all on your own—which might lead to your lawsuit being inadvertently undervalued. Our team carefully tracks your expenses to ensure your lawsuit is accurately valued and to ensure no valid expenses are overlooked or omitted.
The physical and mental impairments you sustain from a truck accident can change your physical appearance and abilities. Because they can change your life, they also have value. These non-economic damages can include:
- Physical impairment
- Intellectual impairment
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Because they do not come with a bill or estimate like economic damages, non-economic damages can be difficult to calculate on your own. Our team wants to help you understand how these damages are determined and ensure yours are accurately valued.
Do Not Wait to Start Fighting for Compensation
The aftermath of a truck accident is time sensitive because the state determines how much time you have to seek compensation via a lawsuit. Accordingly, your potential timelines are:
- If you or a family member was hurt in a truck accident, Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations generally allows you to file a lawsuit for up to four years from the date of the accident, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
- If a loved one was fatally injured in a truck accident, Florida’s wrongful death statute of limitations generally limits your right to compensation to two years from the date of their demise, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
The truck accident lawyers in our Pensacola office can help you meet the state’s filing deadline and avoid the potentially costly risks of filing too late. Our team will explain these risks and the additional benefits of early intervention during a free, no-obligation case review.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How Truck Accidents Happen
Sometimes, it is easy to tell how a truck accident occurred. This is especially true when the cause involved blatant human errors such as:
- Speeding or driving too fast for the conditions
- Ignoring traffic signs or signals, like stop signs or red lights
- Drinking and driving
- Driving in the wrong lane or the wrong direction
- Failing to signal before making a turn
- Using a cell phone or other device while driving
Not all cases are this simple, however. Some truck accidents may have a less obvious cause or even multiple causes, such as:
- Faulty brakes, tires, or other parts
- A poorly maintained vehicle
- A poorly maintained roadway
- A trucking company that does not train drivers properly or pushes drivers to engage in unsafe practices
Regardless of how your accident happened, if the root cause was another party’s careless or reckless behavior, we can help you fight for the compensation you need to rebuild your life. The sooner you get in touch with us, the easier it may be to construct a persuasive case, and the sooner you may get your compensation.
Pensacola Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call For Your Free Consultation Today
Find out how hard the Pensacola truck accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fight for you. Call for a free consultation with a team member today. You can reach us at 1-800-747-3733. You focus on healing; we take care of the rest.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW