Time and time again, Pembroke Pines has been named one of Florida’s greatest places to live. Yet, just like everywhere else, accidents can and do happen. If you or a loved one suffered an accident with a cargo truck, you have financial recovery options.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides comprehensive legal services to those living in Broward County, Florida. A Pembroke Pines cargo truck accident lawyer can assess your damages, negotiate a settlement, and fight for what you need.
You Can Hire a Lawyer at No Out-of-Pocket Cost to You
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has operated on a contingency-fee basis. That means you pay nothing up front for our services. We also finance their case’s filing, consulting, and examination costs.
You only pay our attorney’s fees if we recover compensation for your losses. Your first case review is free, and, to some extent, so is our help. We only ask that we learn about your case in a timely manner. That way, we can start advocating for you as soon as possible.
For a free legal consultation with a cargo truck accidents lawyer serving Pembroke Pines, 800-747-3733
Florida Limits How Long You Have to File a Cargo Truck Accident Lawsuit
The state of Florida wants civil cases to progress through the court system in a timely manner. That’s why Florida imposes a statute of limitations on all civil cases, including those related to truck accidents.
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your injury lawsuit. If you lost a loved one, under Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d), you generally have two years to file.
When you partner with our team, we will file your case and its paperwork within the statutory deadline. We can also review whether any conditions give you more or less time to act.
Pembroke PinesCargo Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Can Our Truck Accident Team Do for You?
We’re not kidding when we say that we’ll do everything possible to recover compensation for your damages. You can trust us to:
- Gather evidence. We’ll use the truck’s black box data, the police report, and photos of the accident scene to determine how your accident happened.
- Review the liable insurance policy. You could seek compensation either through your own insurance company or from the other party’s. We will seek funds for everything you deserve. If your losses go beyond the liable policy’s limits, we’ll consider filing a lawsuit.
- Interview witnesses. Witnesses aren’t just people who saw your collision happen. Witnesses can also include field experts who can attest to various aspects of your case, including healthcare professionals, accident reconstruction specialists, and economists.
- Assess your damages. Medical bills are just one part of your injury-related expenses. We will also explore whether you can pursue pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, and other expenses.
- Manage all communications. When the insurance adjuster calls you, let it go to voicemail. Our team will manage all emails, text messages, and phone calls with the involved parties. That way, you don’t feel pressured to give a statement or accept less than you need.
We Provide More Than Legal Services
Your situation calls for more than legal aid; you’re likely dealing with doctors’ appointments, vehicle repairs, and other pressing obligations. While our team manages your case and pursues compensation, we will:
- Schedule your appointments
- Help get your car fixed
- Give you your attorney’s personal phone number
- Send you frequent case updates
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What Should I Do After My Cargo Truck Accident in Pembroke Pines?
After getting hurt, we recommend that you:
Keep All Information Related to Your Case
You should keep all invoices, emails, receipts, billing statements, and other information related to your case. This will help us calculate your losses and fight for what you’re owed.
Seek Medical Care
If you haven’t visited a healthcare provider, you should do so as soon as possible. Additionally, be sure to follow through with your recommended treatment plan, which may include attending physical therapy, taking certain medications, and refraining from certain activities.
Limit What You Share Online
Anything you share online can be accessed by the claims adjuster to contest your case. Even if you post something and remove it later on, it’s already out there in cyberspace. During your case’s progression, do not share anything online; only keep information between you and your lawyer.
Pembroke Pines Cargo Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
We Will Determine the Cause of Your Cargo Truck Accident in Pembroke Pines
We may find that one or more of the following factors contributed to your accident:
The Truck Was Overloaded
Some trucking companies want to transport as much cargo as possible to make money. This can lead some companies to overload trucks well beyond established standards. Too much cargo can unbalance the truck and make it hard to make certain maneuvers.
Cargo might have flown off the back of a truck and contributed to your accident. This could happen if straps aren’t secured and cargo doors aren’t closed.
Improper Protection of Hazardous Cargo
Many cargo trucks transport hazardous materials, such as gas and oil. Yet, some conditions can cause material to drip from the truck, explode, or burst into flames – all of which can cause severe accidents.
Our Clients Love the Work We Do for Them
No one can attest to our commitment better than our clients. Here are some reviews they’ve left:
- “If you ever needed an attorney my guy SHIRE PATEL is your man. He was fantastic, he truly knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. He stayed in touch, never left me hanging. I will & always be sooooo thankful.” – Levora B.
- “Attorney Dean Levy made sure I was taken care of physically and financially. He took care of everything for me. Setting up my doctor appointments, getting me a car to drive until mine was repaired. Even getting me a ride to the doctor’s office when I didn’t have someone to take me… If I ever need assistance again, I would call him first.” – Wilbur W.
Begin Your Free Case Review To Learn More
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile for each of its clients. When you connect with our team of Pembroke Pines cargo truck accident lawyers, we will start working for you immediately. To get started, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW