If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident, you may be able to recover an award through an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit.
A Palm Harbor car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover damages for medical bills, property damage, lost wages, and more.
Negligent Drivers May Be Responsible for Car Accidents
Every driver owes a duty of care to other drivers and pedestrians. This duty of care requires drivers to:
- Obey traffic laws
- Drive appropriately for current weather conditions
- Generally drive in a way that keeps others safe
Any driver who violates the duty of care is considered negligent. If he causes an accident through that negligence, he can be held liable and financially responsible for the accident.
Many types of negligent driving can cause car accidents. Here are a few of the most common types of negligence that lead to car accidents:
- Driving too fast for weather conditions
- Ignoring traffic signals and signs
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Texting while driving
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Palm Harbor, 800-747-3733
Recovering Damages from a Palm Harbor Car Accident
The medical bills and lost income caused by car accidents can quickly overwhelm many families, and the psychological and physical effects may linger for years.
Car accident cases often result in two types of damages: economic, which covers direct expenses, and non-economic, which covers intangibles, like your quality of life or pain and suffering. Your Palm Harbor lawyer will use evidence to estimate the value of your damages.
You may be entitled to the following damages:
Your lawyer will gather medical bills and records, past wage statements, bills for vehicle repair or replacement, and more to document your economic damages. Here are some expenses that may be covered by your economic damages:
- Medical bills such as ambulance bills, emergency room treatment, diagnostic imaging, surgeries, physical and occupational therapies, and more
- Medical equipment such as neck braces, crutches, wheelchairs, motorized scooters, and more
- Lost wages for any unpaid time out of work you need to recover
- Future lost wages if your injuries keep you from returning to your previous occupation
- Property damage if your vehicle must be repaired or replaced
Non-economic damages can be hard to quantify, but your lawyer will use your medical records, pictures of your injuries, interviews with your doctors, and more to estimate this value. You may be entitled to non-economic damages if:
- Your injuries are especially painful or require extensive treatment.
- Your injuries permanently disabled or disfigured you.
- You lost a limb or other body part.
- You developed a mental health condition.
- Your overall quality of life is reduced.
Palm HarborCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Working with Our Attorneys Serving Palm Harbor
A personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will advocate for your best interests and help you seek fair compensation for your losses. Here are some ways your lawyer can help:
- Investigate your accident: The other driver’s insurance provider may try to blame the accident on you to avoid paying damages. Our lawyers will look for evidence such as police reports, pictures of the accident, interviews with witnesses, cell phone records, toxicology reports, and more to show that the other driver was negligent and caused the accident.
- Communicate with the insurance company: We will handle all phone calls or written communication with the insurance company. Our lawyers will file a claim for you, submit documentation, and negotiate a settlement.
- Litigate your case in court: We will file a lawsuit against the other driver and represent you in court if negotiations fail to produce a reasonable settlement.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Our Client Testimonials Speak to Our Responsive Legal Care
Every case is different, and we can never guarantee results. What we can guarantee is that we will give your case personalized attention, answer any questions you may have, and maintain constant communication with you.
Here are a few reviews from our previous clients:“Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.”
“I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work[s] hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.”
“Five star: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought. I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time. Thanks to everyone there and Jonathan Holtz in particular for an outstanding result.”
Palm Harbor Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Legal Deadlines After a Car Accident in Palm Harbor
Florida limits the amount of time you have to take legal action against the at-fault driver. Once the deadline has passed, you forfeit your right to sue the driver who caused the accident.
Our lawyers serving Palm Harbor can advise you concerning how these laws apply to your case and will help you meet important legal deadlines. The sooner you get started, the better.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Represent You
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car accident caused by another driver, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for medical bills, property damage, and lost wages.
A car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can represent you as you seek damages. Call 1-800-747-3733 today for a free case consultation. Because we work on contingency, we only get paid if we win.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW