You may obtain coverage for medical costs, pain and suffering, and lost income after your motorcycle accident. In addition, you may be entitled to additional coverage as well.
A Palm Coast motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case from start to finish.
Types of Recoverable Damages Available in Motorcycle Accidents
Several types of losses from your motorcycle accident may entitle you to compensation, including:
Injuries and deaths stemming from motorcycle accidents can:
- Prevent you or a loved one from working (perhaps permanently)
- Deprive you of your regular income
- Prevent you from earning performance-based bonuses
- Cause you to dip into your retirement savings
- Diminish your earning capacity
- Derive you of the satisfaction that your career provides
Professional losses can cause direct financial harm and also non-economic harm. You may recover awards for each of these losses.
Pain and Suffering
A type of loss common to accident cases, pain and suffering, may refer to:
- Pain caused by injuries
- Psychological and emotional pain
- Unwanted thoughts, memories, and dreams
- Loss of cognitive abilities
- Changes in one’s personality
- Diminished quality of life
Pain and suffering cover non-economic losses that can cause you great harm.
You are far more exposed to serious injury and death as a motorcyclist. Severe injury can translate into high healthcare costs, including the cost of:
- Diagnosing your injuries
- Emergency care
- Follow-up care
Insurance, a settlement, or judgment may cover all your healthcare expenses.
Motorcycles’ comparatively small frame and weight make them vulnerable to severe damage. Your financial recovery may compensate you for:
- Damage to your motorcycle’s body
- Damage to your motorcycle’s components
- A totaled motorcycle
- Damage to personal property
The cost of your property damage may be straightforward.
Losses Caused By a Wrongful Death
Wrongful deaths may entitle surviving loved ones to compensation. Financial coverage may account for:
- The deceased’s pain and suffering
- Surviving loved ones’ pain and suffering
- Loss of the deceased’s income (and other forms of financial protection)
- Loss of spousal comfort
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral expenses
A wrongful death case may also cover medical costs, property damage, and other losses.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Palm Coast, 800-747-3733
Why Injured Motorcyclists Choose Our Law Firm for Their Legal Representation
We go the extra mile for motorcycle accident victims (and their families). Our clients take note of:
- Our quick response to emails and phone calls
- Our responsiveness to all questions and concerns
- Our assistance with case-related appointments
- Our responsive legal care
We provide clients with their attorney’s phone number. In addition, we will alert you to any important case updates.
Here is what one client says about our law firm:
“I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We have received several similar reviews from satisfied clients.
Palm CoastMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Our Firm Handles Motorcycle Accident Cases
Your case is our responsibility, and you can expect us to:
- Obtain any relevant evidence of your accident
- Speak with witnesses to your accident
- Photograph damage to your motorcycle
- Identify each of your losses
- Identify liable parties
- Form a plan for seeking compensation
- Complete all necessary paperwork and communications
- Negotiate for fair compensation
You may have multiple options for seeking compensation. Though the American Bar Association (ABA) notes that settlements are most common for civil cases, we do not always settle. Instead, we will bring your case to trial if a trial is required to seek fair coverage.
Do You Require Upfront Fees to Handle My Case?
No. You will not have to pay us unless we win your case. Our firm embraces the contingency-fee model. A contingency fee works in the following way:
- We accept your case based on the facts.
- We pay all upfront costs that may be required – hiring experts, paying filing fees, and the general expense of a lawsuit or insurance claim.
- If we secure a judgment or settlement, we receive a portion of your recovery.
This payment model protects you from:
- The cost of completing a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Paying any out-of-pocket expenses
- Having to pay for legal help that does not achieve the desired goal, a financial recovery
Our attorneys and clients have the same financial incentive. If you do not win, then we do not win. So we have a clear incentive to go all-out on your motorcycle accident case.
How Will You Prove Liability in My Motorcycle Accident?
This depends on the specifics of your accident. Potentially liable parties include:
- A motorist
- A vehicle manufacturer
- A vehicle component manufacturer
- The municipality of Palm Coast
- An employer whose employee is liable
- Any other liable party
We will put possible defendants through the negligence test. Someone is generally negligent if they
- Owed you a duty of care
- Violated their duty of care
- Caused your accident
Upon proving causation, we will document your damages. We may show that the liable party is directly responsible for your losses.
Some defendants may not have directly caused your accident. Nevertheless, they could still be liable. An employer, as one example, could be responsible for all of their employee’s actions. Their liability may extend to your accident.
How Much Time do I Have to File a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
Call us regardless of when your accident happened. There may be exceptions to these statutes.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Learn About Your Legal Options By Contacting a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers free consultations to injured victims of motorcycle accidents. During this consultation, we can explain how our firm can help you, your rights, and the legal options available to you.
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. Call our motorcycle accident attorney today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW