A casual motorcycle ride can quickly turn into a traumatic one. These life-altering experiences can cause serious injuries and turn everything upside down.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you seek compensation for your lost income, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other losses. An Orange Park motorcycle accident lawyer at our firm can help you file a claim.
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Responsive Legal Care for Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Our motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to providing responsive legal care to injured motorcyclists.
- We give you your lawyer’s phone number.
- We provide frequent case updates.
- We respond to your calls and emails and answer your questions.
Recoverable Losses From an Orange Park Motorcycle Wreck
The dedicated team of attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you pursue the following types of compensation:
- Medical care and associated expenses
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Lost wages
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
Calculating the Value of Motorcycle Accident Claims
Many factors can influence the value of motorcycle wreck claims. As we seek compensation for the losses listed above, we will consider circumstances such as the following to negotiate a fair settlement.
- Accident-Related Expenses: This might include home and vehicle modifications due to a disability, vehicle rental, therapy, and various costs you’ve incurred due to the injuries.
- Reduced Earning Capacity: You can be compensated if you suffered permanent injuries or disability that prevents you from returning to work or reduces your earning capacity.
- Short- and Long-Term Medical Expenses: Accident victims often need complex medical care, which can be costly. Many victims require expensive prescriptive medications, invasive surgery, and lengthy rehabilitation in the short- and long-term.
Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine use this information to negotiate the value of your losses. During the process, we’ll provide answers to all your questions and give frequent case updates. We go the extra mile so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
One of the most difficult aspects of any personal injury case is proving fault and liability. Our firm retrieves and reviews evidence, such as police reports, eyewitness statements, photographs, video surveillance, and more. We may even work with expert witnesses who can help establish fault for your accident.
Some causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Failure to yield to a motorcyclist
- Changing lanes into a motorcycle’s path
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Failure to check for motorcyclists while turning
- Distracted driving, such as texting and driving
- Drunk driving
- Running red lights or stop signs
Insurance companies might try to convince you that you share some fault for the accident, even if you weren’t negligent. This could reduce your recoverable damages.
Let our motorcycle accident attorneys in Orange Park fight such allegations of shared fault and pursue the full compensation you deserve. Our attorneys build your case to establish fault and liability, and we will communicate and negotiate with insurers on your behalf.
Fatal Motorcycle Accidents in Orange Park
If you’ve lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, you can pursue the defendant for damages. The law gives a personal representative of the deceased the responsibility to initiate a wrongful death claim for the deceased beneficiaries, which may include:
As your loved ones’ representative, you could pursue the following damages:
- Medical bills prior to death
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of deceased’s wages
- Mental anguish
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can offer you guidance, direction, and legal assistance in this difficult time so you can focus on being with your family and grieving your loved one’s passing.
File Your Motorcycle Injury Lawsuit on Time
Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations gives you four years to file a motorcycle accident lawsuit. If you do not file your lawsuit by this deadline, you may be unable to recover compensation for your losses.
Our team can handle your paperwork, file your claims, and help you meet any deadlines that apply to your case. We manage your case from start to finish, handling the legal aspects so you can focus on recovering from injuries.
Your Orange Park Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Is Waiting
Contact us at 1-800-747-3733. You can get a free consultation today. We even give you your attorney’s phone number, and we’ll keep you updated throughout the duration of your case. Hire an Orange Park motorcycle accident lawyer who’s ready to stand with you 24/7.
We Can Help.