If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a truck accident in North Palm Beach, FL you deserve financial compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and other damages. A North Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for all the compensation you are entitled to.
Our firm proudly goes the extra mile for clients, and we will do the same for you. A North Palm Beach truck accident lawyer from our law firm will be your staunchest ally and advisor. We will handle every detail of your case while you restore your health. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
Hire A North Palm Beach Truck Accident Lawyer to Demand The Monetary Compensation You Deserve
When our truck accident attorneys represent you, they will demand your total financial recovery. They will also work on your case without any upfront fees or costs, eliminating any worries about how much it costs to hire an attorney to represent you. We accept cases on a contingency basis, so if you don’t win your case, you don’t owe us a dime.
We will seek fair compensation for all your accident-related damages, which may include:
Our personal injury attorney will demand that an insurer, trucking company, negligent driver, or another liable party cover all accident-related medical bills. These bills may result from:
- Ambulance transport from the accident scene in North Palm Beach
- Emergency observation and treatment
- Hospital stays
- Diagnostic tests
- Other medical services
Severe injuries may require long-term or even lifelong medical care and rehabilitation, such as physical therapy. Our North Palm Beach truck accident attorney will work with your doctors to establish your healthcare needs and calculate the cost of your treatment.
Professional Damages (Including Lost Income)
The professional effects of your truck accident may include:
- Lost income
- Lost bonuses and promotions
- Diminished earning power
- Lost benefits (if you lose your job or must quit to accommodate your injuries)
You may also suffer psychologically from being unable to work. The financial stress of losing your income, paired with the loss of fulfillment that work can provide, will be a factor in your case.
Pain And Suffering (And Treatment For Your Symptoms)
Some accident injuries may be invisible to your eye but negatively affect your life. We generally refer to these damages as pain and suffering, which may include:
- Acute pain from your injuries
- Chronic pain
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Loss of sleep
- Impaired or lost quality of life
We will arrange a non-invasive mental health evaluation to identify your pain and suffering. Our experts can help you arrange and value treatment for your pain and suffering.
Vehicle Repairs and Other Property Expenses
Your North Palm Beach truck accident lawyer will calculate the cost of replacing or repairing property damaged during the collision. This will include any necessary vehicle repairs.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a truck accident in North Palm Beach, we are sorry for your loss. We will be here for you and your family if you want to hold the liable party accountable for the harm they caused your loved one and family.
Our North Palm Beach wrongful death lawyer can lead your case for damages, demanding payment for:
- Pain and suffering (including the decedent’s pain and suffering before their passing)
- Grief counseling
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses
- Other fatal truck accident damages
Time Limits for a Florida Truck Accident Case
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation about how we will pursue your financial recovery. If you are considering taking legal action with a personal injury lawsuit, Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally allows you two years to file a personal injury case or wrongful death case. If you hire us to lead your case, we will file it on time.
Why The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine May Be The Right PersonaI Injury Firm For You
Our legal team serving Palm Beach County provides client-focused service, going the extra mile for your benefit. We will minimize your stress and instill confidence in our team by:
- Taking the entire truck accident case off your hands: We will manage all case-related duties and can even help you arrange doctor’s appointments, mental health treatment, and vehicle repairs.
- Forging a personal relationship between you and your lawyer: You will know which lawyer is leading your case, and they will invest their time and energy into your financial recovery. Expect frequent updates from your attorney, and feel free to contact them anytime.
- Relying on our years of legal experience in truck accident cases: Our team has secured many settlements and judgments for truck accident victims. Truck cases differ from car accident cases in that they are typically more challenging. We are ready for any and all challenges your case poses.
- Fighting tirelessly for your financial recovery:We are a firm of fighters, and you can rest assured we will demand all the money you deserve. Whether we are negotiating with insurance companies or others, we will not back down from our settlement demands.
If necessary, our North Palm Beach truck accident lawyer will take your case to trial. We will make every move with your interests in mind, you will always know where your case stands with our frequent updates.
We Do Not Back Down From Florida Insurance Companies Or Trucking Companies
Our personal injury team will fearlessly lead your case, handling every responsibility including:
- Gathering evidence of negligence: We may need to file a letter of spoliation that requires a trucking company to preserve accident evidence.
- Establishing liability for your damages: We will determine whether a commercial truck driver, trucking company, or others are liable for your accident. Once we know who owes you compensation, we will evaluate all options for pursuing that compensation.
- Documenting damages: Your lawyer will secure medical bills, images of injuries, past income statements, expert opinions, and any other documentation of accident-related damages. During this process, we will also calculate the cost of all your accident-related damages.
- Securing a settlement or going to trial: We will negotiate a settlement with liable parties. If negotiations do not produce the money you deserve, we will take your case to trial.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains that trucks become more dangerous in poor weather conditions, and truck drivers must always adapt to changing road conditions. Trucking companies have a similar duty to act responsibility, including in how they hire, monitor, and discipline their drivers.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will identify who owes you compensation, and we will not rest until we have resolved every step in your case.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
If someone else’s negligence caused a truck accident in North Palm Beach that injured you or a loved one, you can call us today to learn your legal options for recovering damages in a negligence claim or lawsuit. As mentioned earlier, Florida generally requires that we file truck accident cases in North Palm Beach within two years of the accident date.
If you lose track of time and fail to file your case by the deadline, you may lose your right to pursue the maximum compensation you deserve. Do not wait any longer to speak with us about your case and how we can manage the legal process for you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.