A truck accident can leave you with severe injuries or result in the loss of a beloved family member. If you or a loved one was involved in a truck accident, you do not have to seek financial compensation on your own. Our Greenacres trucking accident lawyer will identify the cause of your collision, the at-fault party, and your right to financial compensation.
We will review your case at no cost. When we represent you, we delve into the documents and witness statements that support your version of events. Our Greenacres personal injury attorneys also help you build a strong case file and negotiate with the appropriate insurance provider. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting for you or the financial compensation you need and deserve. Call now and start your free case review.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Offer Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
You have a lot of financial worries following your spinal cord injury. We don’t want to add attorney’s fees to your list of concerns. So, we offer help on a contingency-fee basis. With this arrangement, we finance each of your case’s obligations from start to finish. We pay for consulting costs, court filing fees, and other related expenses.
As our client, you don’t pay anything upfront or out of pocket for our legal assistance. Our fees come as a portion of your awarded settlement, and you learn about this portion before we break ground on your case. Contingency-fee-based representation is one of many things you can learn about during your free case review. We’re standing by to learn your story now.
Recoverable Damages for Trucking Accident Clients in Greenacres, FL
When our law firm accepts your case, we create a detailed list of the damages you are entitled to recover. Our request for compensation on your behalf will include the following economic damages:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Current and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
We also request the following non-economic damages for you:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
If your family lost a loved one in the trucking accident, you have our deepest condolences. You also have our commitment to recover wrongful death damages for your family. These can include funeral and burial expenses and your family’s loss of your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions.
Our Trucking Accident Lawyer Serving Greenacres Will File Your Case on Time
If your truck accident case must go to court — which is unlikely to happen — it must be filed within a specific timeframe. Accordingly:
- You generally have two years from the date of the accident to comply with the personal injury statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- You generally have two years from the date of a loved one’s passing to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Complying with the statute of limitations is mandatory. The sooner you contact our law firm, the more time we have to ensure your potential lawsuit is filed on time.
Our Investigation Will Define Financial Liability for Your Trucking Accident
To recover fair compensation, our law firm will prove the negligence that led to the accident. This involves showing the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of reasonable care
- Breached their responsibility to provide it
- Caused your truck accident
- Caused resulting financial consequences
We also identify the at-fault party based on their negligent actions. In a truck accident, that could be the driver or the company he drives for. It may be the company that manufactured the truck or its components. It could also be the facility in charge of cargo loading or the maintenance and repair facility.
Leave Evidence Collection to Our Lawyers Serving Greenacres
Our investigation will identify the at-fault party (or multiple at-fault parties) responsible for your accident using your recollection of events and the following forms of evidence:
- Truck accident report
- Accident scene photos
- Accident reconstruction data
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonials
- Driver’s logbook
- Driver training records
We also collect evidence that proves the costs of the accident. This can include your medical records and bills, proof of income, injury photos, and your own written statement.
See Why You Can Rely on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Building a personal injury claim or lawsuit is a huge undertaking — one you do not have to take on without help. When our law firm represents you, we do all of the following on your behalf:
- Represent you on a contingency-fee basis
- Investigate every detail of your truck accident
- Compile supporting documents, records, and evidence
- Read and review your accident report and medical records
- Obtain, complete, and submit truck accident claim forms
- Handle all case-related paperwork and communications
- Locate and interview lay and expert witnesses
- Negotiate a settlement or represent you in court
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our trucking accident lawyer serving injured clients in Greenacres does all the hard work involved in your case.
We Offer Ongoing Support for Greenacres Trucking Accident Clients
Legal service and support are not all we offer our clients. When you turn to our law firm for help with your case, we make sure you also receive the following support options:
- Responsive, communicative legal care
- A phone number to reach your attorney
- Timely updates as your case progresses
- Answers to your questions, calls, and emails
You are never alone in your pursuit of financial compensation when our auto accident attorney is on your side. We go the extra mile when building your case so you can focus on getting better. We take care of everything else, including helping you have your car repaired and scheduling your appointments.
Learn More About Our Commitment to Previous Clients
Our law firm is passionate about providing outstanding client service to everyone we represent. Our previous personal injury clients say the following:
- Adam S.: The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me…I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!
- Jos I.: Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.
Read additional testimonials from previous clients on our reviews page and see why you can rely on us for legal service and support throughout your case.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Advocate for People With These Conditions
Since our founding in 2006, we’ve helped people who have suffered life-altering conditions recover fair compensation. These conditions include:
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Lacerations, avulsions, and torn ligaments
- Broken and fractured bones
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
Our wrongful death lawyers also advocate for people who have suffered fatal conditions due to others’ negligence.
Get a Free Review of Your Trucking Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured, or a loved one was fatally injured in a collision with a large truck, our Greenacres trucking accident lawyer can help. Our law firm will handle all the details of your case and fight to recover financial compensation.
Get started today by contacting our legal team to learn more about how hard the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will go to bat for you in Palm Beach County.
We Can Help.