A North Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek financial justice for your truck accident. We will seek compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, and any other damages from the collision. Our firm can also represent you in a wrongful death case if your loved one passed away from accident-related injuries.
Our truck accident legal team will help with case-related appointments and take the lead in your North Lauderdale case. We provide responsive legal care that sets our firm apart from the rest.
Why Truck Accident Victims In North Lauderdale Trust The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Because truck accidents involve heavy vehicles (often traveling at high speeds), damages in truck accident cases can be substantial. You may want an attorney because you want to put forth the strongest possible case. You may hire our North Lauderdale truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine because:
- Excellent client service is our standard: You will have no doubt that you are important to our firm. Your truck accident lawyer will contact you regularly, providing case updates and advice about your case. We will also provide your lawyer’s phone number, and you can contact them whenever you need an answer or update.
- We go the extra mile to make the legal process easy for you: While securing your financial recovery is our priority, we go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. We will help you arrange doctor’s visits, get your vehicle repaired, locate mental health services, and put your life back together after your truck accident.
- We will prepare your case for trial from the get-go: We generally aim to settle cases. However, we prepare every truck accident case for trial. This way, if a trial becomes necessary, our firm will quickly pivot without delay.
- Our track record speaks for itself: We have ample experience securing compensation for victims of truck accidents. Our firm will place you in the hands of an attorney who has handled many truck accident cases before.
We will lead every step of your truck accident case, ensuring that you can focus on your recovery and psychological wellbeing. For a law firm that knows North Lauderdale, understands truck accident cases, and will prioritize you, hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We Will Fight For Your Complete Financial Recovery—Including These Damages
There is no such thing as a minor truck accident. Whenever a vehicle weighing several tons hits another vehicle (or pedestrian), there is a high likelihood of:
- Pain and suffering, which can include post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), physical pain, fear of riding in motor vehicles, generalized anxiety, depression, lost quality of life, and other symptoms
- Medical bills, which may start with ambulance transport and extend through the moment of your full recovery (or through the remainder of your life if your injuries are disabling)
- Professional damages, possibly including lost income, diminished earning power, lost benefits, lost promotion and bonus opportunities, and loss of the purpose you get from doing your job
- Property costs, including temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, and the replacement of damaged property (possibly including a vehicle)
Our truck accident attorneys serving North Lauderdale will fight relentlessly for the compensation you deserve. We rely on the counsel of doctors, mental health professionals, and other experts to ensure your settlement target is accurate.
What If My Loved One Passes Away Because Of A Truck Accident?
First, the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers its heartfelt condolences for your loss. Our North Lauderdale wrongful death lawyers express the utmost compassion for our clients who are mourning the loss of a loved one. At the same time, we will take a relentless approach to your case, seeking compensation for:
- Funeral expenses
- The cost of burying or cremating your loved one
- Loss of consortium (the non-economic value the decedent provided their loved ones)
- Your pain and suffering
- Grief counseling and any other treatment you need for pain and suffering
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s contributions to their household
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that fatal auto accidents cost over $1 million in economic costs alone, on average. We have seen wrongful death cases cost far more, and we will fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Services To Expect From Your North Lauderdale Truck Accident Lawyer
Our full-service legal approach leaves no detail unattended, and we will fight for your settlement by:
- Drafting and filing all case-related paperwork, ensuring accuracy and prompt submission of documents
- Handling insurance companies and all other case-related communications
- Protecting your rights and always fighting for your best interests
- Obtaining all relevant evidence, including evidence in the trucking company’s possession
- Calculating and documenting your accident-related damages
- Fighting for your settlement
- Completing a court case, if necessary
We will file a legal document requiring the trucking company to provide case-related evidence. Our attorneys will waste no time building your case, so we will be well-prepared when settlement negotiations begin.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
There is no direct cost to hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Instead, we protect your financial interests by:
- Requiring no upfront fee
- Covering the entire cost of your case in North Lauderdale
- Fighting for the maximum financial recovery you are entitled to receive
- Receiving a reasonable percentage of any settlement or judgment we obtain for you
If you do not receive compensation, we do not receive a fee. This aligns our firm’s goals squarely with yours and is yet another reason why you may hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For Your Free Consultation
Our attorneys work quickly to build cases, in part because Florida Statutes § 95.11 establishes a filing deadline for most truck accident cases. However, we cannot begin building your case until you call and complete your free consultation. Then, your North Lauderdale truck accident lawyer can begin fighting for your financial recovery.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine todayfor your free consultation.
We Can Help.