North Fort Myers can be a bustling area with lots of traffic. With so many vehicles on the road, accidents can happen. If you were in a car accident that someone else caused in North Fort Myers, you could have legal options.
If you are interested in learning more, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can review your case for free and at no obligation. If we take your case, a car accident lawyer at our firm can pursue fair compensation while you recover.
Compensation You Could Recover From A North Fort Myers Car Accident Case
You could be eligible for several types of compensation after a car accident. This could include one or more of the following:
- Payment for medical expenses related to your accident, including doctor’s office visits, prescriptions, physical therapy, surgeries, medical supplies, and more
- Compensation for the emotional trauma you experienced because of the accident, including a decrease in your quality of life, sleeplessness, depression, anxiety, and more
- Compensation for your children or dependents if the crash affected them
- Reimbursement for lost personal property or vehicle damage that insurance doesn’t cover
- Reimbursement for any legal bills you receive
- Damages awarded to family members in wrongful death cases
How Much Compensation Can I Win?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), millions are injured on the roads across America each year. For victims like you, potential compensation amounts depend on the extent of your injuries, suffering, and more.
You could have suffered serious physical injuries, missed out on work, and lived through emotional trauma. Additionally, your dependents could be suffering indirectly because of your loss.
No amount of suffering is acceptable when someone else unfairly puts you in this situation. But the more serious your injuries and loss, the more you could recover. Having our North Fort Myers car accident lawyer by your side ensures you protect your rights as you seek compensation.
How Our North Fort Myers Attorney Can Help Your Accident Case
There are many possible benefits to hiring our lawyer to represent you in your case. They can:
- Help with filing case paperwork
- Promptly answer your questions via phone or email
- Provide you with frequent case updates
- Collect evidence
- Evaluate your accident and put together a case after identifying liable parties and proving their negligence
- Negotiate with the liable party’s insurance company
- Keep your case on track and meet important case deadlines
- Seek recovery at trial if an insurance company will not settle
You can rely on our firm to go the extra mile for you. Our motto is, “You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.” On top of handling the legal aspects of cases, we prioritize client care. We’ll help you get your car fixed and schedule your appointments. If you have a question about your case, you don’t have to wonder, as we’ll give you your attorney’s number at the start of your case.
Our accident attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis, meaning we don’t ask for a fee up front or by the hour. Instead, we finance your entire case until the end. Your lawyer will only receive their payment for their work if they settle your case with the insurance company or win it in a trial.
Choosing the Right Lawyer for a North Fort Myers, Florida, Injury Case
If you are thinking about hiring a motor vehicle accident lawyer, you are likely doing research to find a team that handles like yours. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could be the team you are looking for.
Our reviews and testimonials will show you how dedicated we are to each client, not to mention our record of successful claims. If you are still searching for a lawyer, consider our team.
Take Prompt Action After A Car Accident Occurs In North Fort Myers
Everyone has a right to pursue a case if another party causes an accident. However, you do not have forever to act. The statute of limitations refers to how long you have from the time of an accident to file legal paperwork. Each state has its laws governing the statute of limitations for different cases.
In Florida, the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits like car accidents is generally two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. Two years can feel like a long time, but time could be running out for you to seek compensation. Act soon to protect your right to sue if you cannot settle with the liable party’s insurer.
What Causes Car Accidents?
Various factors cause car accidents. Sometimes one party is clearly at fault, while in other accidents, multiple parties and even external factors can cause collisions. If you were in a motor vehicle accident caused by one of the following behavior, you could have a case:
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Inexperienced drivers on the road
- Failure to yield effectively
- Failing to use a traffic signal
- Any type of negligence on behalf of another driver or vehicle on the road
- Breaking traffic laws
- Mechanical failures
Is My North Fort Myers Car Accident Case Strong Enough?
In short, you must prove another party was liable for your accident if you want to win your case. Our North Fort Myers car accident attorney can review your accident and explain the legal options you have.
Any type of illegal or careless behavior, possibly defined as negligence, could be enough evidence to support your claim. Your personal injury attorney will apply the theory of negligence to your case to ensure that you qualify to seek compensation from the other party. This theory comprises:
- Duty of care: The other party owed you a duty to act as any other reasonable person would under the same circumstances.
- Breach of duty: They failed to live up to this standard of care and acted negligently.
- Causation: This negligence led to a crash and your injuries.
- Damages: You sustained various losses, like medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Your automobile accident lawyer can substantiate these claims using your medical expenses, medical records, the accident report, eyewitness statements, photos, and traffic camera footage.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today After A North Fort Myers Collision
Life after a car accident can be challenging, but it is important to remember you have legal options and could recover compensation that makes things easier for you and your loved ones moving forward. A North Fort Myers personal injury attorney.
If you are ready to take action toward a brighter future, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can discuss your options during a free, no-obligation case consultation today.
We Can Help.