If you or a relative was injured in a motorcycle accident, you deserve a Middleburg motorcycle accident lawyer to advocate for you. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has over 15 years of experience advocating for injured motorcyclists and their loved ones.
As you focus on your collision’s aftermath, you can trust our team to gather evidence, calculate your losses, and negotiate for what you’re owed. We can also navigate Florida’s no-fault laws and everything that comes with them. You can explore your options now during a free case review.
You Should Consider Legal Aid As Soon As Possible
The sooner we learn about your situation, the sooner we can start fighting for what you need. We encourage you to consider prompt legal action because:
Evidence Can Become Unavailable
There is a lot of time-sensitive evidence in a motorcycle accident case. For instance, traffic camera footage doesn’t last forever. Witnesses may forget certain details.
We want to have every possible piece of information to support your case. By connecting with our team soon after your accident, we can assemble pertinent evidence.
Florida Limits How Long You Have to File a Lawsuit
Florida’s statute of limitations is another powerful reason to consider prompt legal action. Florida Statutes § 95.11 sets your case’s filing deadline. You generally have:
- Four years to file your personal injury lawsuit
- Two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit
Those who fail to adhere to the statute of limitations risk losing the right to pursue compensation through litigation. We want you to gain the rightful compensation for the injuries someone else caused.
We’re Ready to Pursue These Injury-Related Losses
You can collect every loss associated with your injuries or loved one’s passing. When wondering what your case’s “value” is, we will consider:
- The types of injuries suffered
- The severity of the injuries
- The accident’s circumstances
- Your level of responsibility, if any
That being said, your losses may comprise:
Economic damages in your case could include:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of ambulance transportation, hospitalization, prescriptions, and therapy
- Repair or replacement costs, if your motorcycle was damaged or destroyed
- Lost income, if your injuries prevent you from working full-time or at all
- Loss of future earning capacity, if your injuries will affect your earning power in the long-term
- Funeral expenses, if you lost a loved one
Your damages may go beyond medical bills and lost income; you can recover damages for the impact of the injury on your life. If you suffered mental anguish, physical pain, and other related hardships, you can seek:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
We Will Investigate the Cause of Your Motorcycle Accident in Middleburg, FL
To determine fault and liability for your losses, we will investigate your situation and gather evidence, such as the police report, eyewitness testimony, and traffic camera footage. From there, we may determine that one or more of the following factors contributed to your collision:
- Engaging in road rage
- Participating in “drag racing”
- Braking suddenly
- Failing to yield to the right-of-way
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Driver inexperience
We regularly collaborate with accident reconstruction experts, forensic team members, and witnesses to prove the cause of collisions. We will also use any information we find to negotiate with the insurer and recover what you need.
We Help Motorcycle Accident Claimants Who Have Suffered These Injuries
Right now, you may wonder whether your injuries merit compensation. If you suffered harm and incurred various expenses, you can generally seek financial recovery. In the past, our lawyers serving Middleburg have helped people with these accident-related conditions:
- Internal bleeding
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Strains, sprains, and torn ligaments
- Organ damage
As mentioned, we have also helped families who have lost loved ones to fatal injuries.
Check Out What Some of Our Clients Have Shared About Us
We understand that selecting a motorcycle accident lawyer in Middleburg is a stressful experience. You don’t want to partner with an attorney with an overwhelming, intimidating presence. Yet, you don’t want to partner with a shy, meek representative, either.
We strive to provide each of our clients with warm, familial help. Yet, you don’t have to take our word for it. Some of our previous clients have shared:
- “After a terrible accident, I didn’t know who to go to. I decided this law firm and honestly I could not be happier. They made sure I got the correct treatment and not a part of it was rushed. I want to thank the attorney Evan Gusky for making sure everything went smooth.” – Angel M.
- “Very happy with the services I received from Anidjar & Levine. Attorney Dean Levy was able to get me a great settlement. Thank you for your great work! I will definitely recommend to friends and family.” – Brice G.
- “Recommended to me by a family member. Very professional firm. Everyone that I spoke with is very knowledgeable and helpful. Sonia and Billy took great care of me. Such amazing law-firm to have on your side.” – Guido K.
Begin Your Free Case Review with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We know how to navigate the legal landscape after our clients suffer harm. Whether you or a loved one was hurt in a motorcycle accident, we’re ready to start pursuing compensation today. You can trust the Middleburg motorcycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to manage your legal matters.
To begin your free case review, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.