You have one opportunity to seek compensation after a truck accident and must take full advantage of it. A Mangonia Park personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can fight for the financial recovery you deserve. We will seek money for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, vehicle repairs, and other damages.
A Mangonia Park truck accident lawyer will handle your claim or lawsuit so you can focus on the recovery process. We will oversee every detail of your commercial truck accident case and go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. Call us today for a free consultation.
Truck Accidents Cause Substantial Damages—We Will Insist You Get Paid Fairly
Truck accidents tend to cause severe injuries, and sometimes even fatal injuries, because:
- As the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains, a large truck can weigh as much as 30 times more than smaller vehicles (which can mean a high-impact collision)
- Due to their weight and size, a truck takes longer to stop than lighter vehicles (which may result in a high-speed collision)
- A truck’s size and weight can crush a smaller vehicle, virtually ensuring injuries will result
Any commercial vehicle accident that happens in the Palm Beach County area can cause catastrophic injuries and damages. Our team serving Mangonia Park will determine the cost of your accident-related damages, including:
- Lost income: The average economic cost of an accident that causes a disabling injury was $155,000 in 2021, the National Safety Council (NSC) reports. Work losses may account for a significant portion of a truck accident victim’s financial damages. You may lose income, bonuses, promotions, benefits, and other professional perks because of your truck accident.
- Property costs: We will seek compensation to repair your vehicle, replace a totaled vehicle and/or other damaged property, and arrange temporary transportation.
- Medical bills: Our Mangonia Park truck accident lawyer will work with your doctors to identify all accident-related medical bills. We will demand the liable parties cover all these bills.
- Pain and suffering: This refers to non-economic damages, which can include physical pain, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other problems that diminish your quality of life.
- Mental health treatment: If you need medications, counseling, or other mental health treatment after your truck accident, we will demand that the liable parties cover the cost.
- Wrongful death damages: We will fight to recover monetary compensation if your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a truck accident. Recoverable damages in a wrongful death lawsuit include funeral expenses and burial costs, medical bills, and lost income.
Identifying damages and seeking compensation can be overwhelming for a trucking accident victim. We can manage this task and others required in Mangonia Park insurance claims or lawsuits.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
Reasons To Hire A Truck Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine makes a conscious effort to be different from other South Florida law firms. We are not the typical law firm, as we see clients as people rather than cases. When you hire a truck accident lawyer from our firm, you should anticipate:
- Start-to-finish legal service: When you hire our firm, we take over your entire case. You will be free to focus on your health and recovery while we complete the legal process.
- A legal team that goes above and beyond for you: Our former clients explain how the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine invests in client satisfaction. We communicate actively. We are always available to speak with clients. We even help with case-related appointments. We will go above and beyond for you.
- An urgent fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve: We want you to move forward with your life. For this reason, we don’t waste a second in resolving your case. We will calculate your damages and future expenses, negotiate a settlement (or go to court), and work to resolve your case.
- Complete financial support for your case: Our lawyers handle cases on a contingency fee basis. You won’t pay us anything upfront, and we will only receive a fee if we succeed in your case. We offer this arrangement because we don’t want our clients to worry about the costs of hiring a personal injury lawyer.
There is no stress when you hire legal representation from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We put the financial cost and obligation of your case on our shoulders.
Truck Accident Cases Can Be Challenging, But We Are Ready to Fight For You
Truck accident cases are unlike other traffic accident claims and lawsuits. Your case may be especially challenging because:
- Trucking companies often have legal teams to defend against claims.
- A liable trucking company may have valuable evidence that we need to obtain from them (before they can dispose of it).
- Truck accident cases often involve significant damages, which means the cost of losing your case could be great.
- These cases also could involve multiple liable parties, adding to these cases’ complexity.
Our attorneys have decades of legal experience representing truck accident victims throughout Florida. Let us leverage our experience and resources in your favor.
We Will Lead Every Step Of Your Case From Our West Palm Beach, FL, Office
When you hire our firm, you can rest knowing that we are tending to the smallest of details. Our responsibilities will include:
- Filing a letter of spoliation demanding that the liable trucking company preserves evidence
- Securing time-sensitive evidence as quickly as possible
- Documenting medical care, lost income, and other crash damages
- Calculating how much compensation you deserve for your damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Handling any necessary trial
- Overseeing all communications, paperwork, and other administrative responsibilities
We offer attorneys, paralegals, and other team members capable of handling your entire case involving trucking company negligence. Fighting for justice is what we do at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Lean on us following your truck accident in Mangonia Park.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
We typically face a filing deadline for truck accident cases in Florida, so do not wait to contact us. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally allows two years to file a personal injury case. When you complete your free consultation, a Mangonia Park truck accident lawyer will be ready to start your case. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. You are not obliged to hire our firm when you call, so don’t wait any longer to learn more about your legal options today.
We Can Help.