While motorcycles are fun to ride, they can be dangerous when you are involved in a motorcycle accident. While you are recovering from your injuries, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work diligently to investigate your accident’s circumstances and identify the guilty party.
We will pursue appropriate compensation by negotiating with insurance agencies or litigating at trial. You can hire a Macclenny motorcycle accident lawyer to work for you as soon as possible after your accident.
A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer’s Role in Your Claim
Our attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can do the following for your Macclenny motorcycle accident case:
- Investigate your accident and analyze your case’s records
- Gather evidence to prove your case for liability and damages
- Coordinate communication with the other driver’s insurance company
- Organize your medical records and bills
- Work with your doctors to understand your treatment, especially if your injuries are life-altering
- Work with field experts and investigators to gather additional evidence for your case
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company to obtain compensation
- Take your case to trial if necessary
We believe that if the other driver caused your crash and injuries, the law should make them pay for it. We closely work with accident reconstructionists and other experts to prove motorcycle injury cases. We work tirelessly to seek your compensation and help you move forward with your life, hopefully getting you back on the road sooner.
Your attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will give you frequent updates as necessary, answering all emails and returning all phone calls. We want you to feel as in control and aware of the situation as possible.
Damages You May Pursue in a Macclenny Motorcycle Accident
You can pursue the following types of damages in a motorcycle accident case:
- General Damages: This could include compensation for pain and suffering, mental anguish, loss of companionship, and emotional damages. Courts and insurers may use a specific formula to estimate the value of such non-monetary losses.
- Special Damages: This compensates you for various financial losses, including medical bills, in-home nursing care, rehabilitation, household services, and associated losses.
- Punitive Damages: This punishes the defendants for their gross negligence. The courts only award such damages in cases of especially egregious negligence and intentional acts broadly classified as criminal behavior.
Our attorneys can explain all damages you can seek in your case and fight for your full, fair recovery.
Your Macclenny Motorcycle Accident Claim’s Value
It can be a daunting task to recover after a motorcycle accident. Physical pain and hefty medical bills are often waiting for you. Moreover, you may have to deal with costly motorcycle repairs and replacement costs. Many accident victims wonder how much they can expect to get if their claim is successful.
Generally, there’s no one-size-fits-all formula to determine this. No team of lawyers or attorneys can purport to guarantee that your case will produce a specific outcome. Regardless, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help assess the evidence, calculate your possible damages, and give an honest opinion on how your case might go.
The following factors may affect the value of your accident claim:
- Your medical prognosis
- Insurance policy details
- The severity of your injuries
- Strength of evidence
- Insurance or court settlement situations
- Insured status of the at-fault party
- Whether or not you are deemed partially responsible
If our personal injury attorney takes your case to court, the jury assumes the burden of determining who is responsible for the accident. They will evaluate each party’s accountability and determine if you are partially to blame. In the end, your total compensation may depend on your percentage of the fault for the crash, if any.
Our attorneys will work to challenge unfair claims that you were at fault or partially at fault. We will gather evidence to show that the other party is primarily responsible.
Determining Negligence in a Motorcycle Accident Case
The other party’s negligent actions justify and validate your Macclenny motorcycle accident claim. For example, an intoxicated driver’s actions may make them liable for the accident’s damages. Our attorneys will work to gather the strongest possible evidence to demonstrate the other party’s negligence in causing your crash.
Here are some common forms of negligence resulting in Macclenny motorcycle wrecks:
- Speeding through intersections
- Failure to use appropriate signals
- Speeding/swerving in and out of lanes
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield
Again, even if the other party’s insurer may try to claim that you—the motorcyclist—caused the crash, we will show how your accident truly happened. Our attorneys will not allow the insurance company to direct unfair bias towards you as a motorcyclist.
Deadline to File a Legal Claim in Florida
The Florida statute of limitations requires that you file your Macclenny motorcycle accident claim within four years of the accident’s date, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). Failure to comply with this crucial legal requirement means that you might lose your right to pursue compensation at any time in the future.
A personal injury attorney from our team can help you file your case in time. The sooner you contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, the sooner your attorney can begin work compiling your case.
A Macclenny Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Goes the Extra Mile
The motorcycle accident experts at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understand the dynamics of motorcycle traffic accidents. We won’t allow insurance companies to blame you while they seek to take advantage of your situation.
Contact us for a free consultation to learn more about how a Macclenny motorcycle accident lawyer works for you. You do not have to pay your attorney before we swing into action. We only get paid if we win results for you.
We Can Help.