After a crash, you deserve damages to help you put your life back together. Our car accident lawyer helps people throughout the state of Florida, including Lighthouse Point, to recover fair compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and physical and mental suffering.
If a negligent driver upended your life, call on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our Lighthouse Point personal injury lawyer can file a lawsuit on your behalf and vigorously pursue the money you deserve.
Car Accident Damages You Can Pursue In Lighthouse Point
You are already painfully aware of all the things you can lose in a car crash. Among these losses are the financial setbacks caused by:
- Having to pay for medical treatment, including emergency and long-term care
- Having to pay to repair your car or to purchase a new car
- Missing work or even losing the ability to work at all
Even worse than losing money, a collision can rob you of your physical and psychological well-being by:
- Causing painful symptoms that disrupt your daily life
- Leading to temporary or permanent disabilities
- Preventing you from performing all of the activities you used to, whether that be necessary daily tasks or fun hobbies that made life more enjoyable
With our help, you could collect compensation for all of the items listed above and more. You could even sue for damages on behalf of a deceased loved one if a close relative passed away because of a car accident.
Our Lawyers Handle Lighthouse Point Traffic Accident Cases
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we know that there are many car accident law firms you can choose from, so we go the extra mile for our clients. Our Lighthouse Point car accident lawyer is devoted to helping people just like you by handling legal tasks like the following:
- Negotiating for a fair settlement: In many cases, we are able to persuade the insurance company to settle out of court by paying our clients a settlement. Our attorney can assess whatever offers they make and let you know if any are worth serious attention.
- Going to court: If it is not possible to settle out of court for any reason, we will not hesitate to take the at-fault party to trial. There, we would do all of the talking on your behalf and present your case to the jury for their consideration.
- Building a strong case file: We can prove that you deserve damages by collecting material from your testimony, medical records, witness testimony, the police report, and even video footage.
- Dealing with the insurers: Any insurer—whether your own or the liable party’s—will prioritize their profits over your needs. We can speak with them throughout your case and try to persuade them to treat you fairly.
- Keeping in touch with you: We know how worried you are about your case. You can rely on us to contact you with updates regularly.
- Helping you make appointments: For instance, if you have not had the chance to find a mechanic to fix your car, let us help. We are happy to book many kinds of appointments for our clients.
We can do all of the work so you can focus on getting better and spending time with your loved ones—but only if you give us enough time to get started. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) limits the amount of time you have to take legal action against a negligent party.
With only two years to file a personal injury lawsuit, it is a good idea to act quickly. We offer free consultations to all callers, so it will cost you nothing to learn about your rights, even if you decide you do not want to hire us.
Car Accidents Can Result From Various Forms Of Negligence
There is no “one size fits all” car accident scenario, and we treat each client’s case as the new and unique situation it is. Our law firm has dealt with:
- Side impact collisions: Whether another car side-swipes you or collides directly with your door in a T-bone accident, getting hit from the side can do a lot of damage.
- Head-on collisions: Such an accident may occur if a driver goes in the wrong direction or races through a red light.
- Rear-end collisions: If a driver’s brakes fail or if the driver follows the car in front of them too closely, they can hit your back bumper.
How do these and other types of traffic accidents happen? All too often, negligence or recklessness is the root cause. Negligence includes behaviors such as:
- Using alcohol or drugs: Per the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were 184 alcohol-related crashes in Broward County in 2021. These caused 108 injuries.
- Driving while distracted: When you are behind the wheel, your attention needs to be on the road at all times. Texting and driving, adjusting the radio, and doing make-up are all examples of distracting activities.
- Poor maintenance: Sometimes, a car owner fails to take their car to a mechanic regularly. Other times, the mechanic is at fault for not noticing a potential problem that should be obvious to someone in their position.
- Poor manufacturing: When an auto part manufacturer knowingly sells a product that is faulty, poorly constructed, or inadequately tested, that manufacturer makes themselves liable for any collisions that result from using their defective part.
No matter what type of car accident you were involved in, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. We want to make sure that justice is done after negligence-related accidents like yours.
We Are Accepting Lighthouse Point Car Accident Cases Now
If you would like to know more about how our Lighthouse Point car accident lawyer can be of service, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. We will assess your case free of charge, and we never ask our clients to pay attorney’s fees until we win money for them.
We Can Help.