If you were involved in a car accident in Lakeside, Florida, you have the right to hold the person or parties at fault liable for the damages you suffered. Depending on the details of your case, you may be eligible to recover the cost of medical bills, lost time at work, and other damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has a proven track record of success helping accident victims like you recover the compensation they deserve. Our car accident lawyers in Lakeside, FL offer responsive, dedicated legal care designed to protect your legal rights.
You should not have to suffer because of someone else’s actions. Contact a car accident lawyer in Lakeside, FL from our team today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your legal options.
Types of Lakeside, FL Car Accident Cases Our Team Handles
Our team represents clients who have been involved in a variety of car accident cases. No matter who was at fault or where the accident occurred, we have the legal experience necessary to help you fight for the compensation you are legally entitled to.
Our dedicated team handles all types of car accident cases, including:
- Hit and run cases
- Drunk driving accidents
- Collisions caused by unsafe road conditions
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
Even if you are unsure who is at fault, or if you contributed to the accident, you may still have legal options. Call our legal team today for a free car accident case review at 1-800-747-3733.
Damages You May Recover After a Lakeside Car Accident
After an accident, you might be facing a variety of costs associated with an accident you did not cause. A wide range of damages is available to car accident victims in Florida. The amount of damages you may recover are dependent on the details of your car accident.
Details that may impact the amount of damages you are eligible for include:
- The extent of your injuries: For example, a victim with a broken arm may recover less than a victim who suffered a severe spinal injury.
- The amount of damage your car sustained: The value will be lower for a case with a bumper dent than a case where the car is totaled.
- The identity of the at-fault party: In cases involving municipalities, such as a city employee or a police officer, there may be limits to the amount you can recover.
- The amount of coverage you or the at-fault party has: Many policies limit the amount of coverage if your damages exceed that number you may be unable to collect the full amount of damages. In these cases, we will research other avenues of compensation.
As you can see, several factors may impact the amount of damages you can recover. However, there are common types of damages we often see Florida accident victims recover. These include the following.
- Medical bills: Including hospitalization costs, surgery, testing, treatment, pain medication, and rehabilitation therapy.
- Lost wages: For time missed at work due to pain, to attend doctor’s appointments, or to seek legal care.
- Personal property damage: Including damage to your vehicle and any items in your vehicle at the time of the accident, such as a GPS device, laptop, medical devices, etc.
- Pain and suffering: These damages cover losses related to physical or mental pain you endured due to the accident.
After a car accident in Lakeside, Florida, you may be overwhelmed and unsure of where to turn for legal help. An experienced personal injury lawyer can guide you through the process and protect your legal rights. Call our team for help today at 1-800-747-3733.
Wrongful Death Claims in Lakeside, Florida
Any car accident can impact your life for months or even years to come. However, sometimes car accidents result in tragedy and someone loses their life. If you lost a loved one due to a car accident, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim.
In the state of Florida, a wrongful death claim aims at recovering compensation for the family and estate of someone who died due to the actions of someone else. Like a car accident case, the damages in a wrongful death claim will vary, but often include:
- The cost of medical bills that accrued before the victim’s death
- The cost of a funeral or celebration of life ceremony, including burial or cremation
- Loss of future wages of the victim
- Loss of emotional support
- Pain and suffering of the victim and their family.
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in a Lakeside, Florida car accident, our legal team can help you pursue the justice you deserve. You can rely on a car accident lawyer in Lakeside, FL to help protect your legal rights during this incredibly difficult time.
Get Legal Help Today from a Car Accident Lawyer in Lakeside, FL
Our clients rely on us to fight for their rights after all types of car accidents. But, our commitment to you does not end there. We are passionate advocates for giving back to the local community through charitable organizations like Miami Dolphin’s Cancer Challenge, MADD, and the Jewish Federation.
When you choose as your legal team, you get more than just dedicated lawyers; you get a team that cares about the community we all live in.
If you sustained injuries in a Lakeside car accident, you have a limited amount of time to pursue damages. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to file a claim before the statute of limitations runs out on your case.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free review of your car accident case with a car accident lawyer in Lakeside, FL.
We Can Help.