If you have recently been injured in a truck accident and the truck driver or another party was at fault, you may be able to recover damages. You could receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses.
A Lake Worth truck accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. You’ll receive a free initial consultation and face no upfront fees if you reach out to us.
What Damages Could I Recover After a Truck Accident?
Although claims and compensation related to truck accident injuries differ from one individual to the next, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have experience and expertise in this type of accident. We know exactly what factors to consider when determining what damages you can seek after a truck accident.
Your damages may include:
- Medical expenses: This includes fees for treatments and medication after the accident and any long-term health issues.
- Lost earning: You may be compensated for any income lost during the recovery period and in the future if you are unable to return to work due to your injuries.
- Pain and suffering: This is compensation for any physical, emotional, and mental distress you have suffered as a result of the accident.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in a truck accident, you may be able to claim damages for the loss of their life.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Lake Worth, 800-747-3733
Why Should I Seek Damages After a Truck Accident?
An accident with a commercial truck can affect your life in myriad ways, some of which you may not expect. Seeking damages allows you to try to recover from the situation as quickly as possible with all the financial support you need.
Recoverable damages can provide crucial funds to prevent further emotional and financial harm to you and your family. Which damages you can claim will depend on certain factors related to your accident, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- The extent of your medical needs
- How long you were or will be out of work
- Whether or not you will make a complete recovery
- The emotional effects of the accident
- Whether or not you lost a loved one due to the accident
Lake WorthTruck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Five Ways a Truck Accident Lawyer From Our Firm Can Help
Truck accident claims and lawsuits are complicated. Hiring an attorney on our team to help you can bring several benefits:
- A lawyer will be able to determine and locate all liable parties in the accident so you know who to file your claim against.
- Your lawyer can analyze your case and develop a legal strategy that suits your particular circumstances.
- Your lawyer will be able to handle complex negotiations on your behalf.
- Like many states, Florida has a statute of limitations that affects how long you have to file a lawsuit. Your lawyer can ensure this deadline is met.
- You may find the damage claim process overwhelming. Some of the legal terminology is complex and can be difficult to understand. Your lawyer is there with you every step of the way to explain what’s happening and answer all your questions.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Why Should I Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
Unfortunately, victims of large truck accidents are often severely injured, which can mean they are facing an uncertain future when it comes to their health and employment. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands how devastating this type of wreck can be for the injured individuals and their families.
We are dedicated to holding negligent truck drivers accountable and seeking compensation to help victims move forward with their lives. Don’t worry about legal fees – our attorneys are happy to answer all your questions and guide you through the claims process for no upfront fees. You don’t have to pay a penny unless we win your case.
Lake Worth Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases We Handle
Collisions with large trucks (trucks that weigh over 10,000 pounds) can cause serious injuries and often lead to fatalities. These are some of the types of large truck accident cases we handle:
- Jackknife accidents: In this type of accident, the trailer skids and only comes to a stop when it reaches a 90-degree angle to the truck’s cab. A truck can jackknife when the trailer axle brakes seize.
- Side-impact and T-bone accidents: These accidents are caused by failing to yield, running red lights, turning across traffic lanes, or failing to assess oncoming traffic when making a right turn at an intersection.
- No-zone accidents: In this accident, impact occurs in one of the areas on the truck in which the driver cannot see another vehicle. These zones are not visible in the driver’s side mirrors.
- Brake failure accidents: Truck braking systems are under strict federal regulations to ensure they have the correct amount of braking force and ability to decelerate appropriately. These laws also require the use of an automatic brake adjustment system.
- Rollover accidents: These trucks are often top-heavy, making them prone to rollovers. They are especially at risk for a rollover when a driver oversteers or fails to slow down before a curve or turn.
- Rear-end collisions: Heavy trucks require a greater stopping distance. Rear-end collisions may be caused by faulty brakes. Another common cause is poor driver attention.
- Underride accidents: These are the deadliest type of truck accidents. They occur when a smaller vehicle hits the trailer and goes under the truck.
- Truck vs. motorcycle accidents: Most of these accidents happen when a motorcycle is in the truck driver’s blind spot, when drivers are changing lanes, or when driving rules are not followed.
See How a Lake Worth Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help You Today
There is no need to worry about how to take care of those medical bills from your truck accident injury. We are here to help you. If you live in Lake Worth or the surrounding area and you are the victim of a commercial truck accident, call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to receive a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW