Truck accidents are traumatic events, and victims don’t need the added stress of a lawsuit or insurance claim while they are trying to heal. Instead, if you are in this situation, you can focus on recovering from the crash while a Lake Park personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine leads your case. We go above and beyond for our clients and will handle every detail of your claim or lawsuit.
A Lake Park truck accident lawyer from our legal team will demand that liable parties pay you fairly. If we need to take your case to court, we will. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. We can work on your case without any upfront fees or costs, and you don’t have to pay us if we don’t recover your financial compensation.
Our Injury Attorneys Go The Extra Mile For Truck Accident Victims In Lake Park, FL
Our law firm does everything possible to satisfy our clients in South Florida and throughout the state. While it is vitally important that we secure the money you deserve, it is just as important that you’re comfortable and satisfied with your truck accident lawyer.
Our personal injury team will go the extra mile for you, as evidenced by:
- Our full-service legal representation: While we consider every client a part of our team, winning your case is our responsibility. You will not have to worry about a single detail of your claim or lawsuit. Leave the claims and legal processes (which can be stressful and time-consuming) to your Lake Park truck accident lawyer.
- Our assistance with your non-legal needs: Your recovery in all areas of your life is our concern, so we do everything possible to help you. In addition to our legal services, we help clients find medical care, repair and replace their damaged property, seek mental health treatment, and start on the road to recovery.
- Our client-friendly fees: Our contingency fee structure serves our clients, who don’t pay our firm a dime up front to hire our personal injury lawyers. You also won’t pay out of your pocket, as our fee comes from your settlement or verdict. If we don’t secure the compensation you deserve, we don’t receive a fee.
- Our personalized case strategies: We represent people with various needs and requests. We will personalize our representation to suit you and encourage you to ask questions and make any special requests you have of us.
- Our frequent communication: Communication is the bedrock of effective legal representation. Expect frequent updates from your lawyer. You will have your lawyer’s number, and we encourage you to contact us anytime.
We will cover the entire cost of your case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free initial consultation. We have helped many clients hold negligent drivers responsible for motor vehicle accidents, and we want to help you.
Trucking Accident Cases Can Pose Unique Challenges For Victims
As you decide how to move forward after your accident, we want you to know that commercial truck accident cases can be particularly complicated because:
- A liable trucking company may have evidence critical to proving your case.
- Truck accidents often cause severe injuries, which may require a large financial recovery (and a difficult legal fight).
- Your truck accident case may require trial, a process that you may be totally unfamiliar with.
- Trucking companies often have their attorneys to fight against cases like yours in 18-wheeler accidents and other cases involving large, heavy commercial vehicles.
These challenges could prompt you to hire a truck accident attorney from our law firm. We will take the entire legal process off your shoulders, making your financial recovery our mission. We know the laws and regulations that govern Florida’s trucking industry, so you will have knowledgeable attorneys protecting your rights and interests.
Our Florida Law Firm Will Demand Complete Compensation For Your Damages
We will fight for compensation covering all of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Pain and suffering: If you suffer physical pain, anxiety, depression, sleep problems, impaired quality of life, or other pain and suffering, your attorney will seek compensation covering these damages. We will also demand that liable parties cover related treatment, like counseling and medications.
- Medical expenses: We will work with your doctors to identify your healthcare needs. Your Lake Park truck accident lawyer will calculate the financial cost of that care. If you continue treatment, we will project the cost of all future medical services.
- Professional damages: We will include lost income, diminished earning power, lost benefits, missed bonuses, and other professional damages in your truck accident case.
- Property costs: You deserve compensation to repair or replace your vehicle, clothing, phone, accessories, and any other property damaged during the truck accident in Lake Park.
We work with experts to ensure the accuracy of our clients’ settlements. You likely have one opportunity to seek compensation for a truck accident, and we will make the most of that opportunity.
Prioritize Your Health After A Truck Crash While We Fight For The Money You Deserve
While your financial recovery after a truck accident is a high priority, nothing should come before your health. If you do not hire a lawyer, you may have to choose between your case and your health. This is an impossible choice, and you can avoid making it.
By hiring a Lake Park truck accident lawyer from our firm, you can prioritize your health while we prioritize your case. Our team will:
Manage Case Communications And Paperwork
As soon as you hire us, our attorneys and paralegals will take over your case’s communications, paperwork, and all other details.
Urgently Build An Evidence-Based Case
Our Lake Park truck accident attorney will gather all useful evidence, which may include:
- Eyewitness accounts of the accident
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Video footage of the collision
- An expert’s reconstruction of the accident
Our team will immediately seek evidence, as this is a time-sensitive obligation that could significantly affect the strength of your case.
Calculate And Document Your Damages
We will secure past employment records for the at-fault driver, medical bills, images of your injuries, and any other available proof of your damages. This proof will help as we calculate the value of a fair settlement.
Lead Settlement Negotiations
Our caring accident attorneys will negotiate a settlement on your behalf. We will be ready for trial if we complete negotiations without receiving a fair offer. We will also deal with the insurance company for you after a big truck accident in Lake Park, saving you time and helping you focus on feeling better.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Consultation
You have a limited time to file a personal injury lawsuit, so we urge you to contact us as soon as possible. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a), we must file truck accident cases within two years from the collision date. The same deadline applies to a wrongful death lawsuit, which you might be able to file if your family member suffered fatal injuries in a Lake Park truck accident.
Contact us as soon as possible so we can file your case in Lake Park and work toward the financial recovery you deserve. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free, no-obligation case consultation.
We Can Help.