Our personal injury lawyer is passionate about helping truck accident victims recover damages for their injuries and related expenses. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident, we will investigate your accident and assess your recoverable damages.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, one of our team members will review your case at no cost or obligation. We also handle all the details of your case from start to finish. When we represent you, our Hillsboro Beach truck accident lawyer will stop at nothing to recover the financial compensation you need and deserve. Start with a free legal consultation today.
Our Attorneys Will Demand Your Economic AND Non-Economic Damages After A Hillsboro Beach Truck Accident
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were 468 truck accidents that resulted in non-catastrophic injuries and 124 that resulted in catastrophic injuries in 2021.
Our personal injury law firm serving Hillsboro Beach will recover the costs of your medical expenses, rehab, and therapy from the at-fault party. Additional economic and non-economic recoverable damages include:
- The costs of repairing or replacing your car
- Income loss and lost earning ability
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Lasting mental and emotional anguish
- Diminished quality of life
To document the monetary value of these damages, we can collect your medical statements, proof of income, and vehicle repair estimates or replacement values.
Wrongful Death Damages For Surviving Families Of A Truck Accident Victim In Hillsboro Beach, FL
Your family might be able to sue for the wrongful death of a loved one in a negligence-based truck accident. Wrongful death damages we request on behalf of your family will include:
- Funeral expenses and burial costs
- Loss of companionship and society
- Loss of consortium and guidance
- Loss of their household support
- Loss of your loved one’s income
Our legal team will explain who can file a wrongful death action and which family members can benefit from a financial award under Florida law.
You Must File Your Hillsboro Beach Truck Accident Lawsuit By A Deadline
Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations gives you a window of time to protect your right to sue for damages.
Generally, Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) gives you two years from the truck accident date to file a personal injury lawsuit. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(e) generally gives you two years from the decedent’s death date to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
If you hire a truck accident lawyer to lead your case, you won’t have to worry about meeting the statute of limitations. If the filing deadline expires, you could be left with no legal recourse that allows you to compel the at-fault party to compensate you.
Hillsboro Beach Truck Accidents Have Multiple Liable Parties – We Will Identify Them and Demand They Pay
Our commercial truck accident attorneys will identify all potentially liable parties in your case and compel them to cover your financial and non-financial damages. We will also take on one or more insurance companies and claims adjusters on your behalf. Financial liability could fall to:
- The commercial truck driver or his employer
- Truck or parts manufacturers
- The cargo loading company
- Truck maintenance facility or repair shop
Even a government or municipality could bear liability if a flawed or faulty road contributed to the accident. Our big rig accident lawyers serving Hillsboro Beach will investigate your accident to determine fault. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we aim to hold all liable parties accountable for their role in causing or contributing to your accident.
Building A Comprehensive Evidence Collection For Your Truck Accident Case
Your truck accident case will likely generate a lot of supporting evidence. Some pieces of evidence could be challenging for you to obtain without an attorney’s help. Our law firm will collect records related to the truck driver, including:
- The trucker’s hours-of-service logs
- License and training history
- Truck maintenance records
- Black box damage, if available
- Dashcam footage, if available
Additional evidence we collect includes a police report, injury photos, accident scene photos, photos of both vehicles, and video footage. We also interview lay and expert witnesses and may commission an accident reconstruction report.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys Never Stop Fighting For Our Hillsboro Beach Clients
Our service to injured clients runs along two tracks. We provide 360-degree client support that includes:
- Communicative, responsive legal care
- Providing your attorney’s phone number
- Offering frequent updates on your case
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Prompt replies to your calls and emails
- Assistance in having your car repaired
- Help with scheduling your appointments
To bolster and support your case and to recover the best possible compensation package for you, we will also:
- Gather physical evidence and case-supporting documents
- Draft and file your case insurance claim or lawsuit against the negligent party
- Handle all paperwork and case communications
- Speak with lay and expert witnesses
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate monetary settlement
You likely won’t have to go to court for a truck accident. If you do, our truck accident attorney will represent you there. In short, we will go the extra mile for you. While you worry about getting better, our client-focused team takes care of everything else.
Hear From Satisfied Clients Of The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When clients we represented in the past share their experience with our results-driven law firm, they say:
- Andrea V.: Attorneys at Anidjar & Levine treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them … I would have no problem whatsoever recommending them.
- Tyler R.: My car was totaled, and the entire process was a huge hassle until my father put me in contact with the firm. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing … they really helped me focus on getting myself better while they took care of everything else.
Browse our reviews page to learn more about recovering damages with legal guidance and support from our truck accident attorney.
Call Us After a Hillsboro Beach Truck Accident – Review Your Legal Options For Free
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a recent truck accident, our law firm will help you recover your medical costs, lost income, and more and hold the negligent driver or another entity responsible for the crash accountable. We will deal with the insurance company so you can focus on getting better.
Start now by calling our case evaluation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to see how our Hillsboro Beach truck accident lawyer can advocate for your full recovery.
We Can Help.