If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a recent motorcycle accident, a Hillsboro Beach personal injury lawyer will work on your behalf to recover your post-accident costs. With our legal guidance, the at-fault driver can be compelled to cover your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Our injury legal team will review the merits of your case during a free consultation. When we speak with you, we can learn more about the collision and explain how we can represent you. We are committed to helping injured clients get the financial compensation they need to rebuild their lives. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Hillsboro Beach motorcycle accident lawyers are on your side.
We Demand Full Compensation For Hillsboro Beach Motorcycle Accident Victims
Economic damages after a motorcycle accident are typically documented with bills, statements, receipts, pay stubs, estimates, and invoices. Our team members will collect them for you to prove the monetary value of the damages you can claim after a motorcycle accident, including:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Medications and medical devices
- Past, present, and future income loss
- Property damage or destruction
According to a Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) report, 178 motorcycle accidents caused incapacitating injuries in 2021. Catastrophic injuries like these, such as traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) and spinal cord injuries (SCIs), can also entitle you to recover the diminished value of your vehicle. Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Hillsboro Beach will inform you if you can recover these additional losses.
In addition, you can recover non-economic damages, including physical and emotional pain and suffering, emotional distress, and mental anguish, among others. They also include disabling injuries, lasting physical disfigurement, and impaired quality of life.
Wrongful Death Damages For Surviving Families In Hillsboro Beach, Florida
If your family lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident that another’s negligence caused, you have our heartfelt condolences. You also have our commitment to seek wrongful death damages, as your family might be able to sue for wrongful death damages. These could include the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s financial contributions
- Your loved one’s household contributions
- Loss of consortium, guidance, and support
In most cases, this includes the decedent’s parents, spouse, and children. Other family members who relied on the decedent for financial support could also qualify, so the best way to understand your position is to review it with one of our team members.
You Can Protect Your Right To Seek Legal Action In A Hillsboro Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
Injured Floridians have a time limit to file a lawsuit after a motorcycle accident. Florida’s personal injury statute of limitations is as follows:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a).
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(e).
If the statute of limitations expires, you could be prohibited from filing your lawsuit at all. It could also be dismissed out of hand. Our legal team will help you avoid this potentially costly consequence by explaining and accurately interpreting the filing deadline.
How We Prove Negligence In Your Motorcycle Accident In Hillsboro Beach
To prove the at-fault party is responsible for compensating you, our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Hillsboro Beach will prove the elements that constitute negligence in injury cases. This means collecting evidence that proves the at-fault driver:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Breached their obligation by their actions or inactions
- Caused your accident as a direct result of their breach
- Caused you to suffer injuries and losses related to the accident
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our familiarity with state and local laws means we can build a strong compensation case. We will also can gather evidence to resolve your case with a settlement versus a trial.
Evidence That Proves The Cause Of Your Hillsboro Beach Motorcycle Accident
Varying types of video footage can legally be used as evidence in your motorcycle accident case. Our lawyer will collect smartphone, dashcam, traffic cam, and other videos that captured various aspects of the collision.
Additional evidence can include:
- A police report about the motorcycle crash in Hillsboro Beach
- Accident scene photos
- Accident reconstruction report
- Witness statements
- Expert witness statements
- Your written statement
- First responder reports
The evidence we collect to prove the value of your case includes medical bills, salary history records, and vehicle repair or replacement estimates.
What It Means To Be Our Hillsboro Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyer’s Client
Our law firm goes the extra mile for you and every client we represent. Our client-focused team members serving the town of Hillsboro Beach in northern Broward County will help you schedule appointments and have your motorcycle repaired. We also provide:
- Responsive legal service
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Responses to your questions
- Prompt answers to calls and emails
You won’t have to deal with the insurance company or their adjuster—we will do it for you. Our motorcycle accident attorney will negotiate and fight for a favorable monetary settlement that meets your post-accident needs. While you worry about getting better, we will focus on taking care of everything else.
Hear From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine’s Previous Injury Clients
On our client testimonials page, clients we represented in the past say the following about our legal service and support:
- Stephen L.: My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call, and someone would always have an answer for me … They exceeded my expectations … I highly recommended them to family and friends.
- Sonia G.: I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous, and caring group which work hard for their clients … I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.
Our law firm is committed to treating every client we represent like a person, not a case file.
Your Free Hillsboro Beach Motorcycle Accident Case Review Is Waiting – Call Us Now
If you or a loved one was injured, or a loved one suffered fatal injuries in a motorcycle accident, you could be entitled to financial compensation. Our Hillsboro Beach motorcycle accident lawyer will investigate your accident and aim to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. We can also take your case to trial if we cannot recover an out-of-court award.
Learn more about your financial recovery options by contacting our case evaluation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.