Not all drivers take the responsibility of keeping others safe as seriously as they should. If you were in an accident caused by another person’s unsafe actions, you could be entitled to financial damages for your losses.
If you find yourself injured or have lost a loved one, a car accident lawyer in Green Cove Springs, FL can help you build a legal case for damages. Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Green Cove Springs, call (800) 747-3733
There Are Many Forms of Negligence
A driver may act in any number of ways that are dangerous and increase the risk of injury to themselves and others. There are many ways that a liable motorist may have contributed to or caused your accident, including:
- Failing to yield at a stop sign
- Failing to stop at a red light
- Changing lanes abruptly
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Texting or making a phone call while driving
- Fiddling with the car’s entertainment system
- Crossing multiple lanes of traffic
- Failing to signal
The scenarios mentioned above are just a few actions that may make a motorist liable in the case of a car accident. You may be entitled to damages if the liable motorist in your accident engaged in these or any number of other reckless acts leading up to the accident. If they did, a car accident lawyer in Green Cove Springs, FL on our team can help you prove it in court.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case.
Green Cove Springs Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help in Your Pursuit of Damages
If you are recovering from serious injuries and/or grieving a loved one’s sudden death, allow our team to handle the responsibility of pursuing damages on your behalf. Our team provides responsive legal care by:
- Collecting all evidence of the accident and the circumstances that caused it, including but not limited to video, photographs, and police reports.
- Interviewing eyewitnesses and documenting accounts that state the liable driver caused the accident through dangerous actions.
- Obtaining documentation of your injuries for use at trial.
- Calculating your total losses so that we may lobby for compensation at trial or in settlement negotiations.
- Handling the legal aspects of your case from beginning to end.
- Ensuring that your rights are protected.
We aim to prove that the defendant is responsible for the losses you incurred as a result of the accident. Once we show that the negligent party violated their duty of care to protect others from an unreasonable risk of harm, we will be able to pursue compensation.
Damages You May Be Entitled to in a Car Accident Claim
If we reach a settlement or receive a jury award, you may be entitled to more damages covering:
- Past medical expenses
- Future medical expenses
- Lost wages due to your injuries
- Diminished earning capacity due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering from the trauma of the accident
If you lost a loved one and bring a successful wrongful death claim, additional damages may include:
- Funeral costs
- Compensation for loss of companionship and guidance
- Compensation for the deceased’s future wages
Note: If the courts deem you partially at fault for the car accident, you can still collect damages according to Florida Statute – Comparative Fault.
Do Not Wait to Call a Car Accident Lawyer in Green Cove Springs, FL
Personal injury claims in Florida are generally subject to a statute of limitations of four years from the date of the accident, while wrongful death claims are generally subject to a two-year window. There are exceptions to these statutes, so call us regardless of the time since your accident. The sooner you call a car accident lawyer in Green Cove Springs, FL, the sooner you may be able to collect damages.
Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case.