The size, weight, and height of each vehicle in an accident play a role in the severity of the outcome. Were you involved in a collision between your passenger car and a commercial truck? If so, you were much more likely to sustain serious injuries than the occupants of the larger truck. Our Fruit Cove semi-truck accident lawyer can help you recover damages from the accident and its aftermath.
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will help you prove the accident’s cause and identify the at-fault party. With our guidance and support, you can recover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Our team will review your case for free and explain your options for financial compensation.
What You Need To Know About Liability For Semi-Truck Accidents
According to research from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), collisions involving large trucks often occur when the truck is traveling straight, navigating a turn, or negotiating a curve. Potential causes of truck accidents can include:
- Driver intoxication
- Speeding or recklessness
- Hours-of-service violations
- Flawed or faulty truck
- Driver distraction
- Driver inattention
- Driver fatigue
Truck accidents in Florida can be difficult to resolve on your own. When our Fruit Cove personal injury lawyer handles your case, we do all the hard work for you. We will document the negligence that led to your accident and help you prove financial liability.
Our Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Will Collect Evidence That Proves Liability
To bolster and support your request for compensation, our semi-truck accident attorney will conduct a thorough investigation. The evidence collected during our investigation can include evidence you might find challenging to obtain on your own, including:
- The truck driver’s driving record
- The truck’s repair and maintenance records
- Eyewitness and expert witness statements
- Accident scene photos and reconstruction
We also collect evidence that documents the accident’s costs including medical bills, documentation of your previous earnings, and photos of your injuries. These will help us create an appropriate estimate for your settlement amount.
Evidence collection will also help identify the at-fault party. In a semi-truck accident, you could potentially sue the trucker, his employer, or the manufacturer of the truck or its parts. Our team will organize all the evidence we collect and submit it on your behalf.
Compensation We Recover For Semi-Truck Accident Clients
You could be entitled to multiple forms of monetary recovery after an accident. Our semi-truck accident lawyer helps injured clients in Fruit Cove request compensation for the following:
- Economic damages: Past and future medical bills, income loss, treatment-related travel expenses, and your vehicle’s damage or loss
- Non-economic damages: Lasting disability or disfigurement, physical pain and suffering, and mental and emotional trauma
- Wrongful death damages (if applicable): Funeral and burial expenses, loss of financial and familial contributions, loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and support
When our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine accepts your case, we work hard to see that you are expenses aren’t overlooked or underpaid by the insurer.
How Florida’s Statute Of Limitations Affects Your Fruit Cove Case
You have a limited time to file a lawsuit if your semi-truck accident case cannot be resolved with a financial settlement. In general, you have:
- Four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Two years from the date of your loved one’s passing to file your wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
If your lawsuit is not filed within the allotted time, you may not be able to file it at all. The sooner you get our law firm involved in your case, the more time we have to ensure you avoid this costly consequence.
Trust Your Semi-Truck Accident Case To Our Lawyer Serving Fruit Cove, FL
In Florida, there were more than 100 large truck accidents that led to serious injuries, and nearly 30 that led to fatalities, per Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Proving the cause of your accident is a complex process. When we handle your case, our legal team will:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather compelling evidence
- Draft and file your case
- Handle all communication
- Interview lay witnesses
- Consult expert witnesses
- Negotiate with the insurer
- Represent you at trial, if needed
We also represent you on a contingency fee basis, meaning we charge no upfront fees and are only compensated when you are.
Reviews And Accolades For The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our semi-truck accident attorney works hard to provide ongoing legal service and support. When previous clients review our law firm online, they say the following:
- Viviana J.: I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine…The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!
- Stephen L.: My experience with this law firm has been a great one…They care about their client’s wellbeing…The amount of personal service offered is outstanding…They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends.
Every client we represent is a priority to our team. We strive to achieve the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Outstanding Client Support Is The Hallmark Of Our Personal Injury Law Firm
We know how challenging it can be to overcome the trauma of a truck accident. To ensure your overall recovery, our law firm ensures you receive:
- Communicative legal care
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Ongoing updates on your case
- Replies to questions, calls, and emails
You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. We go the extra mile by helping with your vehicle repairs and even scheduling appointments on your behalf.
Get Help With Your Semi-Truck Case Today
If you or someone you love was injured in a collision with a large truck, our semi-truck accident lawyer serving Fruit Cove will help you recover financial compensation. We will take on the at-fault party and their insurance company for you. Find out how hard we fight for our clients by contacting our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.