A boat is a major purchase — one you protect with insurance coverage. If a hurricane or other natural disaster damaged or destroyed your boat, you are entitled to the protection of your insurance policy. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Fort Walton Beach boat damage lawyer will help you pursue compensation via your policy.
If your insurance company is not living up to your contract, you do not have to fight back on your own. We will review the details of your policy. Our goal is to understand your covered losses, your insurance company’s filing process, and your potential timeline. We will take on the insurer for you and help you file a thorough and effective claim. If your claim was denied, we will also help you file an appeal.
How Boat Insurance Covers Hurricane And Weather Damage
Like car insurance, boat insurance is customizable, allowing you to choose the coverage options that best fit your particular needs. Unlike car insurance, it is not mandatory in Florida. In many cases, you could be required to add hurricane coverage to your boat insurance package. It will cover:
- Hurricane damage
- Wind damage
- Named storms
If you put boat insurance in place, you should be able to tap into it if your boat is damaged. If your insurance company is being less than cooperative or lowballing or denying your claim, we can help. Our boat damage attorney will review your policy and explain what you need to know about property damage claims.
Document The Cost Of Repairing Or Replacing Your Boat
Boat repairs after an accident can be costly but boat damage after a hurricane can be staggering. To prove the value of your compensation request, document:
- The damage your boat sustained with photos and videos
- Receipts for improvements or enhancements made prior to the hurricane
- Estimates on the anticipated costs of restoring your boat
- Your boat’s estimated replacement value if it is declared a total loss
If your insurer sent an adjuster to value your claim and you believe their value is unreasonably low, do not accept it. No one knows your boat and any improvements you made better than you do. If your boat contained personal belongings or business possessions, provide our law firm with a detailed inventory.
You Should Be Able To Rely On Your Insurance Policy When You Need It Most
Do you know what to do if your insurance company is refuting your covered losses? Unscrupulous actions and bad-faith insurance practices can be hard to recognize and harder to prove on your own. Our boat damage attorney is familiar with the laws of the state of Florida.
We will hold the insurance company responsible if they unfairly or unnecessarily delay your case or fail to acknowledge receipt of your claim. In addition, they have a limited time to take certain actions on your claim. Our legal team will make sure they comply with the law and handle your case fairly and honestly.
Leave The Insurance Company To Our Legal Team
You do not have to go up against a huge insurance company on your own. Our law firm will handle your insurance claim against an insurer of any size. We will:
- Complete and submit all paperwork
- Read your policy and fine print in detail
- Calculate the value of your covered losses
- Handle all case-related communication
We will ensure your claim stays on track and is not lost in the shuffle of multiple claims hitting your insurance provider at once. We handle every aspect of your case from start to finish.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Makes Every Client A Priority
Our boat damage lawyer serving clients in Fort Walton Beach does everything possible to build a strong case or appeal for compensation. We work just as hard to create an outstanding client experience. We will make sure you receive:
- Responsive legal service throughout your case
- A direct phone number for your attorney
- Regular updates on the progress of your claim
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Speedy replies to all phone calls and email
We work hard to ensure your case gets the attention to detail it deserves and go the extra mile to provide the support you need. If your boat was damaged in a hurricane, you can leave your case in our hands. You worry about taking care of yourself and your family. We take care of everything else.
It Costs Nothing Upfront To Put Our Team To Work For You
Our law firm will represent you on a contingency fee basis. We will handle your case at no out-of-pocket or upfront cost. In place of hourly fees, we receive a percentage of your compensation. If you do not recover compensation, you will owe us no fees at all.
Five-Star Reviews For The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When previous clients talk about their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews and recommendations like the following:
- Manuela Espino: I highly recommend the law firm of Anidjar and Levine and especially Evan Gutsky. My case was not an easy one, but he was up to the challenge and got me a settlement check…Having the ability to text my attorney whenever I needed to make me feel secure.
- Amaurys Garcia: This is a great team, I have nothing but good things to say about them, absolutely the best. My case was settled quickly and with a greater result than I expected, very professional and always reachable, willing to answer every question…I’ll recommend them 100%.
You are entitled to compensation to repair your damaged boat. When we handle your case, we stop at nothing to get the best possible outcome for you.
Get A No-Cost Review Of Your Fort Walton Beach Boat Damage Case
Was your boat damaged by the destructive winds and rain of a recent hurricane? Our boat damage lawyer serving Fort Walton Beach will help you pursue compensation. We will review your insurance policy and explain your compensation options. Contact our consultation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.