Many people involved in car accidents in Fort Lauderdale sustain broken bones or fractures. Usually, when people think of severe injuries from car accidents, they think of a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury. However, many people don’t know that broken bones are still significant injuries that can cause long-term issues.
Suppose you suffered a broken bone in a car accident. In that case, a Fort Lauderdale broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could help you recover compensation. Our personal injury team has helped many injury victims who sustained broken bones get the compensation they deserve. Our firm’s attorneys can help hold the liable party accountable for causing you a painful injury.
How the Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Can Help Your Fort Lauderdale Broken Bones Car Accident
The Fort Lauderdale car accident attorneys at our firm understand that broken bones are serious injuries. You could feel the impact of such an injury for the rest of your life. When someone else has caused your injuries, our attorneys can work tirelessly to make it right for you. We can do everything we can to help you recover the compensation that can help you move forward after an accident.
When you choose an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can rest assured we can take care of your legal matters. Suffering from a broken bone could require a lot of treatment. However, we want to ensure you focus on recovering from the injury while we take care of everything else.
Other advantages of choosing our team to represent you include the following:
- You can receive your attorney’s cell phone number. It is important that our clients feel comfortable reaching out when they have questions. When we work on your care, we can also provide frequent status updates so that you’re always kept in the loop about what is going on with your case.
- You pay nothing unless you recover compensation. We offer a contingency fee agreement, meaning you only pay a percentage of the compensation you recover. If you don’t win anything, you don’t pay us.
- We can handle all case communications for you. Whether talking to the insurance company or scheduling appointments for your car to get repaired, our attorneys can handle it. We can deal with the communications regarding your case, so you don’t have to.
When you reach out to our firm for a free consultation, you can learn more about the advantages of choosing our team. With us by your side, you can have confidence that you can move forward without worrying about financial stress.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, 800-747-3733
Damages You Could Recover After A Broken Bone Injury In Fort Lauderdale
Breaking a bone could require extensive medical treatment. You also might not be able to perform your job duties. With high medical bills and no job, you could face financial ruin. Luckily, injury victims have options. You could recover compensation for your losses from the person who caused the accident.
The awards you could recover depend on the damages you incurred. Typically, people receive compensation for their damages in the form of monetary compensation. Examples of damages you could recover through a claim or lawsuit include:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Lost income (past, present, and future)
- Lost or reduced earning capacity
- Vehicle damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Our attorneys can work with you to determine the damages you could recover. Once we know the damages you incurred, we can estimate your case’s value.
Fort LauderdaleBroken Bones Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Why Car Accidents Cause Broken Bones
Broken bones occur when more force is exerted on a bone than it can absorb. For example, in a car accident, forceful objects could cause bones to break in any part of the body. Many people in car accidents have suffered from broken bone injuries. Common ways car accidents break bones include:
- If they get ejected from the vehicle during the collision. This is more likely to happen if the person is not wearing a seat belt.
- The crushing force of the collision with the weight of another vehicle.
- When someone instinctively reaches forward to brace themselves, if they see they are about to hit someone, it could cause their arms to break.
- If there are loose items in the car, they could hit a bone with such force that it could break.
These are only several common causes of why car accidents cause bones to break. Many other factors could cause a broken bone.
Common Bones That Break In Car Accidents
The human body has more than 200 bones. In a car accident, every bone has the potential to break. Common bones that break in car accidents include:
- Spinal cord
- Pelvic bone
- Facial bones
After sustaining a broken bone in a car accident, it is crucial to get medical attention immediately. If not, the injury could worsen.
Long-Term Impacts of Broken Bones
According to the Cleveland Clinic, the long-term impact of broken bones relies on what caused the damage and how damaged the bones are. Other factors that could influence the long-term impacts include:
- Which bone broke
- The type of break or fracture
- The treatment needed
- If there were any other injuries
Some people notice healing within a few weeks, while severe breaks could take up to a year to heal. Unfortunately, even after that, some people never feel the same after they sustain a broken bone.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
In Florida, You Have Four Years To Sue A Liable Party For An Injury
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) states you have four years from the accident date to file a lawsuit. Within four years, our attorneys can build a solid case and attempt to reach a fair settlement. Then, if a lawsuit is necessary, we can take your case to court.
Fort Lauderdale Broken BonesYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Get Your Questions Answered During A Free Consultation
If you aren’t sure what to do after sustaining a broken bone in a Fort Lauderdale car accident, contact us for a free consultation. A Fort Lauderdale broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can answer your questions and provide legal guidance. You shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences of someone else’s actions. Let us help you.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW