Whether you were at work, on the road, or out and about in public, if you suffered long-term back pain through no fault of your own, we can help you pursue compensation.
Our team is fully committed to achieving a fair settlement to fund your rehabilitation, housing, care needs, therapies, and support. Learn more about your legal options during a free consultation with a Ft. Lauderdale back injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
- How to Start a Claim for Compensation in Broward County
- Our Back Injury Attorneys will Shoulder the Legal Responsibility While You Recover
- Our Attorneys Fight Vigorously for the Compensation and Justice You Deserve
- Assessing the Financial Impact of a Spinal Injury
- Proving Negligence in a Fort Lauderdale Back Injury Case
- The Benefit of No-Win, No-Fee Representation
- Laws That Could Affect Your Right to Pursue Compensation
- Find Out If You are Eligible for Compensation in a Free Consultation
For a free legal consultation with a back injury lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, call (800) 747-3733
How to Start a Claim for Compensation in Broward County
Back injuries can devastate lives, affecting people’s ability to work and enjoyment of life. According to the American Chiropractic Association (ACA), back pain causes more global disability than any other condition.
The simplest way to find out if you have a claim is to discuss your situation with our team in a free consultation. We will take the details of your case, such as the injury type and circumstances that caused your back pain. This way, we can assess your eligibility for compensation.
Fort Lauderdale Back Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Our Back Injury Attorneys will Shoulder the Legal Responsibility While You Recover
When we take your case, we devote our resources to obtaining a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf. In addition, our attorneys provide unwavering legal assistance We take pride in maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by providing the following services:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the accident to identify liable parties
- Gathering the evidence and other supporting documents to build a robust case
- Proving another’s negligence caused your injuries
- Assessing the physical, emotional, and financial impact of the accident to obtain a settlement figure
- Managing all case administration and handling settlement negotiations with the at-fault party’s insurers
- Reviewing settlement offers for fairness
- Taking your case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be agreed upon between parties
Our client-first approach means we take the time to understand the difficulties and challenges you face. We go the extra mile to ensure the legal process is as stress-free as possible. Our team is always on hand to answer your questions. We will provide you with your attorney’s direct phone number.
Our Attorneys Fight Vigorously for the Compensation and Justice You Deserve
The amount of damages you could be awarded depends on:
- How the accident happened
- The severity of your back injury
- Your quality of life
- How the accident has affected your finances
- Who was responsible
However, compensation is available to cover losses such as:
- Current and ongoing medical bills and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and coverage if your employment is affected by the accident
- Any home adaptations or support required as part of your ongoing care
- Pain, suffering, and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
As a general rule of thumb, more serious injuries tend to settle for higher amounts; however, the legal process is typically more complex. Nonetheless, our spinal injury attorneys are here to guide you from day one, managing your case efficiently while you focus on recovery.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Assessing the Financial Impact of a Spinal Injury
Back injuries can vary from strains and sprains to debilitating spinal cord damage and paralysis. The settlement value of such an injury can vary widely from case to case and be dependent on many factors.
Our goal is to help make your recovery positive, successful, and stress-free. Where a full recovery is not possible, we aim to support you by achieving the financial stability required for the care and treatment. You will need this treatment to return to the best quality of life as quickly as possible.
Our assessment will consider your current expenses plus projections for any future losses, such as the cost of ongoing care or compensation if your employment is affected, for example.
Proving Negligence in a Fort Lauderdale Back Injury Case
We understand the difficulties victims of spinal injuries face when pursuing compensation. We handle personal injury claims and can help you prove negligence by demonstrating the following:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care for your safety.
- There was a breach of that duty by the defendant acting or failing to act in a certain way.
- The breach (or negligence) caused your back injury.
- You suffered physical, emotional, and financial losses as a result.
Life-changing injuries can result in staggering financial commitments for injured people and their families. Therefore, it is vital to find legal representation with the experience and knowledge to pursue compensation and meet your needs.
The Benefit of No-Win, No-Fee Representation
We believe everyone should have access to the justice system by providing our services on a no-win, no-fee basis (we take on the financial risk). This way, there is no need for you to worry about paying upfront legal fees and other costs. In short, we only take payment when we win your case.
Laws That Could Affect Your Right to Pursue Compensation
Be mindful of laws that limit the time you have to file an injury claim. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, injured parties generally have four years from the date of the injury to begin legal proceedings in civil court. However, conditions can apply.
Seeking legal representation promptly is recommended to ensure your case is filed in time. This allows your lawyer to preserve vital evidence. Missing this strict deadline could mean you forfeit your right to claim compensation altogether.
Find Out If You are Eligible for Compensation in a Free Consultation
If you suffered a back injury caused by another person or an organization’s negligence, we help you get the compensation you deserve to move on with your life. Our team has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients over a long history of proven results.
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are dedicated to providing the highest client support with no hidden fees or costs. Call (954) 525-0050 for a free consultation to learn more about your legal options.