Car accidents can range in seriousness from frustrating to life-altering. If you or a loved one has been in a car accident in Fairview Shores, Florida–whether you were the driver, passenger, bicyclist, or even a pedestrian–you should not have to pay the price for someone else’s negligence.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1 (800) 747-3733 to learn what your options are for recovering damages after a car accident. Our team is ready to get started on your case right away.
Typical Injuries Victims Suffer in a Fairview Shores Car Accident
It is easy to assume that our normal routines will never be interrupted by an auto accident. Unfortunately, over 1,000 car accidents happen every day in Florida, resulting in a wide variety of injuries that include:
- Whiplash: This is a common but painful car accident injury that leaves muscles and other soft tissues strained without actually breaking bones.
- Scrapes and cuts: Scrapes and cuts are another common car accident injury that can pose a risk for other complications like infections.
- Head injuries: Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other brain injuries can have far-reaching consequences, from headaches and trouble sleeping to memory problems or even difficulty performing routine tasks.
- Spine injuries: Back injuries involving your spine can result in partial or complete paralysis. Even when paralysis is avoided, spine injuries can require significant rehabilitation and physical therapy to overcome.
- Broken bones: Broken bones are common in car accidents and require long periods of rest and recovery to heal, which could mean time off work in addition to your pain and suffering.
- Internal bleeding: Internal bleeding is typically life-threatening and requires immediate medical attention.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: Not every injury from a car accident is physical. You may be suffering from the mental and emotional stress that makes routine tasks like driving to work challenging or even impossible. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), approximately seven or eight out of every 100 people will experience PTSD, and car accidents are a common culprit.
Whether you live in Fairview Shores, Florida, or you’re here on vacation, an unexpected car accident can cause painful injuries that impact you for days, weeks, or even years to come.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, a Fairview Shores car accident lawyer can take the burden off you by doing the necessary legwork to build your case, leaving you focused on the task of healing. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1 (800) 747-3733 for a free consultation today.
Damages You May Recover After a Fairview Shores, FL, Car Accident
Every car accident is different, and the circumstances surrounding your accident will determine the type of damages you are able to recover. This is an issue you can discuss with a Fairview Shores car accident attorney. The damages that you could potentially recover include:
- Property damages: The victim may be able to recover the cost of repairing the vehicle or its fair market value if it is completely destroyed. It is also possible to recover compensation for possessions inside of the vehicle that were damaged or destroyed in the accident.
- Medical Expenses: Your medical bills could include testing, hospitalization, treatments, medication, or ongoing rehabilitation.
- Lost Income: Oftentimes the victims of car accidents are unable to return to work immediately. This could result in lost wages or potentially even missed opportunities for career advancement.
- Pain and Suffering: If you are diagnosed with PTSD or other forms of stress or anxiety as a result of your car accident, you can pursue damages for your pain and suffering.
In the state of Florida, you can pursue damages for wrongful death if a car accident caused the death of your loved one. Types of damages you could potentially recover through a wrongful death claim include:
- Funeral bills
- Loss of expected earnings
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering close family members endured as a result of the loss
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Fairview Shores, 800-747-3733
If you have been injured in a car accident or lost a loved one to wrongful death, let an attorney do the hard work of gathering evidence and pursuing your claim on your behalf. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to get started right away. Contact us at 1 (800) 747-3733 for a free consultation.
How Florida’s Statute of Limitations May Impact Your Claim
Fairview ShoresCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
The state of Florida imposes time limits on pursuing damages related to car accidents. In most cases, you have four years from the time of your accident to file a claim related to your case. In the event of wrongful death, the Florida Statute of Limitations states that you have only two years to pursue damages.
How a Fairview Shores Car Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Case
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in Fairview Shores, Florida, you have the right to hold the negligent party responsible for the pain, suffering, and expenses that you incurred as a result of the accident.
Recovering damages can be an overwhelming process, and you already have the additional burden of healing from any personal injury you have suffered.
A Fairview Shores car accident lawyer can:
- Gather evidence to support your claim, including medical records, police records, and other eyewitness statements
- Answer all of your questions, so you have the 24/7 support that you want
- Handle the headache of negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Argue your case in court if a satisfactory settlement cannot be reached
Car accidents can have far-reaching consequences and can impact your life for years to come. The dedicated team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to do the hard work for you, helping you pursue the compensation you deserve.
Call a Fairview Shores Car Accident Lawyer Today
The sooner you get started, the easier it will be to collect the evidence we will need to build a strong case that supports your claim for compensation. Contact us today at 1 (800) 747-3733 to get started on your case right away.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW