Whether you’re the driver, passenger, or pedestrian, being involved in a car accident can be life-altering. You may be in pain or facing mounting medical bills that are draining your finances. You shouldn’t have to suffer because of an accident that was someone else’s fault. If you’ve sustained injuries in a Doctor Phillips car accident, we can help.
The Doctor Phillips car accident lawyers on the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve after a car accident. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 to have a member of our team review your case and help you explore your options with a complimentary consultation.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Doctor Phillips, FL
There are a wide variety of factors that can contribute to car accidents, including:
- Distracted Driving: While distracted driving has always been a problem, it became far worse with the increase in cell phone use. Taking a call, sending a text, eating, or even just changing the radio can take our attention off the road for a split second.
- Drunk and Impaired Driving: Drivers who operate a vehicle while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, prescription medication, or excessive fatigue cause many accidents.
- Speeding: Exceeding the speed limit remains one of the most common causes of car accidents.
- Reckless Driving: Examples of reckless driving include changing lanes too quickly, darting in and out of traffic, tailgating, and acting aggressively behind the wheel.
If these or other factors played a role in your call accident, you may be able to hold the driver liable for your injuries, losses, and other expenses. Speak with a Doctor Phillips car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a risk-free consultation.
Types of Injuries That Frequently Occur in Accidents
Personal injuries common to Doctor Phillips, FL, car accidents include:
- Head and Brain Injuries: This could include concussions, skull fractures, or other traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
- Broken Bones: Broken bones can be extremely painful and could also require surgery and possibly time off work to heal.
- Neck and Back Injuries: This type of injury is very common in a car accident and can include whiplash, sprains, strains, herniated discs, and even spinal cord damage.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Muscles, tendons, or ligaments can be stretched or torn after a car accident. This can result in lifestyle changes that require rehab.
- Burn Injuries: Burn injuries can range in seriousness from minor, such as the burn resulting from an airbag going off, to serious and even possibly fatal.
Your lawyer can help you pursue compensation for these and other injuries related to your car accident from the liable party.
Damages That You Could Recover After a Car Accident in Doctor Phillips
The amount of compensation you receive as a result of your Doctor Phillips, FL, car accident will vary based on the details of your case.
Some of the damages that you may be able to recover include:
- Past, ongoing, and future medical expenses
- The cost of rehabilitation and therapy
- Pain and suffering you have endured
- Lost wages
- Diminished future income
- Personal property damage
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one has been injured or has property damage as a result of a Doctor Phillips car accident, we are here to help. Get started with a complimentary consultation today by calling 1-800-747-3733.
How a Doctor Phillips Car Accident Lawyer Can Help Your Case
Recovering damages after a car accident can be a complicated and overwhelming process. If you suffered as a result of another driver’s negligence, though, you have the right to hold that person responsible for your damages, including lost wages and medical expenses you have incurred.
A dedicated Doctor Phillips car accident lawyer can help you:
- Gather evidence related to your case, including medical and police reports
- Take the burden off your shoulders by filing the required legal documents
- Collect additional evidence, such as expert witness testimony
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- Pursue your accident in court, if required
If you plan to pursue damages for your Doctor Phillips car accident, do not delay. Florida Statute of Limitations (VIII.95.11) mandates that you must file within four years of the accident to recover damages. The sooner you get started, the easier it will be to collect the evidence we will need to build a strong case that supports your claim for compensation.
Contact a Car Accident Lawyer In Doctor Phillips, FL, Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our legal team will do all we can to help you get the compensation you deserve. We are proud of our results and have helped many clients in situations similar to yours, so we are confident that we can help you too.
When you hire our team, all you have to worry about is getting better. We take care of everything else. Contact us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a complimentary consultation with a member of our team. We are ready to get to work right away on your case to get you the compensation you deserve.
We Can Help.