Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has helped thousands of people recover compensation for their injury-related expenses. Now, if you were injured in a truck accident, it’s your turn to secure damages.
A Cutler Bay truck accident lawyer can file your claim, negotiate a settlement, and fight for what you need. We offer free case reviews where you can learn more about partnering with our team.
We Charge Nothing Out of Pocket
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency-fee basis. So, you don’t have to worry about affording a lawyer. In this payment structure, you don’t pay our attorney’s fees to get started.
We only request compensation for our help if we secure financial recovery for your losses. Until then, you pay nothing.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Cutler Bay, 800-747-3733
We’re Committed to Recovering the Full Cost of Your Injury-Related Losses
Recoverable damages in your case may comprise:
- Medical bills, including hospitalization and treatment
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and contracts
- Property damage expenses
- Transportation expenses
- Childcare costs
You can also receive non-economic damages, which repay you for the pain and suffering you went through. The amount typically depends on the injury you suffered. The more severe your injuries, the more you can request for pain and suffering.
You don’t have to guess what your damages cost. Using your medical bills, wage statements, and other documentation, we can seek the full cost of what you’re owed.
Cutler BayTruck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Seeking Recovery After a Truck Accident in Miami-Dade County, FL
Florida follows a no-fault insurance rule on auto accidents. You generally file a claim with your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage before exploring other financial avenues.
How PIP Coverage Works
PIP insurance is one of Florida’s auto insurance requirements. It pays for the expenses resulting after collisions, namely, your medical bills and lost income.
Personal injury protection insurance will cover you regardless of who is at fault for the accident. Furthermore, your PIP coverage can also help pay your passengers’ injury expenses if you had anyone with you during the collision.
Florida requires you to carry at least $10,000 in PIP coverage. If your losses exceed this limit, then your lawyer in Cutler Bay can examine other methods of recovering what you need.
You May File a Claim with the At-Fault Party’s Insurance Provider
Trucks operating in Florida must have liability insurance. Liability coverage helps compensate the victims for their expenses should the truck driver cause an accident. Since the truck’s size can cause more damage, their required coverage minimums are much higher than those for passenger vehicles.
A Cutler Bay truck accident lawyer from our firm can collect and review the evidence needed to prove your insurance claim. If the truck company’s insurance provider’s initial settlement offer is unfavorable, the attorney can help negotiate on your behalf.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
We’re Prepared to Take Your Case to Court
If we can’t resolve your case through an insurance settlement, then we will file a lawsuit against the at-fault party. Going to court isn’t intimidating with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine on your side.
That’s because we will manage everything litigation entails, including:
- Filing your case within the appropriate deadline. Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you generally have four years to file your lawsuit. You have a shorter filing window if you’re filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Interviewing witnesses. We will interview eyewitnesses and expert consultants to learn more about your case. Accident reconstruction experts, for example, can explain how your accident occurred.
- Filing your lawsuit. Filing a lawsuit is more than filling out a few forms. It involves knowing what court to file your lawsuit with and how county law applies to the matter.
Cutler Bay Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Truck Accidents in Miami-Dade: a Question and Answer Guide
Some questions we frequently get from injured claimants include:
Do I Really Need a Truck Accident Lawyer for My Injury Case?
Here’s the thing: you don’t want to face a trucking company on your own without legal representation. That’s because these companies have teams of lawyers ready to dispute claims. Even if the cause of your accident is clear-cut, they could still try to pin the blame on you.
Your lawyer is more than your legal aid. They’re part of your support system. With one of our attorneys, you get legal counsel, an advocate, and an investigator–-all wrapped into one.
Instead of asking: “Do I really need a lawyer?” Ask yourself: “Can I afford to go unrepresented?”
How Much Can I Recover for My Losses?
How much you can recover largely depends on your situation. Your injuries’ severity, the cost of your economic damages, and other losses will determine how much you can recover.
Why Should I Partner with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
You’ve probably heard our jingles on the radio or seen our billboards along highways. But we’re more than that. We’re a team of professionals committed to advocating for injured people.
In the years we’ve served our community, we’ve recovered millions of dollars in damages. Some of our former clients have shared:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “Jonathan at Anidjar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Anidjar and Levine.” – Joe H.
Work with Our Cutler Bay Truck Accident Team Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has over 15 years of experience managing personal injury cases. To discuss your accident-related concerns, you can call us anytime at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW