Slip and fall accidents can result in much worse than bruises and sore backs. You may be suffering from severe injuries that require ongoing treatment. In addition, medical bills may be mounting while you miss work, making it challenging to keep your family afloat.
A Conway slip and fall accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can seek fair compensation on your behalf. A property owner may be liable for your losses. We can investigate your accident, gather evidence, and calculate your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Conway, call (800) 747-3733
You Can Pursue Compensation for Your Slip and Fall Injuries
You may not realize all the damages you can claim when pursuing compensation. However, we can calculate your losses so that you do not leave any money on the table when negotiating with an insurer.
Slip and fall accidents can cause more losses than you think. The following are some of the damages you may recover from a claim or lawsuit:
- Immediate medical bills, such as an emergency room visit, surgery, medication, and medical equipment
- Ongoing medical care, such as physical therapy, chiropractic treatment, and specialists
- Lost wages, including bonuses, benefits, and sick leave and vacation time
- Reduced earning capacity for the difference between your pre-injury income and what you can now earn
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life if you suffer permanent impairment
You do not have to calculate these losses on your own. Our legal team can consult with your doctors, compile your receipts, and gather your wage statements to see what you deserve. We may also consult experts who can testify about how your injuries will continue to affect you.
Conway Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
We Can Help Prove You Slipped and Fell Due to Negligence
Slip and fall cases can get complicated, especially when it comes to proving negligence. We can help you gather evidence that demonstrates a property owner’s duty of care, as well as how they breached it.
Specifically, we can work to prove that the property owner knew about the hazard that caused your accident. In other cases, we will work to show how they should have reasonably known about the hazard. For example, if a leak occurred for weeks before you slipped on a puddle it created, we may be able to hold them liable.
Additionally, property owners must post clear signs around any hazards that could pose a risk to customers, guests, or invitees. If they failed to block off areas of their property under construction, they could also be liable for any injuries.
Negligence Can Lead to Several Hazards That Cause Slips and Falls
A property owner’s negligence can lead to various hazards on their premises. For example, you may have gotten hurt due to:
- Wet or slick floors
- Loose floorboards
- Uneven or broken pavement
- Improperly maintained areas
- Unsecured structures
- Broken handrails
Other hazards can also increase the risk of slip and fall accidents. We can investigate your accident and determine how a property owner could have prevented it.
Our Lawyers for Slip and Fall Accidents Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
We understand that you are already struggling with financial stress. We don’t want to add to your worries at this time. That’s why we take slip and fall accident cases on a contingency-fee basis.
We can start your case at no upfront cost. We also do not charge hourly retainer fees. We only receive our payment after we secure a settlement on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Sets Our Law Firm Apart From Others?
Unlike other law firms, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine go the extra mile for clients.
Here are some things that set our firm apart:
- You get your attorney’s phone number.
- You get frequent case updates.
- We can provide answers to all your questions
- We respond promptly to your calls and emails
- We can even help schedule your appointments
While you focus on getting better, we can take care of everything else.
Our Client Reviews Speak for Themselves
Don’t take our word for it. Instead, take a look at what our previous clients had to say about working with our legal team:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case. Like a brother or sister in the business.Ron, Mark,Glen, Charlie ,Ana and the case management staff are all amazing.The amount of personal service offered is outstanding.I have texted and called the staff at odd hours and have always received an immediate answer that was detailed.Not one word answers.. They exceeded my expectations is every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue. I am an ex Law enforcement and I have to be honest attorneys have not been my favorite people. I have to say these guys are and I have gained a friendship with my attorney and his boss. That is Huge !!!!” – Stephen L.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
You can read more client reviews on our website.
Get Help Today By Contacting a Slip and Fall Accident Attorney in Conway
Let one of our lawyers handle your slip and fall claim. You deserve to rest and focus on your health right now. We also offer free consultations so you can learn about your legal options and get answers to any questions you may have.
The sooner we begin your case, the better. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 today.