If you or someone you love was injured in a motorcycle accident in Coconut Creek, you may be eligible to recover compensation from one or more responsible parties. A motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you get it.
Our Coconut Creek personal injury lawyers fight for the rights of accident victims like you. We help our clients win compensation for injuries suffered due to the negligence of another party or parties. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial stress a motorcycle accident can add to your life. We take that stress off your shoulders and put it on ours, letting you focus on what is most important: getting better.
We offer a free consultation and case evaluation to all new clients. To speak with a member of our staff today, call us today.
Count on Our Dedicated Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Coconut Creek, FL, to Help You Get Your Life Back
Our firm understands motorcycle accidents are some of the most devastating crashes on the road. You may be dealing with several severe injuries and suffering from great pain. Your medical bills might be piling up, and you may be unable to work — possibly for a long time.
The job of our Coconut Creek, FL, motorcycle accident lawyers is to help you recover the compensation you need to start getting your life back. We can identify the responsible party or parties, gather evidence against them, hold them accountable, and help you get paid.
We Identify the Responsible Parties and Hold Them Liable
Our first job upon taking your case is to conduct a complete investigation. Our goal is to paint a vivid picture of your accident and how it happened. From there, we identify all responsible parties and begin the process of collecting evidence to prove their liability.
Perhaps you are not sure if another party’s negligent actions caused or contributed to your crash. You should still speak with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Coconut Creek, FL. We may be able to find evidence of liability that was not readily apparent, or there may be one or more responsible parties you have not considered.
Often, another driver is partly or fully responsible for a motorcycle accident. This is especially the case if the driver violated one or more traffic laws:
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Improper lane change
- Driving under the influence
- Distracted driving (e.g., texting)
- Following too closely
- Opening a driver or passenger side door into a motorcyclist’s path
Aside from other motorists, additional parties may have contributed to your accident through their negligent actions. Depending on the circumstances, we may look at the following parties:
- The vehicle manufacturer: If a defective component in your motorcycle or another vehicle contributed to the accident, the manufacturer may be liable.
- The driver’s employer: Under Florida’s vicarious liability laws, an employer may be liable for damages caused by an employee while driving for work-related purposes.
- The local municipality: If a faulty traffic signal, missing road sign, or unsafe road conditions contributed to the accident, the local municipality could be liable.
Once we find the responsible party or parties, we build a strong, evidence-backed case and aggressively pursue them for damages.
Your Lawyer Will Seek Compensation for All Your Losses
Once we identify the liable party, your lawyer will seek compensation for the following:
- Lost wages – if you were unable to work and earn your salary as a result of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering – physical pain, emotional trauma
- Diminished earning potential – if you are unable to work to earn the same amount of money you earned before your accident.
- Disability – if you are disabled and unable to work at all after your crash
- Disfigurement – if the injuries left you with significant scars
- Long-term care – if you will require long-term therapy or care after your motorcycle accident.
Your Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Will Deal with the Insurance Companies on Your Behalf
To get compensated for your motorcycle accident injuries, you will most likely have to go through one or more insurance companies, no matter whose fault the crash was. Insurers employ entire departments of people whose job is to find ways to minimize what the company pays out. If you try to deal with the insurance company directly, you may get saddled with a subpar settlement that pays less than you deserve.
Our attorneys know how to take on insurers. We will negotiate with them on your behalf. We make sure our clients get compensated fairly for their injuries, and we can anticipate and counter any tactic the insurer might use to stop that from happening.
We Handle All the Paperwork for You
Motorcycle accident injury cases involve a lot of paperwork. There are pages and pages of forms that must get filed with the insurance company, the courts, and so forth. And this all must be done within the statute of limitations.
If you miss the filing deadlines set by Florida laws, you may lose your right to recover compensation.
Our attorneys handle all paperwork on your behalf. We make sure everything gets filed properly and on time.
Find Out More About How a Lawyer Can Help You Seek Justice After a Motorcycle Accident
To find out more about how our attorneys can help you seed the compensation you deserve, call for a free consultation with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today by calling 1-888-494-0430.
We Can Help.