If you were injured in a motorcycle accident due to another party’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation. Our Cocoa motorcycle accident lawyers are passionate about helping injured riders and their families recover from the devastating effects of a collision.
Our team can determine who to hold liable, set a fair amount to seek for your damages, and negotiate on your behalf. We also provide a free initial consultation where you can learn about your legal position and possible next stages in your compensation claim.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Are Ready to Fight for You in Cocoa, FL
Regrettably, motorcyclists are far more likely than other road users to suffer serious injuries in the wake of an accident, making the legal process more challenging. For example, you may require expensive treatment for complex injuries while dealing with lost income during your recovery. This is a lot to handle while navigating Florida personal injury laws.
We can help you prove someone else was responsible for the collision by investigating your situation. Our attorneys can obtain evidence about your injuries and financial losses, then file a claim on your behalf by notifying the insurers of the person responsible for the accident. Other ways we assist our clients include:
- Working with industry professionals, such as accident reconstruction specialists and medical experts, who can provide testimony in support of your case
- Calculating the full extent of your injuries and other losses related to the accident
- Negotiating for a fair settlement
- Reviewing settlement offers to prevent under-settled claims
- Taking your case to trial where necessary
- Managing every aspect of your case so that you can fully focus on your recovery
- Providing regular case updates and promptly responding to your queries
We understand how the impact of a serious injury can extend beyond just physical pain. Your best recovery is our priority. As such, we do everything we can to make the legal process as stress-free as possible so you and your family can navigate the future with more certainty and hope.
We Will Handle the Insurance Company for You
Insurance companies often fiercely defend motorcycle accident cases to protect their financial interests by denying liability for the accident or under-settling claims.
For example, insurance companies rarely begin settlement discussions with their best offer. To obtain a fair settlement, your lawyer will negotiate back and forth with the insurance company until a suitable agreement is made or going to court becomes necessary.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Cocoa, 800-747-3733
How Much Is a ‘Fair Settlement’ for a Motorcycle Crash?
We consider many factors when assessing a claim’s financial value, which can include:
- The severity of your injuries
- The financial, physical, and emotional impact of the injuries on you and your family
- Any specific costs you incurred due to your injuries
- Future costs you may incur
- The strength of the evidence to support your case
- The amount of coverage available under insurance policies
- Whether liability is contested or clear cut
Through repeated practice, our motorcycle injury attorneys also draw upon considerable prior experience and knowledge to confidently arrive at a settlement value tailored to meet the unique facts of your case.
Our Cocoa Accident Attorneys do Not Settle for Anything Less Than You Deserve
Accepting an offer means there is no further opportunity to reopen the claim. Therefore, it is important that your injuries are resolved – or you are at a stage in your recovery when your symptoms do not worsen – before you agree to a settlement offer.
Damages in a motorcycle accident injury case are typically awarded for:
- Current and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation and specialist therapy
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity, if your employment is affected
- Any necessary home or vehicle adaptations or specialist equipment
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
- Property damage or loss
- Vehicle replacement
If the accident caused the tragic loss of a loved one, your family could pursue compensation for losses such as funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship and financial support, and other related damages.
CocoaMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Is It Expensive to Hire a Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
Our motorbike injury lawyers will always ensure they do everything within their power to help you seek financial recovery for your injuries. As such, we believe your financial situation should not prevent you from seeking compensation.
If we can assist in pursuing your claim, we provide our services on a contingency-fee basis. In short, this means we only get paid when we obtain a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf, so there is no financial risk when you pursue legal action.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Types of Motorcycle Accident Cases We Can Help You with
There are many ways negligence can cause an accident. Common examples specifically relating to motorcycle collisions can include:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failing to obey traffic controls, signs, and signals
- Speeding or other aggressive driving
- Spillages on the road which have not been cleared up properly
- Drivers changing lanes without signaling
- Motorists failing to pay attention and failing to see the presence of a rider
- Potholes or other road defects
- People opening car doors without having checked for motorcyclists
Of course, this is a small sample of scenarios we can assist with. The takeaway here is: if someone else caused your injuries, we can help you pursue the compensation you need to move on with your life.
Cocoa Motorcycle AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Florida Laws That Could Affect Your Right to Claim
Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), injured parties have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit from the date of the accident. Similarly, surviving family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit within two years if the accident caused the loss of a loved one per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Our Motorcycle Injury Lawyers Can Be at Your Side
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we pride ourselves on providing the exceptional legal services our clients deserve and expect. We build our reputation on honesty and commitment to striving for the very best outcome for everyone we represent.
To learn more about how we can help with your motorcycle accident claim, call for a free consultation with our legal team at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW