A Cocoa Beach truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will lead your case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else. You can learn more today about your legal options during a free consultation.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Your Cocoa Beach Truck Accident Case?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is a client-focused firm with roots in Florida. Truck accident cases are one of our primary practice areas. This means:
- We understand how to complete truck accident cases.
- We know how to complete civil cases in Cocoa Beach.
Our team will go the extra mile for you. We will respond to phone calls and emails and answer your questions. We will also provide regular case updates and even help you schedule case-related appointments.
The choice of a lawyer is a critical one, so you choose wisely. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the justice you deserve.
How We Handle Truck Accident Cases
Truck accident victims find themselves in sudden, traumatic circumstances. If you have been in a truck accident, your focus is likely on recovery or coping with loss. Our team handles all case-related duties so that you can focus on your well-being. Our duties may include:
- Investigating your accident: We will determine the cause of your truck accident in Cocoa Beach, which may lead us to liable parties.
- Identifying all liable parties: Truck accident cases can involve more than one liable party.
- Recording your losses: We’ll identify every loss from your accident and then determine the monetary cost of each loss.
- Gathering evidence and documentation: Our team will seek evidence from your accident and documentation of losses. Such documentation may include medical bills, physicians’ assessments, medical images, and proof of lost income.
- Filing your case: Our team of attorneys and paralegals will file your case promptly and accurately.
- Handling the liable party’s insurance companies and attorneys: Insurance is native to truck accident cases, so our team will protect you from insurance companies. If your case requires a lawsuit, we’ll deal with the defendants’ attorneys.
- Completing settlement negotiations: We’ll seek the settlement you deserve and not a dollar less.
- Completing a trial (if necessary): We’re always prepared for trial.
Our first responsibility is protecting your rights. We’ll protect you from unwanted contact and attempts to breach your rights.
Former Clients Praise the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We’ve represented many satisfied clients. Our firm’s testimonials include:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” – Stephen L.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” – Charles L.
When you work with us, you’ll have your truck accident lawyer’s phone number. They’ll be available to you throughout your case in Cocoa Beach.
What Losses May Entitle You to Compensation After a Cocoa Beach Truck Accident?
Our team will work with you to identify your losses, even those that are challenging to put a dollar amount on. Recoverable damages from your Cocoa Beach accident may include:
Pain and Suffering
Being injured or losing a loved one can cause many forms of pain and suffering, including:
- Injury-related pain
- Fear of riding in motor vehicles or being near roadways
- Traumatic memories
- General anxiety
- Lost physical and cognitive abilities
You may receive compensation for these losses. Your lawsuit may also cover treatment for pain and suffering—namely, counseling and medications.
Liable parties may repair or replace your damaged vehicle and other damaged property. They also may cover temporary transportation while your vehicle is in the shop.
Medical and Rehabilitation Costs
Your recoverable medical expenses may include:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency care
- Follow-up care
You could need medical equipment as you recover. If you’re permanently disabled, your medical costs may be indefinite. Your injuries may also require rehabilitation, imposing further expense. We may ensure that liable parties cover all your accident-related medical expenses.
You may lose income because of your accident. Injuries may require you to reduce your working hours, change roles, or change careers. These changes could reduce your total earning power. We’ll include all your professional damages in your lawsuit.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek maximum compensation for you. We can help whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one.
We’ll Represent You at no Upfront Cost
Our team can start on your case today at no upfront cost. No matter your current financial circumstances, you deserve representation. We’ll file and complete your case, and we only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
A trucking company may be liable for your losses, as may other parties. Determining liability may not be easy for you, though. With our experience and training, we know how to diagnose liability in truck accident cases. Let our team hold responsible parties accountable.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Discuss Your Case
Those facing significant injuries or a loved one’s passing deserve capable legal help. Our team provides passionate representation for truck accident victims in Cocoa Beach and across Florida. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. There is no obligation when you contact us.
Don’t wait to call our team. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you have a limited period to file injury lawsuit. You generally have an even shorter window to file a wrongful death lawsuit, which is two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). Our team will start your case as soon as possible.
We Can Help.