Unlike other similar large vehicles, which typically require certification and training, moving trucks are often driven by people with little big rig experience. They may be excited to get to their new home and neglect the rules of the road. This combination can lead to serious accidents.
Moving truck accidents can cause injury or death. Bruising or broken bones are possible, as are more serious conditions like paralysis. If you or a family member was struck by a moving truck in Brandon, FL, our legal team can support you. You may have legal recourse.
For a free legal consultation with a moving truck accidents lawyer serving Brandon, call (800) 747-3733
How Much Is My Moving Truck Accident Case Worth?
Liability, the severity of your injuries, and other forms of context all play a role in moving truck accidents. The intersection of these factors will eventually point toward your potential compensation. Given their complexity, it’s difficult to predict what you’ll receive in compensation without an expert analysis.
There are some common damages that usually contribute to the value of a moving truck accident case, though:
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of consortium, in the case that you’ve lost a loved one.
- General medical bills.
- Ongoing medical costs like medication or therapy.
- Current lost wages.
- Future lost wages.
Other damages may play a role, too. Our team at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is well-versed in legal damages. We can help you assign a fair value to your case.
Brandon Moving Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
When do I Need a Lawyer?
If you were recently in a moving truck accident, it may be time to contact a lawyer. At The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we specialize in supporting truck accident clients. Without don’t have legal representation, the liable party’s insurance may try to low-ball you or deny your claim. We have the tools to deal with these situations:
- We can negotiate with insurers and other parties relevant to the case.
- We can push for a fair settlement.
- We can try to expedite your case and avoid courtroom time.
- We can act as your representative.
- We can advise you on meetings with insurers.
- If the liable party’s insurance attempts to bar you from securing a claim, we can initiate litigation.
- We have courtroom advocacy experience if required.
You don’t need to go into your moving truck accident case alone. Legal expertise can prove useful. An experienced lawyer will act as your advisor and representative. They can answer any burning questions you may have.
The Cost of Legal Expertise
After a moving truck accident, you may already be dealing with medical costs and lost wages. You likely don’t want to add another bill to this list, even if you’d appreciate legal support.
Luckily, at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand what you’re going through. We recognize that you may not be able to add another bill to the list. Our team uses a pricing plan that puts our clients first:
- Our lawyers work on contingency. You don’t pay a cent upfront for our services, and we don’t get paid unless you do.
- We provide free case reviews. Initial contact with our representatives is free. During this meeting, we’ll review your case, and answer any questions you might have.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, 30 Years of Supporting Clients
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has been in business since 2006. Between now and then, we’ve supported a variety of clients in a range of legal situations. This expertise means we are intimately familiar with Florida’s legal quirks and precedents. We are fully prepared to support you as you seek compensation for your damages.
When you join us as a client, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- The phone number of the lawyer assigned to represent you.
- Consistent case updates. Your burning questions will never go unanswered.
- Assistance with scheduling your appointments, and getting your car fixed.
We want you to feel like a member of our family. With our support, you can worry less, and focus on getting your life back on track after your accident.
Our unique legal formula has prompted many of our clients to write positive testimonials about our services. They appreciate our attentiveness, compassion, and work ethic:
- “Thank you so much Anidjar & Levine, you all have been nothing short of spectacular. Larry was a great attorney who always kept me informed on the happenings of my case and Ms. Jennifer was always just a call or email away. Any questions or concerns I had were always answered right away by her.” – Cami R.
- “Ellie Anidjar and the whole team made the whole process after my accident a breeze. I was well taken care of with all my medical needs and any professional questions I had. I definitely recommend them! I couldn’t have gotten better attorneys to handle my case. You will be well taken care of.” – Marcos P.
Don’t Hesitate to Get Started on Your Case
Florida limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit after a moving truck accident. These laws apply in Brandon.
If you are seeking compensation for personal injury, you have four years after your accident to file a lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If your lawsuit involves the loss of a loved one, the deadline is two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
Don’t let your deadline slip away from you. Your case could get bogged down. A legal expert can help you manage deadlines, and ensure you submit necessary paperwork on time.
Who Is Liable in My Moving Truck Accident Case?
Generally, there are three possible liable parties in a moving truck accident case:
- The driver of the moving truck.
- The company that rented the moving truck.
- The company that manufactured the moving truck.
Florida is a vicarious liability state, which means that employers can be held liable for the negligence of their employees. However, given that drivers of moving trucks are customers and not employees, this caveat usually doesn’t apply to moving truck cases. Moving companies usually protect themselves from liability through rental contracts, too.
If the driver of the moving truck was behaving negligently, they may be held liable. These are a few common causes of moving truck accidents:
- Distracted driving.
- Driving while under the influence.
- Ignorance of roadway laws.
The truck manufacturer may be liable, as well, provided a vehicle failure led to your injuries. Our team can investigate your case to build a file of relevant evidence. We can assign liability, and help you pursue the best outcome.
Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our moving truck accident lawyers serving Brandon are ready to assist you. We want to help you win your case. Use our online portal to submit a request for a free case evaluation, or call our offices to get started.