If you or a loved one were injured in an Azalea Park motorcycle accident, a lawyer from our firm can help you secure fair compensation from the liable party. This money can help you pay medical bills, replace any lost wages, support your family, and much more.
In addition to securing financial support, a lawsuit can also help protect you and others from future accidents by showing that negligent, reckless roadway behavior will not be tolerated in your community.
We Can Pursue Motorcycle Accident Compensation for You
Whether you suffered property damage, bodily injuries, financial losses, or all of the above, you have a legal right to seek monetary compensation from the at-fault party. Common examples of motorcycle accident compensation include:
- Pain and suffering: The physical and psychological consequences of the accident have had a negative effect on your overall well-being.
- Reduced quality of life: The accident and its cumulative effects have made it difficult or impossible for you to live a healthy, happy, pain-free life.
- Disability: For example, you have broken your leg and are temporarily unable to walk or have sustained a back injury that will permanently limit your mobility.
- Disfigurement: Permanent scars resulting from deep cuts, burns, or life-saving surgery are a compensable injury.
- Medical expenses: Any medical, surgical, dental, or psychological treatment you need to survive or improve your quality of life could qualify you for damages.
- Property damage: In motorcycle accident cases, this primarily refers to any damage done to your bike or money you spent on fixing or replacing it.
- Loss of wages: Your injuries or even the accident itself prevented you from doing your job as usual and earning the wages your family relies on.
- Loss of earning capacity: Your injuries are so serious that you have to work fewer hours or switch to a lower-paying job – or give up working altogether.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we represent both personal injury and wrongful death victims. Whether you were injured yourself or lost a loved one due to the actions of a careless driver, we want to help you hold the at-fault party accountable and fight for fair reimbursement.
We Can Guide You Through a Claim or Lawsuit
A motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm can make it much easier for you to navigate the legal process. You deserve the chance to recover from your injuries in peace without having to struggle with paperwork or research complex laws. By putting your Azalea Park case in our hands, you receive:
- Responsive service: We give all our clients their attorney’s phone number. You can call with questions or updates at any time, and we will keep you updated about your case.
- Administrative help: Whenever your claim or lawsuit requires filling out and submitting forms, we can handle it for you. This way, you do not risk making a clerical mistake that causes your case to be rejected.
- Aggressive representation: Insurance companies may try to offer far less than you deserve. We can meet with them and negotiate for an amount that meets your needs.
- Courtroom advocacy: Many cases settle out of court. For those that do not, we are always willing to argue your case before a judge and jury.
- General assistance: Need help finding a doctor or a mechanic? We can tell you where to go and even make the appointments for you.
- Representation with no up-front costs: We never charge attorney’s fees until after our clients receive compensation, making our services more accessible to those who need us.
Our team always goes the extra mile for clients in need. One of our former clients, Jos, reported having “a completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience” with us – and this is the type of experience we strive to provide each and every one of our clients.
What do I Need to Get Compensation?
To prove your case, our team must help you collect the following materials and adhere to the following rules.
Reckless driving is illegal in Florida, per Florida Statutes § 316.192. To seek compensation from a reckless driver, you must have proof that they behaved with a “willful and wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property” and that this behavior led to your injuries.
In addition to your own recollections and any materials you may have already collected (e.g., personal photos of the accident scene), we can support your story with evidence from:
- Expert witnesses
- Medical records and reports
- Accident reports
- Surveillance or traffic cam footage
Statute of Limitations
State law gives personal injury victims four years from the accident date to take legal action, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). However, this deadline may be shorter based on extenuating circumstances or if you are filing on behalf of a deceased loved one.
No matter how much you may need or deserve compensation, you cannot receive any money if you start your case after the statute of limitations has expired. Therefore, it is best to reach out to an attorney sooner rather than later.
Limit Contact with the Insurer
Many insurance company representatives may take advantage of your weakened physical condition and inexperience with the law to take steps that would limit the compensation you receive. For example, they may:
- Demand a recorded statement about how the accident happened and your role in it
- Pin the blame for the accident on you, so they do not have to pay as much (or anything) in compensation
- Insist that you accept a lowball settlement immediately, which could prevent you from seeking more compensation in the future
- Overemphasize minor inconsistencies in your statement to make it seem like you are lying and do not deserve the compensation you are seeking
An effective way to protect your rights is by retaining a lawyer from our firm before speaking with the liable party’s insurance company. We can prevent them from manipulating your ability to seek the compensation you need.
After a Motorcycle Accident, Call Us
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are proud to serve clients in Azalea Park and many other communities throughout Florida. If you need money after a motorcycle accident, we want to help. For a free case review, call us today at 1-800-747-3733. A lawyer from our firm can explain your rights and fight for what you deserve.
We Can Help.