While you are getting treatment for your injuries, an Apopka truck accident lawyer with our firm can manage your case from start to finish. You can rely on our team to give you the responsive legal care you deserve after going through a truck accident. Your lawyer will also provide you with their personal number, so you can contact them directly whenever you need them.
Starting Your Truck Accident Case Soon is Paramount for Your Right to Recovery
How long you have to file your case depends on the type of lawsuit you are filing:
- Personal injury: Generally speaking, the state enforces a four-year filing deadline under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a).
- Wrongful death: Those who lose a loved one in a truck accident typically have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
If you do not comply with the applicable deadline, the liable party may file a motion to dismiss the case. The court will most likely grant this motion and refuse to hear your case, even if you have solid evidence. When this occurs, you may be out of options for securing compensation.
Types of Damages That Apopka Truck Accident Victims Can Collect
If you or a family member were hurt in a truck accident, you may be eligible to recoup losses such as:
- Past and future medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Income loss
- Future lost earning potential
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Funeral bills
- Loss of inheritance
- Loss of consortium
Some of these damages may be difficult to quantify, especially the intangible losses. However, your lawyer can review your medical bills, wage statements, and other out-of-pocket expenses and talk to your medical team to fully understand how the truck accident has affected your life. These figures and responses will help us assess your case in its entirety.
Why You Should Have a Truck Accident Lawyer at Our Firm Represent You
Trying to heal from your injuries while building a truck accident case can get confusing and overwhelming very quickly. Save yourself the stress and allow one of our injury attorneys to manage the case for you.
A truck accident lawyer can:
- Identify the liable parties
- Fight for a fair settlement
- Order the crash report
- Collect and assess evidence
- Deal with all communication and correspondence
We are prepared to take your truck accident case before a jury if we cannot reach an out-of-court settlement that adequately covers your losses.
What Sets Apart the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine From Other Injury Firms
Our law firm always goes the extra mile for our clients. When you select us for legal services, we will:
- Give you your lawyer’s personal phone number
- Regularly update you on the status of your case
- Answer your questions promptly in person or via phone or email
- Assist you with setting up accident-related appointments
- Help you get your car repaired
Our goal is to make the legal process as painless as possible for you. To learn what former clients say about working with us, we offer numerous testimonials for your review:
“I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectation and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries that I sustained in a vehicle accident. At this point their number is saved in phone and it will remain that way.” – Wilnet E.
“From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm… A year later and my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with. Their reputation is well-deserved. Thanks guys!” – Rudy D.
You can rely on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to provide you with the same responsive legal care and dedication that our lawyers gave these clients and many others.
Our Truck Accident Lawyers don’t Charge Any Upfront Fees to Help You
It is understandable to feel uneasy about hiring a law firm when you are struggling to pay medical expenses and take care of other bills. However, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help alleviate this financial strain by taking your case on a contingency-fee basis.
In other words, we will not take any payment from you:
- By the hour
- Up front
- Out of pocket
Your lawyer charges their fee from the settlement or court award they obtain for you. If they do not achieve either of these outcomes, no payment is due.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), there are several factors that often cause or contribute to truck accidents. Examples include:
- Driver fatigue
- Driving while intoxicated
- Speeding and other types of reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Improper lane change
- Failure to follow traffic signals
- Failure to maintain the truck
- Improperly loading cargo
- Defective roadways
- Faulty vehicle parts
The majority of these behaviors are caused by driver error. However, other responsible parties may include:
- The truck driver’s employer if they failed to properly carry out background checks or enforce FMCSA regulations
- A government agency if it didn’t address road debris or block off a road hazard
- A parts manufacturer if they designed or produced a faulty vehicle part
- Maintenance and cargo companies if they failed to ensure that the cargo in the truck was properly secured
Using evidence like the crash report, video footage, and black box information, we can figure out who bears fault for your truck accident.
Connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine After an Apopka Truck Collision
No amount of compensation can make up for how the truck accident has changed your life, but it can help make the transition to your new lifestyle a little easier. A truck accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can fight for you and be your advocate while you get back on your feet.
Contact us today for a free consultation at 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.