Drivers in Orange County are familiar with the traffic in the Orlando area, and unfortunately, devastating accidents with semi-trucks are not uncommon.
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a truck accident, then the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek the best possible compensation for you. Your coverage could include medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses. An Alafaya truck accident lawyer from our firm could take care of all the details of your claim or lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Alafaya, call (800) 747-3733
What Losses Can You Pursue Coverage for?
Accidents with large trucks are, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), more likely to produce serious injuries – especially for those in a passenger vehicle. They may even cause fatal injuries.
For cases involving non-fatal injury, we may obtain coverage for:
- Medical transport
- Emergency room care
- Property damage (including damage to your vehicle)
- Lost income
- Lost performance bonuses and retirement contributions
- Pain and suffering
Many of the same losses may apply to wrongful death cases, including your loved one’s necessary medical costs. A wrongful death may also entitle you to coverage for:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance and instruction
In both cases of injury and wrongful death, you may have additional losses. Our firm identifies each one of your losses before pursuing compensation.
Identifying losses can be difficult. This is especially true of non-economic losses like pain and suffering. Fortunately, our lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine know how to identify and value losses properly. We will identify all losses from your truck accident in Alafaya and pursue fair compensation.
Alafaya Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
What Can Our Firm Do for Your Florida Accident Case?
The short answer is: our firm can take your case off of your hands. Though you may deserve compensation, pursuing that compensation is a complicated process. If you choose to represent yourself, you may be overwhelmed by the responsibilities of a lawsuit or insurance claim while dealing with your recovery from the accident.
There can be many potential benefits in working with a legal team that has experience handling truck accident cases. Our firm offers this value to you. Initially, our team will:
- Speak with you about your case
- Determine how your truck accident has impacted you
- Help you arrange medical care and other necessary appointments
This is not the end of our assistance. Once we complete initial meetings, our team will take over your case. From there, our team will:
- Identify all parties who owe you compensation
- Collect evidence of your truck accident
- Identify your losses
- Obtain documentation of your losses
- Hire experts who can help with your case
- Seek compensation
Who Is Liable for Your Truck Accident?
Liability is generally more complicated in truck accident cases. Multiple parties may be responsible for your accident, including:
- A truck driver
- A trucking company
- A truck manufacturer
- Any other party who contributed to your accident
Attorneys from our firm understand truck accidents. By determining who is liable for your losses, we may pursue the coverage that you deserve.
What Is the Standard for Liability in a Truck Accident Case?
Generally, the standard for liability is negligence. A negligent party is one who:
- Owes you a duty of care
- Does not honor their duty of care
- Causes your accident because they breached their duty of care
- Is responsible for your losses
This standard applies to motor vehicle accident cases as well as other personal injury cases.
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Goes the Extra Mile
When our firm says that we will go the extra mile for you, we mean it. Our team sets itself apart from other firms by:
- Ensuring you are comfortable at every step of your case
- Answering every question that you have
- Responding promptly to emails and phone calls
- Updating you about your case as necessary
If you need to obtain justice in Orange County, choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for your case. Our clients explain why our firm is qualified for your case.
Client Reviews for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
During your case, we will work hard to ensure that you understand your options and feel well supported at every step. Some of our past clients have noticed the following about their experience with our team:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm…” – Stephen L.
We will work hard to deliver results and a smooth experience for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Pay Nothing Upfront to Hire Our Attorneys
Our firm knows that truck accidents are financially taxing. It is our mission to improve your circumstances and assist with your recovery. With this in mind, we want to reduce the stress on you. You do not pay our firm anything upfront or out of your own pocket in order to get started. We only receive a fee if we win your case.
Do not Wait to Begin Your Injury Case in Alafaya
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) generally allow you four years to file a personal injury case in Alafaya. You generally have two years to file a wrongful death case, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
There may be exceptions to these statutes. We can tell you more about how these deadlines may apply to your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Your case may be time-sensitive. Waiting to retain our services could prevent you from seeking compensation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation.
When you hire a truck accident lawyer from our firm, you do not have to worry. We complete every step of your case in Alafaya. You only worry about getting better.