The Students Against Drinking and Driving Scholarship is an annual award presented by the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Applicants agree to abide by these terms and conditions when applying for the scholarship. The due date for all applications is June 15, 2022.
All applicants to this scholarship must meet the eligibility requirements as laid out on the scholarship application page. These include:
- Be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or graduate school
- Be at least 18 years old at the age of enrollment
- Have residency in the United States
- Be in good academic standing
- Complete the submission form on the official scholarship page
- Author an original essay on the scholarship essay topic provided.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
- Past recipients of the Students Against Drinking and Driving Scholarship
- Applicants who are not willing or able to be interviewed by representatives of the law firm
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
Winner Selection & Award Notification Process
All applications must be received before the deadline supplied on the application page. Incomplete applications or those received after the submission deadline will not be considered. Applications received via means other than the submission form on the official scholarship webpage will not be considered.
A scholarship selection committee will evaluate applications. Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or membership in other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
Due to legal reasons and the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer any questions regarding your application status, nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
The winners of the Scholarship will be notified via email and an announcement will be made on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine blog. The firm will also announce the winner in a press release.
The Scholarship award will be mailed directly to the student’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
Your personal information will not be given, sold, shared with, or otherwise distributed to third parties.
We reserve the right to use the winner’s name, image, and essay in the following forms of media:
- Any announcement or communication related to the scholarship
- Posts on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine website
- Marketing materials
- Social media posts
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.