If you have experienced property losses after a fire, you may be unsure of how to proceed. You may be entitled to compensation from your insurance company following the incident. Whether you are filing your claim for the first time or if your insurance claim has been denied or undervalued, a fire claims lawyer in Winter Haven can help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a fire claims lawyer serving Winter Haven, call (800) 747-3733
What to Do After a House Fire
Our staff wants to get you back on your feet as soon as possible. To establish a firm insurance claim for your losses, you can complete the following steps to support your case:
- File a police report
- Take measures to protect your property against further loss or impairment
- Document all interactions with your insurance company
- Photograph any property losses from multiple viewpoints
- Collect and save any documentation from work done before and after the fire
- Prepare your property for a visit from your insurance agency’s claim adjuster
These are not the only precautions you can take after a home fire. A fire claims lawyer in Winter Haven can help you understand any further action you may need to take to support your claim. For a free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733.
Winter Haven Fire Claims Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How an Insurance Claim Lawyer Can Help
Our team can use our knowledge to help protect your right to compensation under Florida’s Valued Policy Law. This law states that insurance companies must pay the full value of a property loss to the holder of homeowners insurance. Our team can help hold your insurance company accountable to this law to limit your out-of-pocket expenses.
Some of the other ways our team can help are:
- Filing necessary legal documentation
- Managing communications with your insurance agency
- Collecting evidence to support your claim
- Investigating the cause of the fire
- Understanding the language and fine print of your insurance policy
- Negotiating a fair settlement
- Protecting you from unethical insurance practices
- Filing an appeal and representing you in court, if necessary
In the state of Florida, you only have a limited time from the date of the incident to seek compensation for your losses. Our insurance claim attorneys can explain how Florida’s statute of limitations may apply to you.
Your Insurance Policy Should Protect Your Home After a Fire
You do not have to go through this process alone. Our law office will fight for your right to fair compensation in the event of a house fire. If your claim has been undervalued or denied by your insurance company, we want to help you receive the compensation you deserve for your covered losses. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation today.