Car accidents can result in serious injuries and property damage, and recovering from those injuries can take weeks, months, or even years. Depending on the severity of your injuries, you will need compensation to pay your medical bills, replace your lost wages, and help you recover from your injuries.
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident in Saint Cloud, FL, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation. We can help you recover compensation if you were involved in an automobile accident.
Understanding Florida Insurance
Florida is a no-fault insurance state. To provide coverage in case you are injured in an accident, every driver is required to purchase personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, which provides $10,000 coverage for your injuries if you are in an accident, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. If your injuries are more serious, $10,000 coverage may not be enough. If you submit a claim for compensation over $10,000, your insurance company may not want to settle for that amount. The legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 can help you by:
- Reviewing and investigating your case;
- Gathering the evidence related to your case including the police report, medical reports, photos, videos, and eyewitness statements;
- Negotiating with your insurance company for a fair settlement offer; and,
- Preparing your case for court if a settlement amount cannot be reached.
Compensation for Car Accident Injuries
While you are focusing on recovering from your injuries, your attorney can help you recover compensation for:
- Your current medical expenses including the costs for medical, rehabilitative, or therapeutic treatment after the accident, transportation to and from medical appointments, prescription drugs, assistive devices such as wheelchairs and crutches, and any other medically-related expenses
- Your future medical expenses
- Your current and future lost wages
- The cost of hiring household help if you cannot perform your regular household duties
- Pain and suffering
- Disfigurement, permanent scarring, or permanent disability
- Wrongful death
- The cost of retraining for another occupation if you cannot return to the work you performed before the accident
- Emotional distress
You have a limited amount of time to file your claim in Saint Cloud, FL under FL § 95.11. While that might seem like a long time, the sooner you contact an attorney, the sooner you can request compensation for your injuries.
Contact a Saint Cloud Car Accident Today
If you have suffered injuries in a car accident in Saint Cloud, FL, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation. Let us take care of the legal procedures and paperwork deadlines while you concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
We Can Help.