If you were involved in a car accident and suffered injuries that have resulted in lost wages and costly expenses, a car accident lawyer in Oakleaf Plantation from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Car accidents often cause painful injuries and trauma that can seriously impact your ability to work and have a normal life. Dealing with insurance companies only adds unnecessary stress you don’t need while you recuperate. We can take care of that for you while you focus on healing.
A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Recover Damages in Oakleaf Plantation
Not only did you suffer injuries that will take time to heal, but your car also needs repairs, your medical bills need to be paid, and you require compensation to replace the income you are losing because you can’t work.
That’s why filing a claim is important. But when an insurance company denies your claim, we are here to help you recover compensation.
Types of Recoverable Damages
There are two main types of recoverable damages for which you can file a claim: economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages include:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical care costs
- Physical therapy
- Home Care
- Lost wages and benefits
- Cost of services
- Vehicle damage
Non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Physical impairment
- Mental anguish
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim After the Loss of a Loved One
If you lost a loved one in a car accident, please accept our sincere condolences. We understand the turmoil you and your family are experiencing.
As our client, we can help you receive wrongful death damages to help your family rebuild. Damages could include funeral and burial expenses, loss of consortium, and loss of parental guidance.
How Much Compensation Can I Get?
Florida is a no-fault state, as noted in Florida Statutes § 627.7407. This means you cannot hold the at-fault driver liable for compensation for your losses unless you suffered a serious injury.
Our law firm will calculate the extent of your economic losses to determine how much compensation you are entitled to receive. The average settlement varies from case to case depending on your injuries and the losses you suffered.
There is no cap on non-economic damages, but they are more challenging to prove. Nevertheless, these are real losses, and we take them seriously when calculating the value of your claim.
Factors That Determine the Value of Your Claim
Several factors will come into play during our investigation that will help us calculate your compensation claim.
- The seriousness of your injuries
- Damage to your car and other personal property
- Circumstances of the accident
- Amount of lost wages and benefits
- Party or parties responsible
Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer in Oakleaf Plantation
You do not have to fight this battle on your own. Our law firm is dedicated to helping you recover the compensation you need so you can focus on recovering.
What do We Do to Help?
- Listen to you: One thing you need most is for someone to listen to your story and take you seriously. Our law firm takes the time to listen to you, so your side of the accident is told. Your story and your case are important to us.
- Investigate the accident: Our firm will thoroughly investigate the accident to document evidence that could help you win your case and recover compensation.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies: Your attorney has negotiating skills and knowledge to deal with the insurance companies so you don’t have to do it yourself.
- Updates and information: You want an attorney who will provide you with contact information and frequent updates on your claim. We will make sure you have your lawyer’s phone number. Your lawyer will answer all of your questions and address your concerns. In addition, your lawyer will provide you with case updates and will respond to your communications in a timely manner.
- Represent you at trial: Should your case go to trial, our firm will represent you to the best of our ability, so you are heard and receive fair compensation.
- We Go above and beyond: You also want a lawyer who will take care of everything for you so you can focus on healing. Having to handle your case yourself only adds unnecessary stress. Your lawyer can relieve you of this burden. We will even go the extra mile by helping you schedule appointments and get your car fixed.
Cost of a Car Accident Lawyer in Oakleaf Plantation
You may be hesitating to obtain representation due to the cost, but you shouldn’t worry because we work for a contingency fee, which means you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
Furthermore, there are no upfront costs, and we offer free consultations.
Act Now So You don’t Miss the Deadline for Filing a Lawsuit
In many cases, the insurance company will provide you with a low offer in an effort to settle your claim for less as quickly as possible. These offers likely won’t be enough to cover all of your expenses and damages.
If you are not receiving the compensation you deserve, you generally have four years to recover the amount of compensation you need, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). You only have two years to act to recover compensation for wrongful death, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d). The sooner you act, the sooner we can get started on your case so you don’t miss the deadline for filing a lawsuit if we can’t reach a settlement with the insurance company.
Contact an Oakleaf Plantation Car Accident Lawyer Today
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has taken many personal injury cases related to car accidents. We understand that this is a difficult time for you. It’s time to focus on yourself and your recovery while we take care of the legal matters.
You are not alone. Our law firm handles car accidents and personal injury cases all the time. We know what needs to be done so you can get fair compensation. Most cases are settled out of court, but we prepare every case for court if that becomes necessary. If you need a car accident lawyer in Oakleaf Plantation, contact us for a free consultation today.
We Can Help.