If you were injured on the job in Martin County, FL, then you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits in Florida. Therefore, if the insurance company denied these benefits, you may have the right to explore your legal options and pursue compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, or other damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to help you. We offer legal services for workers’ compensation cases in Florida. Our law firm can guide you through the workers’ compensation process, manage your case, and help you recover your losses so that you can focus on getting better.
Call us today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case review.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Cases We Handle
Our law firm represents clients in a wide range of work-related cases such as:
- Slips and falls
- Malfunctioning machinery or equipment
- City or state worksite code violations
- Injuries caused by coworkers
- Hazardous work environments
- Gases or chemicals that cause health problems
- Employer negligence
If you were injured or became ill due to these or similar situations, then you may be entitled to a settlement with the insurance company. Even if the insurance provider denied your case, you still have the right to explore your legal options and pursue recovery for your damages.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation.
For a free legal consultation with a workers’ compensation lawyer serving Martin County, 800-747-3733
Compensation You Can Recover in Workers’ Compensation Claim
In a workers’ compensation lawsuit, your employer’s insurance company may be liable for the following:
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses
- A portion of your lost wages
- Job-related rehabilitation or retraining services
- Compensation for permanent injuries or disability
- Pain medication or other prescription drugs
- Monetary compensation for the family if the accident resulted in death
You may also be eligible to sue a third-party that was responsible for your injuries. If you file for workers’ compensation, though, you may not be able to sue your employer.
Martin CountyWorkers’ Compensation Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What to Do After You Are Injured at Work
The next few steps you take after your injury are crucial to receiving your workers’ compensation benefits. These steps include:
- Fill out a report outlining the details of your injury. Make sure that you give your report to your supervisor or employer.
- Do not delay medical care. Ask for a medical professional to perform any on-site treatment. You may also need to visit the ER or a medical facility. Avoid any medical treatment from a coworker or your boss.
- Follow up with your employer to make sure they fill out and file all paperwork with the insurance company and the State of Florida.
- Fill out a Loss of Wages claim if you lose pay due to a doctor-prescribed medical leave.
If you have any further questions about legal actions you should take after your accident, then feel free to call us at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case evaluation. You can get the legal representation you need to receive your workers’ compensation benefits.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Working with Your Workers’ Compensation Lawyer in Martin County, FL
A workers’ compensation attorney in Martin County, FL, can help you with your case in several ways, such as:
Providing Legal Consultation and Guidance
If the insurance company denies your claim, then you will quickly discover how complicated your case can become. Our workers’ compensation attorneys will review your case, answer your questions, and guide you through the legal process. We can help you determine what legal options are available and how to proceed with your case.
Managing Your Entire Case
We can take on the burden of handling your claim by managing your case from start to finish. Our legal team can provide the following services:
- Work with you to build your case
- Gather evidence of your claim
- Speak with eyewitnesses or expert witnesses
- Submit all paperwork and file documents
- Engage with all relevant parties
Taking on the Insurance Company on Your Behalf
As your lawyer, we will work hard to negotiate a fair settlement with the insurance company while you are recovering from your injuries. If the insurance company refuses to settle, then we may have other options such as sending a petition to the Florida Division of Workers’ Compensation, the Compensation Appeal Board, or the Florida State courts. We will continue to fight for you as long as it takes.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our entire team is dedicated to helping you with your case. Our personal injury lawyers can help you navigate the legal system to get fair compensation for your injuries.
Martin County Workers’ CompensationYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
The Statute of Limitations for Workers’ Compensation in Florida
The state of Florida imposes a two-year limit for filing a workers’ compensation claim. If you do not submit your claim within two years of the date of your injury, you may no longer be eligible for benefits.
A workers’ compensation attorney in Martin County, FL, can work with you to submit your paperwork by the deadline and start working on your case immediately. Our team can help you stay on schedule so that you do not miss a thing.
Call Us Today for Legal Services in Martin County, FL
Are you ready to move forward with your workers’ compensation case? The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to provide legal services and help you fight for your rights as an employee. Call our law firm today at 1-800-747-3733 and let us get started on your claim.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW