If you or a loved one suffered a neck injury in a rear-end collision or other type of accident, you may be eligible for compensation to cover your medical expenses, the replacement of your lost wages, and your pain and suffering.
Learn more about your options by calling a neck injury lawyer in Florida at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
Determining Who Is Liable for Your Neck Injury
The steps needed to determine liability for your neck injury depend on the accident that caused it.
If another vehicle strikes yours from behind, the impact can violently jerk your head in a way that injures the ligaments, tendons, and muscles in your neck and back.
Because Florida is a no-fault insurance state, your insurance’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage takes care of the first $10,000 of your medical expenses and lost wages. If your injury is particularly serious, you can also file a personal injury lawsuit against the party responsible for your accident.
We can help you determine which party is at fault for your accident, including:
- The other driver: Our lawyers can show if the other driver violated their duty to drive safely. The driver may have been following your car too closely, driving in excess of the speed limit, or been distracted by their phone or other passengers.
- A manufacturer: If a defect caused the accident, the manufacturer of the defective product could be held liable. A driver may strike your vehicle because of defective brakes or brake lights.
- A repair shop: If a mechanic performed repairs on the vehicle that struck yours and their poor job performance contributed to the accident, the repair shop could be liable.
Slip and Fall Accidents
If you slip on water or another hazard in a restaurant, grocery store, or other place of business, the business owner may be liable for your injury.
Recovery for injury at a place of business depends on notice. Our attorneys can determine if the owner knew about or created the hazard that caused your injury. If the owner did not have actual notice, our attorneys can still explore whether the hazard existed long enough that an employee should have known about the hazard and removed it or warned you of the danger.
Exercise Equipment Accidents
A defect in exercise equipment can easily result in a neck injury. The manufacturer or seller of the piece of equipment could be held liable. The party who assembled the equipment could also be at fault.
For a free legal consultation with a neck injury lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
Recovering Compensation for Your Neck Injury After an Accident
Your neck injury can range from a strain or sprain (commonly known as whiplash) to damage to your spinal discs. Our team knows what to do for whiplash after a car accident. You can also suffer ligament or tissue damage. If you have a previous injury, a pre-existing condition, or a congenital condition, we can also show how the accident made your condition worse.
Compensation for your neck injury can include:
- Payment of your medical expenses, including the costs of any physical therapy or pain management necessary for your recovery.
- Payment for the work you miss. This includes the work you miss for appointments for doctors and physical therapy stemming from your accident.
- Payment for loss of earning capacity, which is the difference between what you earned before the accident and what you can earn after the accident.
- Payment for pain and suffering. Our team knows how to calculate your pain and suffering settlement, and can pursue the damages you deserve after your neck injury.
You have four years to file a personal injury lawsuit in Florida. Do not wait until the time is about to expire on your claim to contact a neck injury lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We can help you throughout the process, so you can focus on getting better.
FloridaNeck Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Negotiating a Settlement for Your Neck Injury in an Accident
Our attorneys can work toward a settlement that compensates you for your neck injury. The main factors determining the amount you can get in a settlement are:
- The strength of your case
- The type of injury you suffered
- The extent of care your injury requires
- The impact your injury will have on you in the future
If you suffered a neck injury in an accident, a neck injury lawyer in Florida can help. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 today to schedule a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW