The cost of a car accident can include medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, and several other damages. A Wilton Manors personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek fair compensation for your damages. Our firm offers responsive legal care, meaning we lead your case in a compassionate, results-oriented manner.
When you hire a Wilton Manors car accident lawyer from our team, we reduce your stress by handling every step of your case. You can recover in peace knowing that our injury attorneys are fighting for your total financial recovery.
Damages a Wilton Manors Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You Recover
Car accidents vary in type and severity, but even a seemingly minor collision can have costly, life-altering consequences. Damages from a car accident can include:
The cost of your accident will likely reflect the severity of your injuries. Your accident-related medical bills may result from:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical attention
- Imaging services (such as X-rays and CT scans)
- Specialist visits
- Any other medical services related to your accident
Our attorneys will consult doctors when valuing the expenses related to your injuries. These doctors will help us ensure we know the cost of your injuries, the length of time you’ll need to recover, and how much compensation liable parties owe you.
Our team can also assist you if you need help finding a trustworthy doctor or arranging medical appointments.
Pain and Suffering
Many car accident victims suffer injuries that aren’t visible to the naked eye, such as:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Anxiety (including a fear of riding in motor vehicles)
- Lost quality of life
- Sleep interruptions (possibly including nightmares)
- Recurring memories of the accident
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
We refer to these damages and pain and suffering, which will likely be part of your car accident case in Wilton Manors.
Some of the common professional damages we see with car accident victims include:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power (which can result from a disabling injury)
- Lost opportunities to earn performance bonuses and promotions
- Lost progress toward career-related goals
- Loss of benefits (especially if your injuries are disabling)
We will evaluate every effect of your accident on your professional life. We will also project the cost of future damages related to your employment.
If you need to repair your vehicle, replace damaged property, or suffer any other accident-related property costs, we will include those expenses in your case for compensation.
If the at-fault driver totaled your vehicle, we will demand that they (or their insurer) pay for a replacement vehicle.
Wrongful Death-Related Damages
If your loved one lost their life because of a car accident caused by a negligent driver, we first offer our sympathies for their passing. A Wilton Manors wrongful death lawyer from our firm will pursue justice for you and your loved ones. We can fight for compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial or cremation costs
- Loss of a spouse’s companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance, comfort, and security
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions, including security, handiwork, financial advice, and assistance with chores
- The pain and suffering of all parties affected by the wrongful death
Our Wilton Manors car accident lawyers have seen a wide range of damages from car accidents. In every case, we work long hours to obtain the financial recovery our client deserves.
Why Should I Hire My Car Accident Attorney In Wilton Manors From the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
When clients leave testimonials praising the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, they often refer to:
- Our responsiveness: Our firm truly serves our clients, and this means making you feel like a priority. Expect frequent communication (including regular case updates), compassion in every interaction, and the sense that you are part of our firm’s family.
- Our willingness to go the extra mile: We present the most robust cases possible, which requires going the extra mile for our clients. We will deal with the insurance companies, help you schedule case-related appointments, and lift the burden of your case off your shoulders.
- Our client-friendly fee structure: Our fee structure places all the financial risk on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. You won’t pay any upfront or out-of-pocket cost to hire us, and we only receive a fee if we secure a settlement or verdict for you.
- Our results: We have a record of securing significant financial recoveries for our clients. If we agree to lead your car accident case in Wilton Manors, we believe we can secure the compensation you deserve.
We encourage clients to contact us whenever they have questions or concerns. You deserve a law firm that will put you first and value your time, and that is the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
What a Wilton Manors Car Accident Lawyer Will Do For You
Our legal services will allow you to focus on your recovery as we:
- Secure all evidence supporting your lawsuit or claim
- Calculate and document your accident-related damages
- Engage liable insurance companies in settlement negotiations (and demand the entire settlement you deserve)
- Review settlement offers with you, advising you of whether offers are fair
- Explore the possibility of a trial if it is relevant to your case
- Present your case in court
We will also oversee paperwork, fact-checking, case-related appointments, and every other detail of your case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are your legal advocates, so contact us today.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation—Don’t Wait
There is a deadline for filing a car accident case in Wilton Manors (two years, per Florida Statute § 95.11). The sooner you speak with our time, the less likely you are to miss the deadline. Your personal injury attorney will take full advantage of every minute you provide us, building the strongest case we possibly can.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.