When people visit Wekiwa Springs, motor vehicle accidents are the last things they think about. However, just like everywhere else, accidents can and do happen––including those involving motorcycles. In these situations, you have options for seeking restitution for your losses.
Compensation can account for your medical bills, lost income, and other injury-related expenses. When you partner with a Wekiwa Springs motorcycle accident lawyer, you can rest assured your case is getting the attention it needs. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to manage your claim or lawsuit today.
You Generally Have Four Years to Seek Compensation
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you generally have four years to file your motorcycle accident lawsuit. Your filing deadline depends on multiple factors, namely, the date the accident happened.
You have even less time to file your case if you lost a loved one or a government agency was involved. If you don’t file your case within the applicable deadline, the courts will refuse to hear your lawsuit.
Not knowing the statute of limitations does not give you more time to act. When you connect with our team, we can explain how long you have to file and take action accordingly.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Wekiwa Springs, 800-747-3733
Compensable Losses in a Motorcycle Accident Case
Compensation in your case could account for:
- Medical bills
- Lost income, tips, and bonuses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of future earning potential
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral costs
- Mental anguish
You may pursue other losses than those listed here. We will use your damages’ receipts, invoices, and billing statements to determine what you deserve.
Wekiwa SpringsMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What You Can Expect from Your Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Wekiwa Springs
You can trust your lawyer to:
- Manage the claims process. We will guide you through the insurance claims process. The liable insurer will do everything within its power to deny or lower your claim. Your lawyer can handle negotiations, evidence gathering, and other procedures to resolve your case.
- Explain your next steps. You might not understand what to do after getting hurt in a collision. Our team can explain whether measures can support your case. For instance, we’ll likely recommend that you seek medical attention. This will connect your injuries to the accident.
- Determine your accident’s cause. Learning the cause of your collision is crucial. Not only does this let us identify the liable party, but it also allows us to gather evidence to support your right to damages.
- Establish what you’re owed. We will properly calculate your losses. The compensation amount you should receive should include both economic and non-economic damages. We will work with various experts to come up with a reasonable figure that will fairly compensate you.
You can trust our team to evaluate your case and render services that meet your situation.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Commonly-Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accident Cases
Some of our previous clients have asked us:
Do My Injuries Warrant Compensation?
If you suffered harm and incurred financial losses, you can generally seek damages. In the past, we’ve helped injured claimants recover damages for:
- Road rash
- Head and neck injuries, such as a concussion or whiplash
- Bruises and broken bones
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Traumatic brain injuries
Financial recovery could account for each of your injury-related losses, including the cost of hospitalization, ambulance transportation, medications, and treatment.
Does the Cause of My Collision Matter?
Because Florida operates on a no-fault insurance system, you can recover damages even if you contributed to the incident. However, determining the cause of your accident is crucial to getting what you deserve.
That’s because your portion of fault could reduce how much you’re entitled to receive. So, if you caused 20 percent of the collision, your damages’ value would be reduced by that percentage.
Causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Weaving in and out of lanes
- Failing to yield
- Reckless driving
- Drag racing
- Failing to obey traffic signals
Do We Have Positive Reviews?
Right now, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has a 4.8-star rating out of 850 Google Reviews. Furthermore, some of our previous clients have shared:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
Wekiwa Springs Motorcycle AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
What Should I Do After My Motorcycle Accident in Wekiwa Springs?
In addition to seeking medical attention, we recommend that you:
- Keep all information related to your case. A copy of the police report, information from your doctor, and receipts can support your right to compensation. We also recommend keeping all emails and text messages from the involved parties, including your insurance provider.
- Refrain from sharing information about your case on social media. Only you and your lawyer need to know about your case. Your friends on the internet do not. The claims adjuster could access anything you post online and use it to contest your case.
- Leave all communications to your lawyer. Even if you have an attorney, this may not stop the insurance company from contacting you. It may ask for a recorded statement or keep asking you for irrelevant information. Your lawyer can manage all communications with the other parties in your case. If the insurance company calls you, let it go to voicemail, and tell your lawyer.
During your free, no-obligation case review, we can explain what other measures could protect your right to compensation.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Get Started
Are you ready to seek compensation for your injury-related losses? We’re certainly ready to help you. To begin your free case review and explore working with a Wekiwa Springs motorcycle accident lawyer, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW