Having to persuade those responsible for your accident to pay what they owe you can feel like adding insult to injury. No one who was hurt by someone else should have to beg for fair recognition and compensation. Our Surfside motorcycle accident lawyers turn the tables, pushing for full damages and demanding that you are treated with respect.
Motorcycle Collision Representation for Any Scenario
To hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, just reach out to us. You can contact us at any point in your case—it’s never too early to talk to an attorney about a motorcycle accident.
We can assist with the small details like filling out, fact-checking, and filing paperwork or explaining legal or medical terms in plain English. We can also help with the big things like unraveling a complicated accident scenario to find out who is liable or constructing and presenting a case for damages in court.
Our Surfside personal injury lawyers can adapt to any situation that arises. Whether we’re your first call after you receive medical attention or you’re already deep in negotiations with an insurer or liable party, we can get up to speed and get to work for you.
If You’re Being Unfairly Blamed
Bikers are often looked on with suspicion after accidents due to stereotypes associated with them. This can lead insurance adjusters to try to automatically blame you for the crash or approach their investigation from this assumption.
This is on top of assumptions insurers already make. They are never unbiased detectives when researching claims and are instead motivated to find reasons to reduce or deny your damages. The idea that motorcyclists are inherently more reckless sometimes gives adjusters more reason to try to blame you.
Our Florida attorneys fight back against biases and force those involved in your accident to examine the facts. We can assist with:
- Gathering concrete evidence like photos, video, witness testimony, police reports, and medical records.
- Reconstructing what occurred with the help of evidence and experts.
- Analyzing your injuries with testimony from your doctors to illustrate how you sustained them and what that says about the accident.
- Laying out a case that shows why another party is responsible and why you deserve a certain amount in damages.
- Fighting against attempts to intimidate you, make you feel guilty, or get you to admit any fault.
- Keeping an eye out for bad faith insurance tactics that could jeopardize your ability to get the damages you deserve.
If You Aren’t Sure Who’s Responsible for Your Motorcycle Crash
You may not have gotten to the point of seeking compensation because you’re unsure who to turn to. Our attorneys can narrow down the options by scrutinizing everyone who could have been involved. That can include:
- Passenger vehicle drivers
- Truckers and their companies
- Other motorcyclists
- Auto parts manufacturers
- Government entities
- Property owners
Examples of negligence in motorcycle accidents are drunk driving, failing to look before turning or changing lanes, ignoring traffic laws or regulations, improperly loading cargo, failing to maintain roads, and manufacturing or selling defective parts.
Some of these parties will have insurance coverage, while others might require pursuing a lawsuit. The type of collision can also affect the statute of limitations for filing a lawsuit, the process for seeking damages, and the strategies we employ. Our Surfside motorcycle accident lawyers, truck accident attorneys, and product liability lawyers can go over these specifics when we review your situation.
Whatever the case, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will determine who to hold responsible and how to pursue compensation for the losses you incurred.
If You’re Worried About Money
The Insurance Information Institute (III) reports that motorcyclists are more likely to suffer injuries in an accident. Because the frame of a car doesn’t protect you, those injuries are also more likely to be severe. This can mean you have a lot of bills and reduced or no income coming in.
The ultimate goal of our motorcycle accident lawyers is to obtain compensation in your Surfside case that covers all of your losses. However, an equally important goal is immediately getting you help for some of your financial concerns.
That’s why we don’t charge anything for your case review or while we work on your case. You pay us when you get your settlement or verdict.
Damages Available to Surfside Motorcycle Accident Victims
When it comes to your overall settlement or verdict, our motorcycle accident attorneys seek an amount that accounts for each loss you experienced because of negligence. That includes:
- Medical treatment you have already received
- Future medical care and rehabilitation costs
- Income you lost during your recovery
- Future lost income due to ongoing injuries
- Reduced ability to earn an income in the future
- Pain and suffering, and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death damages for family members
Pain and suffering is separate from medical bills and lost income damages, addressing the emotional and psychological ramifications of getting in an accident. However, these damages are just as important as the ones tied to specific bills or financial losses. We hold liable parties accountable for your pain and suffering and other noneconomic damages.
Can the Surfside Statute of Limitations Affect Your Motorcycle Damages?
If you miss the statute of limitations for personal injury, you will not have a chance to seek a lawsuit. However, the statute of limitations differs for each case. You have two years from the injury to file, but the deadline can differ based on:
- Injury severity – If you were incapacitated by your injuries, we can look into delaying the deadline.
- Hit-and-run accidents – If someone hit you and fled the scene, the timeline often doesn’t start until the driver is located.
- Type of liability – Lawsuits against a product manufacturer or government entity can have longer or shorter statutes of limitations.
To maximize your chance of receiving compensation, contact our Surfside motorcycle accident lawyers to determine the deadline in your case.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Can Review Your Surfside Case Today
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your complimentary case review. Our motorcycle accident lawyers can review the facts of your Surfside crash, listen to your account of what happened, and get to work fighting for you. Call now.
We Can Help.