Liable parties should cover medical expenses, vehicle repairs, and other damages if you suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a car accident in North Deland, FL. A North Deland car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for money to help you get your life back on track.
Our personal injury law firm will go the extra mile by providing responsive legal care and demanding the entire financial recovery you deserve.
Why You Should Hire Your North Deland Car Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
If you want a lawyer who will develop a personal, respectful relationship with you, hire your North Deland attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. When our team leads your car accident case, you should expect:
- A legal team familiar with car accident cases: Our law firm has represented and recovered compensation for thousands of car accident victims. We understand the process of completing claims and lawsuits, and we’ll lead your case with efficiency and attention to detail.
- Reliable client service: The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is proud of the client service it offers. We provide regular updates, encourage you to contact your lawyer with questions, and help with your case-related appointments.
- Complete financial backing: Our firm asks for no upfront compensation, and we manage the entire cost of completing your car accident case in North Deland. Your lawyer will only receive a fee if you win your case, meaning we accept all the financial risks of your case.
Our attorneys bring years of experience and a will to win your case. Our team is available 24/7, so you can bank on round-the-clock service from our team serving North Deland. We want you to worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Take It From Former Clients Of The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
While we stand behind our words and promises, you can also consider what former clients say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
For legal representation that protects your rights and interests, you can call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Recoverable Damages In A North Deland Car Accident Case
Our Florida-based law firm will assess your damages individually, knowing that nobody else’s damages are exactly like yours. We may find you’ve suffered:
Pain And Suffering
BMC Emergency Medicine explains that post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is “prevalent among road traffic accident survivors.” This is one kind of pain and suffering we see in car accident victims. Other forms include:
- Physical pain
- Impaired quality of life
- Sleep problems
Our lawyers and mental health experts will diagnose your pain and suffering compassionately.
We will consider every healthcare expense resulting from your car accident in North Deland. If your injuries have yet to heal, we’ll consider future medical care, potential disabilities, rehabilitation costs, and other medical expenses.
The National Safety Council (NSC) notes that medical expenses generally rise when injuries are serious. Still, even seemingly minor injuries can prove costly.
We seek fair compensation for clients with:
- Lost income
- Decreased earning power
- Lost bonuses
- Lost promotion opportunities
- Lost benefits
- Other professional damages
If your car accident caused these damages, a motorist or other liable parties should cover the cost.
Our team serving North Deland will seek compensation for the repair or replacement of your vehicle. We’ll also consider damage to personal items, including phones, clothing, jewelry, and other items inside your vehicle during the collision.
If you have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, we can lead your wrongful death case in North Deland. These cases are sensitive, and our firm will lead wrongful death proceedings privately and with respect for your grieving process. Wrongful death damages typically include:
- The decedent’s funeral and burial expenses
- The decedent’s medical expenses related to the cause of their fatal accident or injury
- Lost of household services they provided
- Pain and suffering (the decedent’s and/or the decedent’s family members)
Florida law designates which family members could pursue a wrongful death lawsuit. We can explain how the state handles this legal action during a free consultation today.
Services Our Lawyers Can Provide For Your North Deland Car Accident Case
Our tenacious legal team works round-the-clock to get justice for clients, and we’ll take the same approach to your case. We will fight for your financial recovery by:
- Securing evidence, which generally includes collecting witness testimony, getting the police accident report, securing video footage of the car accident (such as from a traffic camera), and organizing evidence to identify the at-fault parties
- Documenting damages, which we may do with medical images of injuries, medical records and bills, employment records (including past pay stubs), and expert testimony about injuries and pain and suffering
- Calculating the cost of your damages, which will help our attorneys determine how much money to seek for you
- Leading settlement negotiations, which will require us to go toe-to-toe with insurance representatives
- Updating your case strategy, which may require us to weigh the benefits of a lawsuit
- Completing a trial, which may only be necessary if you cannot settle your case with the liable party
Our North Deland attorneys will protect you by handling all interactions with insurance companies. These companies may work hard to withhold the compensation you deserve—and may even use bad faith tactics to save themselves money.
Our legal team serving North Deland will protect you while fighting for fair compensation. Otherwise, your rights, potential recovery, and health may be at risk.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
We generally have a limited time to file personal injury cases, and we don’t want filing deadlines to expire. Your North Deland car accident lawyer can only begin fighting once we hear from you, so don’t wait to contact us.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation. Remember, there is no upfront or out-of-pocket cost to retain our legal services, and there is no risk in discussing your case with us.
We Can Help.