If you suffered injuries or property losses after a fire, you may feel overwhelmed and not know what to do next. You have the right to receive compensation from your insurance company under your policy for property losses due to a fire. Contact our team in Bonita Springs, Florida, at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for help with your claim.
First Steps After a Fire
Fires can cause catastrophic losses. To establish a solid insurance claim to receive compensation for your loss, attempt to do the following steps immediately after the incident:
- Contact the police
- Photograph any property losses from all angles
- Attempt to protect the remaining property to prevent any further loss
- Request a copy of your insurance policy from your insurance company
- Collect and save any receipts that illustrate work done to the property before or after the fire
- Prepare your property for a visit from the insurance company’s claim adjuster
- Document everything, including phone calls with your insurance company
If the fire affected others around you, work with them and obtain their reports of losses or documentation they provided to their insurance companies. A fire claims lawyer in Bonita Springs may be able to use these documents from neighbors as additional proof in your fire claim case.
For a free legal consultation with a fire damages lawyer serving Bonita Springs, 800-747-3733
How We Can Help with Fire Claims
The Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights states that insurance companies have 14 days to acknowledge that you have submitted a claim and have up to 90 days to reach a decision on the outcome regarding the claim. Your fire claims lawyer in Bonita Springs can keep you informed during this process and make sure that the insurance company is held accountable to the state’s deadlines. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can also help you understand Florida’s Valued Policy Law, which can help protect your right to compensation to cover your losses.
Other ways that our team can help include:
- Manage communications with your insurance company
- Reviewing your insurance policy
- Collecting evidence that can be used to support your claim
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
- Assist with your appeal and represent you in court, if necessary
Bonita SpringsFire Damages Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Contact a Fire Claims Lawyer in Bonita Springs Today
Whether you are taking the first steps in filing a claim or have been given an unfair settlement regarding your covered losses, you are not alone in this process. A fire claims lawyer in Bonita Springs representing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you negotiate with insurance companies and build a strong case so that you can receive the compensation you deserve. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 today to begin your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW