Whether or not you should hire a car accident lawyer for a minor accident in Naples is your decision. However, an attorney can be very beneficial, as they can gather evidence, evaluate your damages, and file your case on your behalf.
At times, a victim of a minor car accident might feel like their situation does not call for legal assistance. That is because the state of Florida is a no-fault state, and it mandates all drivers to carry personal injury protection (PIP) that requires a minimum of a $10,000 limit in coverage. They could decide that this insurance might be sufficient enough to cover their medical bills and property damage.
Still, you never know how serious your injuries might turn out to be down the road, and they could exceed your policy limits. In that case, it could be wise to ask our team for help.
For a free legal consultation, call (800) 747-3733
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer From Our Firm
After the collision, you might be wondering why you would want to hire a car accident lawyer for a minor accident. If PIP will pay you at least $10,000 for your personal injury damages, and your bodily injuries seem more minor than that, why get an attorney involved?
Actually, there are several reasons why it could make sense to hire a Naples car accident attorney with our firm to help you after a minor collision, such as:
You might believe your accident was minor and damages are minimal, but do you really know what your claim is worth? One of the first jobs of a car accident attorney is to assign value
to a client’s claim, letting them know how much they can expect to receive in compensation.
Some of the damages you can recover are:
- Past and future lost wages: Hourly pay, vacation time, commissions, and business opportunities you miss out on due to the accident
- Medical expenses: Emergency and expected medical care
- Property damage: Costs for your car repairs
- Pain and suffering: For the physical pain your injuries caused
- Lost quality of life: When you can’t enjoy your regular activities due to your injuries
Often, people involved in minor car accidents find that they are entitled to much more money than they realized. That could happen in your case.
Insurance Company Negotiation
Whether your claim is for a small or large sum, dealing with the insurance company is never easy. They are notorious for doing everything possible to pay out as little as they can. A car insurance lawyer on our team can go toe-to-toe with the insurance company, fighting back against any attempts to pay you less than you deserve.
No Win, No Fee
If your reason for not hiring a lawyer is that you believe you cannot afford one or you do not want to pay an out-of-pocket fee, these are non-issues when you work with our minor car accident attorneys in Naples.
We do not collect a fee until we recover money for you. That means there is no financial risk in having us on your side.
You Can Rely on Our Team for Responsive Legal Care
At our firm, we make sure that you have everything you need so that you are not left in the dark throughout the course of your case.
We go the extra mile and:
- Help you with scheduling your appointments
- Give you your attorney’s phone number
- Quickly respond to your emails and phone calls
- Answer all your questions
- Frequently update you on any changes that come about in your case
Our past clients can speak to these services and have said:
- “The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding.“ – Stephen L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for.” – Erika C.
The Statute of Limitations
Florida’s statute of limitations states that car accident victims generally have four years to file a lawsuit or take legal action, but this timeline can vary based on a number of factors—yet another reason you should speak with a lawyer as soon as possible about your accident.
It is imperative that we comply with the statute of limitations. Failure to do so runs the risk of your ability to collect any compensation. If you let us know about your case soon enough, we can meet the deadline.
Get a Free Case Evaluation Today with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will sit down with you for a free consultation and go over your claim. There is no obligation, but if you decide to move forward and work with us, we can get started right away, and there is no fee until you get paid.
To speak with a member of our team today, connect with us.