Sarasota property owners must be careful to prevent slip and fall hazards. If you or your loved one suffered injuries because of a preventable slip and fall accident, then a Sarasota slip and fall accident lawyer from our law firm can pursue compensation for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to find out how we go the extra mile for our clients and can do the same for you.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall injury lawyer serving Sarasota, call (800) 747-3733
A Lawyer from Our Firm Will File a Lawsuit for You
A lawyer from our team will handle your entire case for you. We will file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit for you and see your case through to completion.
Our team is responsible for every part of your lawsuit. We will:
- Draft legal documents
- File those documents
- Interview witnesses
- Gather physical evidence
- Calculate the cost of your losses
- Take any other steps that are required to complete your case
Sarasota Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Proving the Property Owner’s Liability
A lawyer from our team can argue that the defendant was negligent and that you suffered harm as a result. We can:
- Show that the defendant owed you a duty of care as a property owner
- Prove that the defendant breached their duty of care
- Show that the defendant’s breach of duty of care caused you to slip and become injured
- Establish that your slip and fall has caused losses
Losses You Can Recover Compensation For
The result of every slip and fall accident is different. Some of the losses that may have come from your fall include:
- The loss of your loved one’s life
- Long-term or permanent disability
- The loss of your ability to earn a living
- A decline in your earning power
- Mental trauma
- Medical costs
Our team will determine how much compensation you may be entitled to based on your specific losses. We will seek that compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit and defend your rights in the process.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
A Property Owner May Have Failed You
Whether you are the injured party or are representing a loved one, a property owner may have failed in a way that qualifies as negligence. A property owner must keep their premises free from slipping hazards or risk causing harm to victims like you.
Some of the slipping hazards that a property owner may have failed to remove are:
- Puddles and slick flooring caused by rain
- Spilled liquids
- Loose flooring tiles or carpet
- Uneven flooring or stairs
- Freshly mopped flooring
Ways a Property Owner Could Be Negligent
Property owners must take many precautions to prevent visitors on their premises from slipping and injuring themselves. The owner could be negligent because they did not take precautionary measures, such as:
- Training employees on how to spot and address slipping hazards
- Teaching employees the importance of preventing and removing slipping hazards
- Employing individuals dedicated specifically to property safety
- Conducting routine safety checks
- Using technology like video cameras to monitor the property
- Ensuring the property is up to code
- Installing flooring that presents a low risk of slipping
- Alerting visitors to slipping hazards that cannot be immediately removed, such as freshly washed tile
A property owner may have failed you or your loved one in one or more ways. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek compensation from any parties who put you at risk.
You can call our team to see how a Sarasota slip and fall accident lawyer can help you in a free consultation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to learn about our responsive brand of legal care.
Our team’s goal is to obtain compensation for you or your loved one. We will review your losses and fight for a settlement that covers those losses.
Properties Subject to Premises Liability Laws
The owner of a property may ultimately be responsible for slip and fall accidents. There are many property types in Sarasota where a slip and fall accident can happen.
Some properties where the owner or operator may be held accountable for slip and fall injuries include:
- Retail businesses
- Privately-owned recreational properties
- Residential apartments
- Someone’s home
There are several reasons why you may want to hire our team to handle your case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine charges clients nothing upfront. We do not get paid unless you do, and we only collect a fee from your winnings, not from your pocket.
We will fight for you or a loved one who suffered injuries because of a slip and fall. We will also seek justice if your loved one passed away from injuries caused by a fall.
Call Our Team to Hire a Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer Today
Hiring a Sarasota slip and fall accident lawyer allows you to focus on what matters most: your health and recovery. You do not have to risk your health by pursuing compensation on your own, as a lawyer from our firm will handle your case for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to take the first steps in seeking financial justice. Do not wait to call us—your case is subject to a statute of limitation that limits your eligibility to bring a lawsuit or insurance claim.
You generally have four years following the accident date to take legal action against the property owner, according to Florida Statute § 95.11(3)(a), so reach out to us today.