The impact of a personal injury can last a lifetime, especially if the victim has trouble obtaining the damages they need to mitigate their losses. If you were injured or lost a loved one in an accident caused by negligence, a lawyer wants to help you pursue the compensation.
Call our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
What a Personal Injury Lawyer in Stuart, FL, Can Do for You
While you focus on your recovery, a lawyer can help in your pursuit of damages. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will assist you by:
- Handling communications and paperwork related to your case
- Collecting evidence like medical records, police reports, and witness testimony
- Negotiating for a fair settlement that compensates you for your injuries
- Representing you at trial, if necessary
You do not need to deal with the legal process on your own. A personal injury lawyer in Stuart, FL, can fight for a favorable judgment or financial settlement on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Stuart, 800-747-3733
Proving Negligence in a Personal Injury Case in Stuart, FL
We will aim to prove the fault of the defendant by:
- Establishing the defendant’s duty of care under FL § 429.29, a legal mandate that says no one may expose others to an unreasonable risk of harm.
- Proving that the defendant breached their duty of care through action or inaction
- Showing that the breach of duty caused your personal injuries or your loved one’s death.
Your personal injury lawyer will be with you every step of the way. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss how we can get your case started.
StuartPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Damages You May Be Entitled to in a Personal Injury Case
While the amount of recovery you can receive will depend on the details of your case, you may be entitled to financial damages covering:
- Hospital fees and doctor’s fees
- Ongoing medical costs, such as medications or therapy
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Short- or long-term disability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
These are not the only damages you may be able to recover. Your personal injury lawyer can help you determine the compensation that may be available to you, given your specific situation.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
The statute of limitations imposed by FL § 95.11 generally requires the victims of personal injury accidents to file a claim within four years of the accident. If a loved one died due to an accident, the window is typically two years from the date of their passing.
Do not wait to contact legal counsel. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss how a personal injury lawyer in Stuart, FL can help during a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW